Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
zhanjiao1212 Offline

27.07.2018 10:17
s since a report on the NFLs in Antworten

WUHAN, China -- Canadas Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the quarter-finals of the Wuhan Open tennis tournament with a 6-2, 6-3 win over Alison Riske of the United States on Wednesday. Cornellius Carradine Raiders Jersey . Bouchard, seeded sixth at the tournament, broke Riske five times in the match which wrapped up after one hour 18 minutes. Bouchard, from Westmount, Que., next faces Frances Alize Cornet, who advanced by defeating Belgian wild card Kirsten Flipkens 7-6 (4), 1-6, 6-3. Flipkens led 3-1 in the last set. Cornets win comes a day after she moved into the third round at the expense of an ill Serena Williams. Maria Sharapova was knocked out of the tournament by Swiss qualifier Timea Bacsinszky 7-6 (3), 7-5. Sharapova double-faulted six times in the first set, and was twice a break up in the second set, but couldnt shake off Bacsinszky, who earned the biggest win of her career with a win over the Russian ranked No. 4 in the world. Bacsinszky had two previous top-10 wins, the last in 2010, but both were by retirement. "She had a really good serving day," Sharapova said of Bacsinszky. "I dont think I did much on my returns, something thats a strength of mine, and I just didnt feel like I used that to my advantage." Caroline Wozniacki, who has reached the finals of her last two tournaments, the U.S. Open then Pan Pacific Open last weekend, dismissed Casey Dellacqua of Australia 6-0, 6-3 and will meet Bacsinszky. World No. 3 Petra Kvitova won her first meeting with fellow Czech Karolina Pliskova 6-3, 2-6, 6-4. Kvitova lost her serve once in the last set but wore down Pliskova. Kvitova moved on to play Caroline Garcia of France, a 6-3, 6-2 winner against CoCo Vandeweghe of the U.S. No. 7-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany eased past Barbora Zahlavova Strycova of the Czech Republic 6-1, 6-1, and set up a quarterfinal against Elina Svitolina of Ukraine, who received a walkover when Garbine Muguruza of Spain couldnt compete due to gastroenteritis. Tahir Whitehead Jersey .Then came December.Three straight losses, including a crushing 27-24 defeat to Washington (4-11) on Saturday, has the Eagles (9-6) on the brink of playoff elimination. Emmanuel Lamur Raiders Jersey . -- Two nights after losing to the Eastern Conferences worst team, the Phoenix Coyotes handled the best. http://www.raidersshopfootball.com/Authentic_PJ_Hall_Raiders_Jersey/ . The moves were the first punitive steps taken by the Dolphins since a report on the NFLs investigation of the case was released last week. Investigators found that guard Richie Incognito and two teammates engaged in persistent harassment directed at tackle Jonathan Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer.VIENNA, Austria -- Jurgen Melzer has pulled out of this months Australian Open because of a persistent left shoulder injury. The 27th-ranked Austrian underwent surgery on a torn tendon in October and needs more time to recover, the Austria Press Agency reports on Saturday. Melzer hassnt played since losing to Kei Nishikori in the second round at Shanghai in early October. Marcus Gilchrist Raiders Jersey. Having risen as high as No. 8 in the rankings, Melzers best result in Melbourne was reaching the fourth round three years ago. The Australian Open starts on Jan. 13. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz