Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Anregungen/Fehler/Fragen zum Forum
jin shuiqian0713 Offline

23.07.2018 10:08
Nico Rosberg won the Australian GP after a strategy error from Ferrari handed the race victory to Mercedes. Antworten

Nico Rosberg won the Australian GP after a strategy error from Ferrari handed the race victory to Mercedes. Paul Richardson Jersey . Lewis Hamilton finished second after dropping as low as seventh after a slow getaway off the line.Sebastian Vettel had stormed into the lead at the start, but the Silver Arrows decision to put Rosberg onto medium tyres - when Ferrari opted for supersofts - during a red flag period proved an inspired decision. We were trying to do an aggressive strategy and it didnt work, said Ferrari team principal Maurizio Arrivabene after the race.The stoppage was caused by a huge accident for Fernando Alonso who hit the rear of Esteban Gutierrezs Haas.After being fired into the barrier, the McLaren car dug into the gravel, sending the Spaniards barrel rolling. Fortunately Alonso was able to climb out of the car unaided and walked away. McLarens Fernando Alonso and Haas Esteban Gutierrez collide in the Australian Grand Prix leading to the Spaniard being sent airborne and the race to be r To compound Ferraris frustrations, they lost Kimi Raikkonens car to retirement shortly after the restart with flames licking out of the SF16-Hs airbox. Vettel caught the second-placed Hamilton with a couple of laps remaining but slipped off the track as he challenged the world champion for position.We know we can up our game. This car should allow us to put a lot of pressure on these guys, said Vettel.Vettel rues strategy error by FerrariHamilton had spent the afternoon in damage-limitation mode after falling to sixth at the start and then struggling to overtake Williams Felipe Massa and the two Toro Rossos of Max Verstappen and Carlos Sainz around the narrow Albert Park circuit.Its impossible to follow here. Ive had much worse in the first race and ld take this as a bonus after being as low as seventh, said Hamilton. Theres a still long, long way to go.Hamilton happy with damage limitation Kimi Raikkonen had to retire his Ferrari on lap 23 of the Australian GP, after suffering a fire in his airbox. Daniel Ricciardo ran under the radar and took fourth for Red Bull much to the delight of the Australian fans, ahead of Massa in an unusually slow Williams.The performance of the day perhaps came from Haas and Romain Grosjean. Starting 19th on the grid, the Frenchman avoided any of the on-track drama to take sixth place and deliver points for the American squad on their F1 debut.It feels like standing on the top step of the podium for us. Its been an amazing race and an amazing weekend, Grosjean told Sky Sports F1.Australian GP driver ratingsThe points scorers were completed by Nico Hulkenberg, Valtteri Bottas and the squabbling Toro Rosso pair of Carlos Sainz and Verstappen, with the Dutch teenager voicing his frustrations with some choice language throughout the race. The Sky Sports F1 pundits react to some heated radio messages from Toro Rossos Max Verstappen and say that he needs to keep calm to progress. Renault narrowly missed out on points on their F1 return, but Jolyon Palmer impressed on his F1 debut, particularly in defence against quicker cars. Fellow Briton Jenson Button was a disappointing 14th as McLaren failed to deliver on their promise of a better race car. 2016 Australian GP result1. Nico Rosberg, Mercedes, 57 laps2. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes, +8.0603. Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari, +9.6434. Daniel Ricciardo, Red Bull, +24.4405. Felipe Massa, Williams, +58.9796. Romain Grosjean, Haas, +1:12.0817. Nico Hulkenberg, Force India, +1.14.1998. Valtteri Bottas, Williams, +1:15.1539. Carlos Sainz, Toro Rosso, +1:15.68010. Max Verstappen, Toro Rosso, 1:16.83311. Jolyon Palmer, Renault, +1:23.39912. Kevin Magnussen, Renault, +1:25.60613. Sergio Perez, Force India, +1:31.69914. Jenson Button, McLaren, +1 lap15. Felipe Nasr, Sauber, +1 lap16. Pascal Wehlrein, Manor, +1 lapMarcus Ericsson, Sauber, Not ClassifiedKimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, Not ClassifiedRio Haryanto, Manor, Not ClassifiedEstenban Gutierrez, Haas, Not ClassifiedFernando Alonso, McLaren, Not ClassifiedDaniil Kvyat, Red Bull, Not Classified Ted Kravitz brings you all the latest news following the Australian GP. Dont miss the F1 Report for all the reaction and analysis from the Australian GP. Natalie Pinkham is joined by David Brabham and former McLaren mechanic Marc Priestley on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Damage limitation for Hamilton Vettel rues strategy error Alex Smith Redskins Jersey . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization. Orlando Scandrick Jersey . -- James Harden scored 31 points, including 25 in the second half, and the Houston Rockets dug out of a double-digit, first-half hole to beat the Orlando Magic 101-89 on Wednesday night. http://www.redskinsfansproshop.com/Redskins+Kevin+Hogan+Rush+Jersey.html?cat=1350 . The Marlies surrendered two power-play goals and failed to score on six man-advantage opportunities en route to a 4-1 defeat in American Hockey League action on Saturday.TORONTO – Dave Bolland did not hesitate when asked who would win on Friday. "Canada," Bolland said with a smile. "Is that a question?" One day earlier, though, fellow Toronto Maple Leafs centre Nazem Kadri wasnt so sure his home and native land could pull off the win against the United States in the semi-finals of the Olympic hockey tournament. "I want to say Canada, but to be honest with you, the U.S. looks better," Kadri, a native of London, Ont., said. "We dont know if Naz is Canadian or American," Bolland, from Mimico, Ont., said with a chuckle. "We dont know what he is or who hes cheering for. He could be cheering for the Belarusians." Roommate Turmoil The North American rivalry has many fault lines throughout the Leafs dressing room even though a vast majority of the players – 20 in total – are Canadian. The issue: two of the key players on Team USA are also two-thirds of Torontos top line: Phil Kessel and James van Riemsdyk. The man who centres that line in the NHL, Reginas Tyler Bozak, may be the Leaf who is most torn. After all, Bozak is close friends with Kessel and actually lives with the Leafs leading scorer. "Thats a tough question for me to answer," Bozak admitted when asked where his loyalties lie. "Ive got my two wingers on the U.S. and Im Canadian so I guess Im cheering for both. I just hope Phil and JVR play really well and maybe Canada wins. I dont know. "Its going to be an exciting game to watch, for sure. I really cant make any predictions. I dont know. The U.S. has been playing great. Canadas kind of snuck by with a few wins, buut every games different and it should be a fun one to watch. Geron Christian Redskins Jersey. " Another set of roommates are also at odds over the game and are actually putting their money where their mouthes are. Defencemen Morgan Rielly and Jake Gardiner, from Vancouver and Minnetonka, MN respectively, have placed a friendly wager on the game. "I cant tell you what it is," Rielly said. "Hes overconfident. I think Team Canada will be fine." Most Leafs, however, were trying to take the diplomatic approach with head coach and Sudbury, Ont. native Randy Carlyle, acknowledging the semi-final showdown "was pulling your heart strings in different directions." The Diplomatic Approach "We hope and wish our players all the luck in the world as far as an organization," said Carlyle, "but I am Canadian." "I hope that Phil and JVR do well," said captain Dion Phaneuf, who hails from Edmonton and was invited to Hockey Canadas orientation camp in the summer, "so Im in the middle, thats for sure. Any time you have teammates competing, you want them to do well, but Im Canadian and I have lots of respect for Hockey Canada." What everyone can agree on is that Kessel and van Riemsdyk are having a much better Sochi experience than Nikolai Kulemin, who was the other Leaf taking part in the Winter Games. "Nobody asks questions about how youre going to feel about Nikolai Kulemin coming back and thats a tough one," said Carlyle. "Host country and the way their tournament unravelled, hes part of our hockey club and weve got to find a way to build him back up and get him going again." Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz