Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Anregungen/Fehler/Fragen zum Forum
jin shuiqian0713 Offline

27.07.2018 03:46
Canadian swimmer Brittany MacLean has captured a bronze medal in the womens 800-metre Antworten

Canadian swimmer Brittany MacLean has captured a bronze medal in the womens 800-metre freestyle at the Commonwealth Games. Custom Boston Red Sox Jerseys . Its the second medal for the 20-year-old Toronto native, who helped Canada to silver in the 4x200-metre free relay on Saturday. She finished in eight minutes 20.91 seconds Monday, shattering the Canadian record she set at the trials in the spring by four seconds. "I was just really looking towards to getting a medal," she said. "I had so much fun getting the silver the other night with the relay team, but I really wanted to do one also individually. I have so much support here with teammates, coaches, my familys here also ... I knew I was capable of a really good swim. Ive been working hard all year. I just wanted to put it together when it mattered." Jazz Carlin of Wales won the gold in 8:18.11 to set a Commonwealth Games record, while New Zealands Lauren Boyle was second in 8:20.59. MacLean, who finished fifth in Thursdays 200-metre freestyle and will race in the 400-metre freestyle on Tuesday, said smashing the Canadian record by such a wide margin didnt come as a complete shock. "I wouldnt have told you that I was necessarily going to go that fast but knew that it was possible," she said. "You have to believe in yourself just as strongly as you believe in your training and believe in everything youve done. I went in here with the mindset that I was capable of racing those girls and I think I put a good fight. Ill take bronze, definitely." Xander Bogaerts Red Sox Jersey . -- LeGarrette Blount made one last big splash into a soggy end zone. Craig Kimbrel Red Sox Jersey . JOHNS, N. http://www.redsoxapparelsshop.com/bill-lee-jersey-c-23/ . But this time, the Gunners weathered the storm. Arsene Wengers team was on the ropes in the early stages of a lively FA Cup tie, until Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scored a goal against the run of the play.Weve also learned that Sandvik quit the team last week out of nowhere, only to sign with the Tonsberg Vikings in Norway. Apparently, the team was in some shock, as Sandvik was the best player on the teaam and one of the best in the league. Joe Kelly Red Sox Jersey. And speaking of celebrations, check out some of our favourite hockey moonwalk celebrations

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz