Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

01.02.2018 07:14
East Rutherford, NJ (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.authenticpatriotsfanatic.com/c-94-patriots-deatrich-wise -jr-jersey.aspx]Deat Antworten

East Rutherford, NJ (SportsNetwork. Deatrich Wise Jr Jersey .com) - Ben Roethlisberger carved up the Indianapolis Colts secondary last week. Eli Manning didnt have as much luck. Andrew Luck tossed three of his four touchdown passes in the third quarter, Manning completed just 12 of his first 29 throws and the Colts cruised to a 40-24 win over the New York Giants on Monday night. The Colts struggled mightily once Vontae Davis exited last Sundays game with a knee injury, surrendering 522 yards and six touchdowns to Big Ben en route to a 51-34 defeat. With the physical corner back in the lineup, however, Manning struggled to find open targets. Manning finished 27-of-52 with most of his 359 yards coming with the game already decided in the fourth quarter. Both of his TD passes came in the final frame. We tried to take a couple of shots down the field. We just didnt connect on any, Manning said. Luck added to his NFL-leading passing yardage total and tallied his franchise-record seventh straight 300-yard game with 354 on 25-of-46 efficiency for Indianapolis (6-3), which has won six of its last seven games since an 0-2 start. T.Y. Hilton hauled in three passes for 71 yards and a touchdown, Reggie Wayne posted four receptions for 70 yards and a score and Dwayne Allen had four catches for 48 yards and a score in the triumph. First-round rookie Odell Beckham tallied eight receptions for 156 yards for the Giants (3-5), who have dropped three in a row on the heels of a three-game winning streak. The Colts led 16-3 at the break, but put the game out of reach in the third. Hilton came down with a jump ball in the right part of the end zone against Giants cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie on the Colts opening touch of the frame to make it 23-3. Rodgers-Cromartie high pointed the pass, but Hilton wrestled it away from him as the two were coming down to the ground to complete the 31-yard TD reception. Beckhams 59-yard catch and run led to an Andre Williams 1-yard TD plunge on New Yorks ensuing touch, but the Colts closed the frame with two more touchdowns. Wayne hauled in a post corner along the left sideline and broke free from Giants cornerback Jayron Hosley en route to a 40-yard touchdown. After Colts safety Sergio Brown recovered a Manning fumble forced by linebacker Jonathan Newsome, Luck flipped a 2-yard TD pass to Allen two plays later to make it 37-10. Adam Vinatieri booted a 43-yard field goal early in the fourth before Larry Donnell and Corey Washington caught TD passes in garbage time to cap the scoring. Earlier, former Giant Hakeem Nicks hauled in a 22-yard completion on a deep cross, which led to a Vinatieri 48-yard field goal to open the scoring midway through the first, and consecutive receptions by Coby Fleener made it 10-0. Fleener caught a pass along the left sideline for 21 yards and following a quick snap -- it appeared Fleener may have been bobbling the catch -- he was left free along the right sideline and strolled in for an easy 32-yard score. Josh Brown and Vinatieri traded field goals of 38 and 31 yards, respectively, late in the second, and another Vinatieri boot right before the half, this one from 48 yards, staked Indy to its 16-3 halftime advantage. Game Notes Luck leads the NFL with 3,085 passing yards ... Another former Giant, Ahmad Bradshaw, carried the ball seven times for 50 yards ... The Colts were 5-of-15 on third down, while New York finished 4-of-16 ... Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara exited the game with a torn biceps ... Giants Hall of Famer Michael Strahan was honored at halftime ... Vinatieri is 20-for-20 on field-goal attempts this year. Donta Hightower Jersey . Canada wasnt in the game from the outset. Head coach Dan Church left Calgary in the morning without addressing the players. He told The Canadian Press he felt the organization lacked confidence in his ability to defend the Olympic gold medal in February. Dion Lewis Jersey . Leaning forward with both hands on his knees, Buffon appeared to be resting or somehow trying to withstand the rain. Or perhaps the 36-year-old goalkeeper and Italy captain was reflecting on this: He is only the third player in history to be part of five World Cup squads, along with Germany great Lothar Matthaus and former Mexico goalkeeper Antonio Carbajal. http://www.authenticpatriotsfanatic.com/c-80-patriots-shaq-mason-jersey.aspx . According to USA Today the Finns have tapped forwards Jarkko Immonen and Sakari Salminen to replace injured forwards Mikko Koivu and Valtteri Filppula at the Sochi Games.Sky Sports created a world first for live golf coverage at the 2015 British Masters when Nick Dougherty agreed to wear a microphone during the tournament. Here, he tells us what the experience was like and reflects on an outstanding week at Woburn. Were you wary of being micd up on the course?ND: Not really, I just think it was a natural progression for golf. I remember being a massive fan when it was introduced in cricket, and I have fond memories of Kevin Pietersen speaking to the commentary box while he was at the crease, talking about how the wicket was playing and how his innings was going. In a world first for live golf coverage, Nick Dougherty is interviewed by the Sky Sports commentary team during his first round at the British Masters As a viewer, you cant get any closer to the action than that, and its an ideal set-up for golf. Theres plenty of time to chat between shots, and I was happy to do that during last years event on the par threes.My only concerns were how it was going to affect my concentration, and also how it would affect my playing partners. I didnt want to hold them up or distract them while I was talking to the viewers. But it was all fine. Nobody had to wait and everyone that has spoken to me about it thought it was a fantastic insight and a great idea overall. And there were many other professionals at Woburn that were genuinely excited about what we were doing, so thats fantastic for Sky and great for the European Tour as well. We have some big characters in Europe and the opportunity to do this gave us a chance to show what were like as individuals.Hopefully it will inspire others to give it a go. Keith Pelley, the European Tour chief executive, said he loved the innovation. When someone of his stature says that, its good for the future. Keith has a background in media, so he appreciates that we have to keep the game moving forward and this is one way to do that. Dougherty speaks to Ewen Murray for the first time in round one It is a great feeling to have helped the viewers actually be at Woburn, to help them grasp what was going on and let them know exactly what a player is feeling and what the course is like. This is something we could see more often, maybe with more than one player.Every time you were live, you had putter in hand. Coincidence? ND: I actually played the par threes really well. I birdied the first one in the first round, but they missed me after that one! But I hit some great irons into the short holes and I had a good look at birdie every time the commentary box came to me.I was pretty much the closest to the pin each time I was live on air, apart from the last one when I hit into the greenside bunker. But I was so pleased with how I played on the first day, it made it so much easier. It was like I was doing normal comms because I was in a great place. During his second round at the British Masters from Woburn, Nick Dougherty took time out to explain to Ewan Murray what went wrong for him Unfortunately I really battled with my game on the second day and I didnt play well, which made it more challenging to speak to the guys, but also more authentic. Vincent Valentine Jersey. I was very open and honest about how disappointed I was to miss the cut, and I hope that came across as legitimate.I suppose a lot of viewers would love to know how a player is feeling when hes having a bad day out there, and I was able to give them that insight. I think it was great for the viewers to be able to take that on board.How enjoyable was it to present the live Masterclasses? ND: They were absolutely brilliant. I know these players very well and doing them was a lot of fun. The players were brilliant to - Luke Donald in particular really lit up when he was doing the putting masterclass.It is nice that theyre giving something back to the game, and its great for all the kids watching and taking notes. Its something that Id watch, and you can really learn so much from these guys. Luke Donald celebrates with Nick after nailing a huge putt in Fridays Masterclass Id watch Lee Westwood driving, Id watch Luke Donald putting, and Padraig Harrington describing how best to get out of bunkers. This is because I know theyre better than me, and I was once in the top 50 players in the world.So if I can learn something, then your average handicapper can benefit hugely, as can the kids who have just started out and looking to be inspired. The masterclasses were fun, very educational and made for great viewing. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. Are you aware of the overwhelmingly positive reaction to the coverage on social media?ND: It made me want to have a Twitter account! In all seriousness, the reaction from the public was great, and I was delighted to have been a part of that. That was our goal at Sky during the week, to produce something different and make it a great experience for the viewers and the spectators at Woburn. The first live Masterclass featured Lee Westwood giving tips on driving The public clearly enjoyed all the new innovations, and I was really pleased that the Masterclasses went down so well. Its something I think we have needed for a long time, since I used to do one at the Wales Open thinking this would look great on TV.Its good for your profile, it makes you feel good to be a part of, and its something Im sure well do more of in the future. And the fact the reaction has been so good should mean its the way forward.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: World TV first for Dougherty Poulter proud of tournament Masters return to boost golf Get British Masters tickets Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz