Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Anregungen/Fehler/Fragen zum Forum
jin shuiqian0713 Offline

26.07.2018 05:02
He is perusing the game reports and scouting reports from Winter Leagues in the Caribbean and Mexico and the Arizona Fall League Antworten

He is perusing the game reports and scouting reports from Winter Leagues in the Caribbean and Mexico and the Arizona Fall League. He and his staff are evaluating the players on the major league and minor league rosters. He is deciding which players he is going to protect on the roster and which he will not. He is evaluating the arbitration values for the applicable players on his roster. He is negotiating with agents in advance of arbitration to see what deals can be made. Anthopolous is discussing with his minor league director the needs for his AAA team next season, as he will need depth and inventory to compensate for injuries in Toronto. He is negotiating contracts with agents for these non-roster invitees to major league camp. He is analyzing off-season conditioning programs for all of the players with his training and medical staff. He is calculating his payroll budget for next season with ownership. He is studying every team in baseball to identify which clubs the Jays match up with in trades... ... and finally he is deciding what he wants for dinner at the end of this very full day. The job of a general manager is 365 days a year and 24 hours a day. You are on call all the time. If a player needs you then you take the call. If an agent calls you always call back for fear that you could lose out on a deal. If another GM is on the phone you drop all that you are doing just in case he has a trade proposal that could make your team better. Let me correct myself; it is not a job being a general manager. It is a lifestyle. It takes a very understanding family. The demands are never-ending and at times it is all-consuming. I know there are so many of you that would kill to be a GM but just remember it is a job. Like any other job, there are things that you like about it and things that you dislike. I was a GM for the Mets from July 1997 to June of 2003. When people ask me how long I was a GM I joke that I did it for 42 years. It was six years but they were like dog years. I started out with brown hair and ended up with it being almost completely white. I for one would never take a GM job again. The next step would be to lose my hair and I just cant take that chance. So this off-season when you are watching hockey and you have a passing thought of the Blue Jays, please know that Alex Antholopus and his staff are working tirelessly to prepare for next season. Josh Rosen Jersey .Y. -- When the New York Islanders lead was cut in half in the opening minute of the third period, the sense of impending doom began wafting through Nassau Coliseum. Josh Bynes Jersey . Make the extra pass, take care of the ball, play defence and get more out of his bench. http://www.footballcardinalsmall.com/Youth-Benson-Mayowa-Elite-Jersey/ . -- Kansas City Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer will be out three to six weeks with a stress fracture of the third finger of his right hand.Columbus, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - The Columbus Blue Jackets have activated forward Matt Calvert off injured reserve and assigned center Sean Collins to the American Hockey Leagues Springfield Falcons. Calvert missed the pastt four games due to an upper-body injury. Justin Pugh Cardinals Jersey. He has one goal and an assist in seven games this season. Collins was recalled by Columbus on Oct. 30 and was held without a point in two games with the club.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz