Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Signaturen
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.07.2018 04:55
106-93 victory o Antworten

LONDON - Eugenie Bouchard will play in her third Grand Slam semifinal of the year Thursday after defeating German Angelique Kerber 6-3, 6-4 in the Wimbledon quarter-finals. Pedro Alvarez Jersey . The 13th-seeded Bouchard also made the semfinals at the French Open last month and the Australian Open earlier this year. She will face French Open finalist and third-seed Simona Halep after the Romanian crushed 2013 Wimbledon finalist Sabine Lisicki 6-4, 6-0 on Wednesday. The win is expected to put the 20-year-old Bouchard into the WTAs top-10 for the first time in her career. "Im excited to be in the semis. But, of course, Im never satisfied, so I definitely want to go a step further, or as far as I can," Bouchard said. "Im looking forward to try to play a little bit like I played today. I thought I was pretty solid out there and playing the right way on the grass. So thats going to be a key." Canada could have two players in the semis if Milos Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., defeats Australian wild card entry Nick Kyrgios in his quarter-final. In other mens quarter-final action, defending champion Andy Murray was defeated in straight sets by Bulgarias Grigor Dimitrov. Dimitrov next faces top seed Novak Djokovic, who reached the Wimbledon semifinals for the fifth consecutive year by coming back to beat 26th-seeded Marin Cilic of Croatia 6-1, 3-6, 6-7 (4), 6-2, 6-2. Bouchard says shes ready to get beyond the final four. "Im excited to be in the semifinals against (her) but I want to go further for sure," said Bouchard. Bouchard struggled to close out her win over Kerber, whom she beat a month ago in Paris. She finally advanced after 72 minutes on her first match point, which she set up with a down-the-line winner followed a point later by a Kerber backhand error. "It was a tough battle, Ive played her before and I knew what to expect," said Bouchard. "I had to just keep fighting and I pulled it out at the end." Bouchard saved two break points in the final game and ended with three breaks of serve from 13 chances. She had 29 winners and 20 unforced errors. "In the last game, I was just trying to stay in the moment," said Bouchard, who improved her Wimbledon record to 7-1. "I was not thinking ahead. Thats something Ive been working on." "I had a few bad errors in that game but I also hit some aggressive shots, thats just my game," she added. Bouchard has lost her only previous meeting against Halep, on hardcourt at Indian Wells last March. "Shes a good player and Im ready for another tough match," Bouchard said. "Its not every day you can walk out on Centre Court and play the semis of a slam. Thats the most important thing for me, is to really enjoy it. Im going to try, give it my best, leave everything on the court, and well see what happens." Halep, meanwhile, took command of her match by attacking Lisickis weak second serve. The German won only eight of 26 points on her second serve. She also had 20 unforced errors, compared to 11 by Halep. "She had 4-1 and then I came very well back," Halep said. "I played my best today and I was enjoying every moment because it was incredible on Centre Court." Mark Melancon Jersey . DETROIT LIONS AT CHICAGO BEARS, 1:00 PM (ET) Detroit - G Rodney Austin, WR Ryan Broyles, DT Nick Fairley, QB Kellen Moore, DT Caraun Reid, CB Mohammed Seisay, DE Larry Webster Chicago - S Chris Conte, DT Brandon Dunn, QB David Fales, K Robbie Gould, CB Terrance Mitchell, OT Michael Ola, DE Trevor Scott GREEN BAY PACKERS AT TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Green Bay - LB Carl Bradford, DT Bruce Gaston, C Garth Gerhart, CB Davon House, WR Jeff Janis, TE Justin Perillo, QB Scott Tolzien Tampa Bay - OT Anthony Collins, CB Isaiah Frey, WR Robert Herron, RB Mike James, WR Solomon Patton, FB/TE Evan Rodriguez, LB Lawrence Sidbury KANSAS CITY CHIEFS AT PITTSBURGH STEELERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Kansas City - WR Donnie Avery, CB Marcus Cooper, OT Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, OL Eric Kush, QB Aaron Murray, RB Charcandrick West, DT Nick Williams Pittsburgh - WR Justin Brown, DE Clifton Geathers, G Chris Hubbard, QB Landry Jones, S Troy Polamalu, TE Matt Spaeth, CB Ike Taylor MINNESOTA VIKINGS AT MIAMI DOLPHINS, 1:00 PM (ET) Minnesota - LB Anthony Barr, OT Carter Bykowski, DB Ahmad Dixon, OT Charlie Johnson, FB Zach Line, CB Shaun Prater, TE Kyle Rudolph Miami - G Nate Garner, WR Matt Hazel, S Don Jones, WR Rishard Matthews, LB Chris McCain, G Dallas Thomas, RB Daniel Thomas NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS AT NEW YORK JETS, 1:00 PM (ET) New England - CB Kyle Arrington, RB LeGarrette Blount, OL Dan Connolly, CB Alfonzo Dennard, OT Jordan Devey, WR Julian Edelman, RB James White NY Jets - DT T. Starling Marte Jersey ." Also, defencemen "were found to be at a higher risk of suffering a concussion than other players, perhaps due to turning their back to retrieve pucks along the boards, which leaves them vulnerable. http://www.authenticbaseshoppirates.com/ . Then Klay Thompson put his foot on the gas. Thompson scored 19 of his 30 points in the fourth quarter and Harrison Barnes scored 14 points in his season debut to help the Golden State Warriors to a 106-93 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night.WASHINGTON -- The NAACP wants a meeting with NBA commissioner Adam Silver to discuss Clippers owner Donald Sterling and the racist comments he allegedly made in a recorded conversation. The announcement was made Tuesday morning by Roslyn M. Brock, the chair of the NAACP National Board of Directors. She says the NAACP wants to talk to Silver about what it calls, quote, "the influence and impact of racism in the National Basketbball Association. Gregory Polanco Jersey. " This comes as the organizations Los Angeles chapter withdrew its decision to give Sterling a lifetime achievement award, and returned money he donated. Brock says the situation reminds us "racism and bigotry are still alive and well in all corners of society." The NBA is scheduled to announce later Tuesday the result of its investigation into Sterlings alleged remarks. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz