Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
jokergreen0220 Offline

02.02.2018 07:33
PHILADELPHIA -- Michael Carter-Williams has something to show for being a bright spot in a dismal season for the Philadelphia 76 Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Michael Carter-Williams has something to show for being a bright spot in a dismal season for the Philadelphia 76ers. Bruno Martins Indi Jersey . Carter-Williams won the NBAs Rookie of the Year Award on Monday after becoming only the third player since 1950-51 to lead all rookies in scoring (16.7), rebounding (6.3) and assists (6.2). Oscar Robertson (1960-61) and Alvan Adams (1975-76) were the others. Despite the performance of their dynamic guard, the Sixers were awful this season. They were 19-73 and tied an NBA record by losing 26 straight games. "Id definitely trade this award to be in the playoffs in a second," Carter-Williams said. "Coaches tell me to watch the playoffs to look at how different the game is and I do see it. Its a whole different season. This game is about winning. I hope I set a positive example about leading your team in a good way no matter what. I hope guys that come in know the core of this team takes things seriously and we want to build something special." Carter-Williams received 104 of a possible 124 first-place votes. The Orlando Magics Victor Oladipo finished second and Trey Burke of the Utah Jazz was third. "Michael made an immediate impact on the court this season, but his dedication, professionalism and contributions to both the organization and the Philadelphia community make him all the more deserving of this award," Sixers owner Josh Harris said in a statement. "This is an incredibly proud moment for the 76ers and one we are thrilled to share with him, the city and our fans." Allen Iverson is the only other player in Sixers history to win the award. The 11th overall pick from Syracuse in last years draft, Carter-Williams is the first player picked 10th or lower to win since Mark Jackson did it in 1987 for New York. "Michael performed and represented the Sixers organization this past season in a manner befitting of the 2013-14 NBA Rookie of the Year," said co-managing owner David Blitzer. "He never stopped working from the moment he burst onto the national scene in our home opener through the final horn at last game of the season, and we are proud to congratulate him on this well-deserved award." Carter-Williams had a spectacular debut, posting 22 points, 12 assists and nine steals to lead the Sixers to a stunning 114-110 victory over the two-time defending champion Miami Heat. He was the second rookie after Shaquille ONeill to be the Eastern Conference Player of the Week in his first week in the NBA. "By opening night, it was clear to us that Michael belonged," Sixers President Sam Hinkie said. "This award marks a lifetime of hard work. ... We congratulate him on this unique achievement and look forward to helping him put in the work necessary to garner even greater success in the future." First-year coach Brett Brown had enough confidence in Carter-Williams to give him the responsibility of leading the team on the court. They traded away All-Star point guard Jrue Holiday to clear the way for Carter-Williams. With an eye toward the future, the Sixers traded Evan Turner, Spencer Hawes and Lavoy Allen in February. They have a 19.9 per cent chance at getting the No. 1 pick in this years draft and are also owed New Orleans lottery pick -- unless the Pelicans win a top-3 pick. With possibly two first-round selections, Carter-Williams and 2013 lottery pick Nerlens Noel returning from a knee injury, the Sixers could be a contender soon. "When I first got here, I really didnt know what to expect," Carter-Williams said. "I am not a person that trusts a lot of people. My circle is really close, especially when it comes to basketball, because everyone has an opinion. But I have a lot of trust in coach Brown." Jasper Cillessen Jersey . With the union re-formed, negotiations with owners will resume Friday on the remaining issues that would be in the collective bargaining agreement, according to a person familiar with the plans. Georginio Wijnaldum Jersey . Granlund scored 2:04 into the first period. Max Reinhart, on his first NHL shift of the season, neatly stripped the puck from Zack Smith at the Senators blue-line. As he moved in, his attempted shot deflected into the slot where Granlund buried a shot past Craig Anderson. http://www.soccernetherlandsshop.us/Luciano-Narsingh-Netherland-Jersey/ . And thats good news for Canada. Kelly, who plays No. 8 at the back of the scrum, is captain of the Canadian womens team.Houston, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Anthony Davis tallied 30 points, 14 rebounds and five blocks, and the New Orleans Pelicans defeated the Houston Rockets, 99-90, on Thursday. Jrue Holiday finished with 16 points and 10 assists and played his best basketball down the stretch to help the Pelicans win their second straight game. Holiday scored half of his points and dished out three assists in the final period. Ryan Anderson and Dante Cunningham contributed 16 and 15 points, respectively, off the bench, and Omer Asik grabbed 11 boards for New Orleans. James Harden paced Houston with 21 points and Dwight Howard posted 17 points and 13 rebounds, his third double-double since returning to the court after missing 11 games with a knee injury. The Pelicans trailed by three heading into the fourth quarter, but Cunninghams triple on their first possession tied the game. Andersons 3 just over three minutes in extended the lead to 77-73. Out of a timeout, Davis took over. He blocked a Harden layup in between bbuckets on consecutive trips. Arjen Robben Jersey. . Holiday then hit a short bank shot and after both teams failed to score over the next two minutes, Davis found Anderson underneath for a layup that pushed the lead to 10. Holiday drove to the basket for back-to-back field goals late in the game, then stripped Harden and set up two free throws for Davis that sealed it with just under two minutes to go. There were seven lead changes during a back-and-forth first quarter. Tarik Blacks dunk from Harden late in the second tied the score at 37-37, but the Pelicans finished the half on a 9-2 run. Houston guard Troy Daniels beat the third-quarter buzzer with a 3-pointer that gave the visitors a 68-65 lead heading into the fourth. Game Notes Davis recorded his third 30-point, 10-rebound, 5-block game over the last two seasons. No other NBA player has posted those numbers in that span ... There were 18 ties and 16 lead changes ... Houston had won six straight home games against the Pelicans. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz