Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Signaturen
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.07.2018 04:55
he would "rejoin the tour soon." Later, Federer tweeted: "Mirka and I are so incredibly happy to share that Leo and Lenny were b Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Connor Williams Cowboys Jersey . -- Brad Miller stepped to the plate against one of baseballs best closers in the ninth inning of a tied game, a sellout crowd rooting for him to fail. Miller silenced them all with one swing of the bat. The Seattle shortstop pounded a pitch from the Royals Greg Holland just inside the right-field foul pole, his homer breaking a 5-all tie and helping the Mariners to a 7-5 victory Friday night. "That was honestly one of the best baseball games Ive been a part of," Miller said with a grin. "Theyre one of the hottest teams in baseball and I was pumped." Logan Morrison drove in another run later in the ninth to provide some breathing room. "What a swing by Miller. Oh my goodness," he said. "He crushed it." Charlie Furbush (1-4) inherited a bases-loaded, one-out jam in the eighth, but the Mariners reliever calmly retired Mike Moustakas on a lazy popup to shallow right field. Furbush then struck out Alcides Escobar to silence a crowd of 38,475 and keep the game tied. After Holland (0-2) coughed up the lead, Fernando Rodney allowed two singles in the ninth for Seattle. But the veteran closer bounced back to retire pinch-hitter Nori Aoki on a groundout, and then he struck out Alex Gordon on three pitches to earn his 19th save. "They are big league baseball players. Big league ballplayers dont miss mistakes too often," Holland said. "I got up on (Miller) two strikes and didnt get the slider where I wanted. I made a mistake. Sometimes you pay for them and I did tonight." Morrison added a two-run homer for Seattle, which overcame a subpar start from Hisashi Iwakuma to end the Royals five-game winning streak at Kauffman Stadium. Mike Zunino added a solo shot and Robinson Cano drove in two runs, extending his hitting streak to 21 games. Moustakas hit a two-run shot to lead the Royals, who have dropped two in a row after winning 10 straight. Salvador Perez homered and drove in two runs for Kansas City. "Listen, we ran into a buzz saw. These guys are hot and everything is going for them," Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon said. "When you run into teams like that you have to play extremely well." Iwakuma went eight shutout innings in each of his two starts against Kansas City this season, and the right-hander was headed that way again with four scoreless frames to start the game. Along the way, Iwakuma struck out the side in the first inning on just 12 pitches. Meanwhile, his offence was staking him to a 5-0 lead. Cano, who has dominated James Shields throughout his career, drove in a run off him in the first inning and another during a three-run fifth that was capped by Morrisons homer. Zuninos solo shot came in the fourth inning, a no-doubt rocket over the bullpen in left. The Royals finally broke through when Perez homered on a meaty 0-2 pitch in the fifth. They didnt stop there, either. Lorenzo Cain followed with a double, and Moustakas belted his eighth homer of the season over the wall in right to trim the Royals deficit to 5-3. Iwakuma escaped the inning, but he quickly ran into more trouble in the sixth. Consecutive singles by Billy Butler and Gordon knocked him from the game, and reliever Dominic Leone gave up the lead when Perez hit an RBI single and Moustakas an RBI groundout to make it 5-all. Iwakuma allowed nine hits and a walk in five-plus innings. It was his shortest start since July 9, 2013, when he allowed six runs and eight hits in three innings against the Red Sox. Shields went seven innings and still has not lost since May 2, a span of nine starts. "It was a great to see the crowd come out, obviously a sellout. We love it when the fans come out," Shields said of the rare packed house. "We didnt get a win for them tonight, but hopefully they keep coming out and well get some wins here." NOTES: Royals right-handed batters were 0 for 23 against Iwakuma this season before Butlers single in the second. Butler had three hits. ... Gordon returned after missing a game to illness. ... Mariners RHP Chris Young faces Royals LHP Jason Vargas on Saturday. Mike White Jersey . His second visit, not so much. Roark (7-5) allowed four runs on 10 hits and one walk over six innings in a 7-2 setback in front of several friends and family members, as the Cubs snapped his personal streak of four consecutive victories on Friday. Jamize Olawale Cowboys Jersey . 1. Did the Senators trade the wrong goalie? Lets make one thing clear: The Ottawa Senators acquired Ben Bishop from the St. Louis Blues for one reason and one reason alone. http://www.cowboysproshopauthentic.com/Womens-Leighton-Vander-Esch-Authentic-Jersey/ . -- Terrelle Pryor took the opening snap of the game, put the ball in Darren McFaddens belly and saw LaMarr Woodley crash down.MADRID, Spain -- Roger Federer withdrew from the Madrid Open on Tuesday to welcome the birth of his second set of twins. Federer said on his webpage early Tuesday he was pulling out of the tournament "to be with my wife Mirka during these next few exciting weeks for our family." The fourth-ranked Swiss player, who already has twins, said he would "rejoin the tour soon." Later, Federer tweeted: "Mirka and I are so incredibly happy to share that Leo and Lenny were born this evening! .TwinsAgain .Miracle" Federer and his wife Mirka are already parents to twin daughters. Federer had said last month he was preepared to skip tournaments to be with his wife when she gave birth. Terrell Owens Cowboys Jersey. The 32-year-old Federer did not specify if he would return for the Rome Masters next week, with the French Open beginning on May 25. Federer, a three-time winner in Madrid, hasnt missed a Grand Slam tournament since 2000. Federers 28-5 record on the season is the ATPs best, with the former No. 1 having won a title in Dubai. Polish player Lukasz Kubot took Federers place in the Madrid draw, and will face Gilles Simon of France in a second-round match. Second-ranked Novak Djokovic also withdrew from Madrid because of a long-term wrist injury. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz