Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Grafiker Bewerbungen
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.06.2018 05:53
dian wide rec Antworten

Jim Popp wont have to go very far to check in on his first round CFL draft pick. Mario Rui Portugal Jersey . With Popp caring for his wife who is recovering from a shark bite suffered in Hilton Head, South Carolina, Universite de Montreals David Foucault has done the general manager the favor of choosing a team just 20 minutes away for his NFL free agent tryout. “Thats the calculated risk we take,” admittted Popp of Foucaults decision to work out with the Carolina Panthers. “Im going to try to sneak in and see if I can watch him a little bit.” CFL agent Darren Gill calls the 6-foot-7 Foucault “electrifying,” with “stud freak athletic ability,” adding, “people gravitate to him and his sense of humour." Gill also confirmed Foucault -- who would have had the no. 1 NFL combine vertical jump for O-linemen-- drew interest from the Miami Dolphins along with several other NFL clubs. “What were comfortable with is he grew up an Alouette fan, he always wanted to be an Alouette and hes from our home town,” Popp said. “Hes one of the best players in the draft and we know if he doesnt stick in the NFL hell be happy to come to us.” The fact the no. 5 selection overall is a lifelong Alouettes fan whose favorite player is Anthony Calvillo is only a bonus. With the retirements of Andrew Woodruffe and Scott Flory, the Als still feel they have time to groom him at guard, with the succession plan to ultimately keep the tackle position Canadian, which currently remain the undisputed domains of Josh Bourke and Jeff Parrett. While defense was the Alouettes strength in 2013, co-ordinator Noel Thorpe has to be pleased three of the teams next four selections were invested on the defensive side, including 10th overall pick Andrew Lue of Queens, a possible Mike Edem clone. “Hes very physical, puts his hands on receivers,” Popp said. “We think he can have an impact immediately on special teams and can move around from corner to halfback and possibly to ‘Will or Sam linebacker.” Looking for talent in the middle and late rounds is a Popp speciality, and once again the only architect the Alouettes have known since their rebirth in 1996 is pleased with his third and fourth round picks. “I call him ‘Quadzilla,” Popp said of James Tuck, a fourth rounder from York. “He has massive thighs. He may be able to play defensive end or linebacker for us.” Tuck has already realized a life-goal, becoming the first Lion since CFL veteran Ricky Foley (coincidentally the D-lineman who concussed Anthony Calvillo) to be drafted. “Im ecstatic, I cant even measure,” Tuck gushed over the phone soon after receiving a call from the Alouettes. “Foleys been pretty inspirational, taking me aside at spring workouts, showing me little things,” Tuck said. An admitted Argos fan in the past, Tuck has also trained with James Yurichuk.“I look up to him. Hes got a high motor and I like to think I have one as well.” Popps annual sleeper may be third round selection Jeff Finley from the University of Guelph. “Hes the ‘Klassen of this draft,” insisted the GM. “Michael Klassen took it to the next level for us last year and we really feel Finley is that guy.” Last November, Finley was cheering against the Als in their playoff loss to the Ti-Cats. Hed met several, including Henry Burris and as a St. Catherines, Ontario-native was a longtime Hamilton supporter. Finley promises to be a quick study on Alouette culture thanks to fellow Gryphon alums Ryan Bomben and Jake Piotrowski. Finleys defensive co-ordinator at Guelph was Kevin MacNeill, a former Alouette, who was with the team for all of three days on a free agent tryout. “I dont think I even had a cup of coffee,” MacNeill chuckled. But Finleys work ethic is no joke. “Hes extremely physical, quick and hardworking.” McNeill mentioned. Finley should also be a quick study since hes a science student studying advanced anatomy. “He knows his way around a cadaver,” revealed MacNeill. With that being the case, getting his hands on live quarterbacks should be no problem. Andre Silva Jersey .com) - Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh called Joe Flacco the NFLs best quarterback last week. Gelson Martins Portugal Jersey . Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points, Shawn Marion had 22 and the Mavericks beat undermanned Philadelphia 124-112 Friday night, handing the 76ers their 10th straight loss. http://www.soccerportugalproshop.com/c-41-ricardo-pereira-portugal-jersey.aspx . Sixteen teams have moved on. Sixteen teams have gone home.The Ottawa Redblacks announced on Friday that the club has added veteran Canadian wide receiver Paris Jackson. Jackson, 33, played 11 seasons in the CFL with the B.C. Lions. The Vancouver native has 420 career regular season receptions for 5,757 yards and 31 touchdowns. Jackson won two Grey Cups with the Lions in 2006 and 2009. In 2008, Jackson had surpassed 1,000 receiving yards in a season for thee first time in his career (1,180 on 76 catches), scored eight touchdowns, was named to the CFL West Division All-Star squad and the Lions nominee for the leagues Most Outstanding Canadian award. Pepe Jersey. In college, Jackson attended Butte College in California before transferring to the University of Utah. He was selected sixth overall in the 2003 CFL Canadian Draft by the Lions. Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Gear Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

«« up to gr
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz