Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Anregungen/Fehler/Fragen zum Forum
jin shuiqian0713 Offline

27.07.2018 03:47
The Vancouver Whitecaps have re-signed Canadian midfielder Russell Teibert to a multi-year deal. Antworten

The Vancouver Whitecaps have re-signed Canadian midfielder Russell Teibert to a multi-year deal. Martin Brodeur Jersey . Teibert, 21, joined Whitecaps FCs residency program during its second year of existence in 2008 and has been a member of the club ever since. After spending two plus years within the clubs developmental setup, the Niagara Falls, Ont,, native signed a homegrown contract prior to the start of Vancouvers inaugural Major League Soccer season in 2011. "I am extremely proud to be a member of this club," Teibert said in a statement. "Since arriving in Vancouver when I was 15, the city has embraced me and I am very thankful. This club is heading in the right direction and Im excited to be a part of its future." Teibert has appeared in 53 MLS matches, recording two goals and 10 assists. He served as Vancouvers captain during their two Amway Canadian Championship matches in May and was named to the 20-man roster that will take part in the 2014 Chipotle MLS Homegrown Game on Aug. 4 in Portland. Internationally, Teibert has earned seven caps with the Canadian senior mens national team after making his debut in August 2012 at the age of 19 years old. The two-time Canadian under-17 Player of the Year also started all four of his appearances with the Canadian mens U-23 side during their qualifying campaign for the 2012 mens Olympic tournament. Scott Stevens Jersey . Braden Calverts Winnipeg rink rallied to defeat Italy 8-7. After giving up three points in the second end, Calvert came back with a single, then stole two more points in the next two ends to tie it up at the fifth-end break. Custom New Jersey Devils Jerseys . After Mondays comments by Coach Claude Noel that its work first and skill second, and that more “A” games are needed, the Jets responded with a 47-shot effort. If not for terrific goaltending by Braden Holtby the Jets would have had two points in regulation. http://www.authentichockeyshopdevils.com/adidas+pavel+zacha+devils+jersey . A groundswell for raising the number of playoff qualifiers to seven in each conference figures to get plenty of support from the 32 owners. Most notably, Arizonas Bill Bidwill, who saw his Cardinals go 10-6 and not get in, while Green Bay (8-7-1) qualified by winning the NFC North.TORONTO - As anticipated, Thursday nights NBA Draft turned out to be a historic evening for Canadian basketball, however the Raptors, the countrys lone team, became reluctant spectators despite their best efforts to get in on the festivities. In many ways it was a celebration of how far the country has come and how much the sport has grown within it. In total, four Canadian players were selected - setting a league record - including three in the top 18, all from the Greater Toronto Area. For the second consecutive year Canada produced the top pick, 19-year-old phenom and Vaughan-native Andrew Wiggins, who will join last years No. 1 selection Anthony Bennett, Tristan Thompson and Dwight Powell - picked in the second-round of Thursdays draft - in Cleveland. Mississaugas Nik Stauskas followed suit, going to the Sacramento Kings at pick No. 8 before the Phoenix Suns - owners of the 18th pick - nabbed Brampton point guard Tyler Ennis, a player that sat atop the Raptors board when he heard his name called. It was a bittersweet moment for the 19-year-old Ennis, who was finally realizing his lifelong dream, albeit two picks away from beginning his career with his hometown team. The Raptors, drafting 20th, struck out on their top target but it wasnt for a lack of effort or interest. "We tried everything," Dwane Casey admitted shortly after the first-round concluded. "It just didnt work out." Masai Ujiri and his staff tracked Ennis throughout his freshman year at Syracuse and quickly became enamoured with his poise at the point guard position. Until recently they believed there was little chance he would fall to them, or even come close. With his stock fluctuating leading up to the draft, Ujiri hoped Ennis would be available to them, also exploring several scenarios to trade up and even entice the Suns to give him up after the selection had been made. With Ennis off the board, Ujiri opted for the next player on his wish list, Brazilian mystery man Bruno Caboclo "We decided we lost one," said the Raptors general manager, "were not going to lose the other one. So we jumped on it." The Raptors came that close to drafting what would have been the first Canadian selected in their 20-year franchise history, but given the rate in which the country is producing high-level talent its only a matter of time until that vision - which once seemed like a pipe dream - becomes a reality. "Ennis was a target for us but he was picked by another team," Ujiri lamented. "We will have Canadians on our team. Definitely we will have Canadian players on our team. Theyre all over the league now. The last two first picks have been Canadian." "We tried and it didnt work out this time," he conntinued, "but were glad theres a lot a lot of them in the league and eventually well get a couple of Canadians here, trust me. Brian Boyle Jersey. Itll come, well get them here." Thursday served as a friendly reminder, Canada isnt going anywhere. After hemming and hawing for weeks, the Cavaliers finally decided on Wiggins with their No. 1 overall pick. Decked out in a captivating black suit decorated with white floral print and topped off with a black bow tie, the one and done Kansas star couldnt hide his joy when first-year commissioner Adam Silver called his name. "A thousand thoughts are going through my head right now," Wiggins said minutes later. "Its a dream come true. Ive been dreaming of this moment since I was a little kid. My dream was just to make the NBA and now going to high school and college the opportunity of going number one came into talk and now I accomplished that. So its a crazy feeling right now. I dont even know how I feel. It doesnt feel real right now." "I always believed it," Stauskas

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz