Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Anregungen/Fehler/Fragen zum Forum
jin shuiqian0713 Offline

27.07.2018 03:45
Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. Antworten

Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. Kentavius Street Jersey . This week they discuss Stephen Strasburg, super-sizing and finger-wagging in the NFL and the acting prowess of the Manning family. Bruce Arthur, National Post: My thumb is down to the NFL, which has decided that in a league where men attempt to turn one anothers limbs, brains and organs into a fine jelly, taunting is too savage an act to be allowed. Therefore, new limits on, lets see: "sack dances, the home run swing, the Incredible Hulk, spiking the ball, throwing or shoving the ball, pointing, pointing the ball, verbal taunting, military salutes, standing over an opponent, or dancing", if theyre directed at an opponent. NFL players are the lowest paid of the four professional sports with the shortest careers and the most brutal working conditions. But the NFL has apparently decided that in their particular war, the soldiers must focus on their body language, and stop to take tea. Steve Simmons, Sun Media: My thumb is up to Stephen Strasburg, who only has five wins with the disappointing Washington Nationals, but has pitched way better than you might think. Strasburg has had 16 starts in which hes given up two or fewer runs against and hes dead last in the National League in run support. By comparison, Max Scherzer has a 17-1 record with the Detroit Tigers, leads in run support, and hes had 15 starts of two runs or fewer. One of them is supposed to be having a great year, the other guy disappointing. The truth? The great Strasburg is still pretty great. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated: My thumb is down to the ongoing super-sizing of NFL linemen, a thought driven home this week by the passing of Art Donovan. Donovan played in the 1950s at almost 300 pounds, a roly-poly tackle known to Colts teammates as “Fatso”. No one played at three bills then. Now early into exhibition season, some 500 players of 300 pounds or more dot NFL rosters. Donovan said the game once was played by oversized coal miners and West Texas psychopaths. Football currently is played by men who are at heightened risk of heart disease, stroke and diabetes. Chalk it up to evolution? Hardly. The concussion is not the only health crisis facing the NFL. Dave Hodge, TSN: My thumb is up to an idea well call "rapid fire" survey thumbs. The NFLs latest YouTube sensation – featuring the Manning brothers, Peyton and Eli - is pushing football on your phone. Now, around the desk we go. Do you like this stuff, this one in particular, or not, and if you do, who should do hockey on your phone? Arthur: Im am willing to watch almost anything Peyton Manning does in the entertainment sphere. Im okay with Eli, I think this is probably his best performance. I think Peyton Manning is the most bankable celebrity name in all of sports. Simmons: Thumbs up. It looked like an Andy Samberg Saturday Night Live skit! I liked it. Farber: Yo! I liked it. Hodge: Alright … I thought I was watching Alec Baldwin in “Rock of Ages” and wasnt sure I wanted to see any more of it. But Ill go with you. Thumbs up to football on your phone. Now, hockey on our phones… Think about that and who should do it. Thats another story for another day. Jerick McKinnon 49ers Jersey . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. Dante Pettis Jersey . On the eve of the 2013-14 NBA season, he can finally take a step back and allow his team to do the talking. http://www.49ersfootballpro.com/49ers-Jeff-Locke-Jersey/ . -- All-Pro tight end Jimmy Graham and the New Orleans Saints met Tuesday for arbitration on his contract. DALLAS -- Valeri Nichushkin was in the right place at the right time -- twice -- on Thursday night. Nichushkin scored two goals and Jamie Benn notched his 100th career goal and added three assists to lead the Dallas Stars to a 7-1 victory over the Toronto Maple Leafs. Nichushkin, a rookie, had his first two-goal game to bring his season total to 11 goals in 48 games. He deflected Benns shot into the net for a 3-1 lead in the second period against Bernier, and put in a rebound in the third against Reimer. "Its funny how that works," Stars coach Lindy Ruff said. "He got one off his skate when he was in the right spot, and he got a rebound when he was right in front. He has had some nice opportunities for him that havent gone in." Cody Eakin added a goal and an assist, and Alex Goligowski, Sergei Gonchar and Tyler Seguin each had two assists for the Stars, who broke open a 2-1 lead with four second-period goals and ended Torontos six-game winning streak. Dallas won its second game in a row since ending a 1-8-1 slide. On Tuesday, the Stars shut out the Minnesota Wild, who had won seven of their nine previous games. "Something we wanted to do in this game was build off last game," Benn said. "Its two pretty good games in a row, pretty good in all three zones and we eliminated our turnovers." Kari Lehtonen made 24 saves against the Maple Leafs to record his 200th career victory. Nikolai Kulemin had the lone goal for Toronto. After Nichushkins first goal, Toronto coach Randy Carlyle replaced Jonathan Bernier with James Reimer, who allowed the final four goals, including one on a power play by Shawn Horcoff and one short-handed by Rich Peverley. "I think (the goalies) fit in with the rest of our team," Carlyle said. "Im not going to throw those guys in any more than the rest of the group. We just didnt have anything going." Added Reimer: "Its tough coming in cold, but thats my job as a professional. Tonight, I was the backup

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz