Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

01.02.2018 07:14
PITTSBURGH, Pa. [url=http://www.barcelonasoccerpro.com/Authentic-Ivan-Rakitic-Barcelona- Jersey/]Ivan Rakitic Jersey[/url] . - Th Antworten

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. Brandon Sutter Jersey . -- Nearly everything had to go right for Tom Brady and the New England Patriots to pull off their latest comeback. Just about everything did. Brady threw two touchdown passes and the Cleveland Browns committed two critical penalties in the final 61 seconds as the Patriots stormed to a 27-26 victory on Sunday. "That was awesome," Brady said, "pretty sweet." The improbable rally salvaged a potentially costly day for the Patriots (10-3), who lost star tight end Rob Gronkowski to a suspected torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in the third quarter. He is expected to undergo an MRI on Monday. New England fell behind 19-3 when Jason Campbell connected with Josh Gordon for an 80-yard touchdown late in the third. Campbells third scoring pass of the day, a 4-yarder to Jordan Cameron with 2:39 left in the game, made it 26-14. Thats when Brady engineered the impressive comeback that kept the Patriots in front in the race for the No. 2 playoff seed in the AFC. Had New England lost, Cincinnati would have moved into the second position. "How many times has he done that in his career?" Browns coach Rob Chudzinski said after his teams seventh loss in eight games. "We had our opportunity and we werent able to close the game out how we wanted to." Brady threw a 2-yard scoring pass to Julian Edelman with 1:01 left and a 1-yarder to Danny Amendola with 31 seconds remaining. The Browns (4-9) had one last chance, but Billy Cundiff missed a 58-yard field goal attempt on the final play. "We had to make just about every play that we made at the end today," Patriots coach Bill Belichick said, "and, fortunately, we did." The Patriots trailed at intermission for the fourth consecutive game and have won three of them. But this one may have been the toughest. They cut the deficit to 26-21 on Edelmans touchdown. A 15-yard penalty against the Browns for unnecessary roughness on Edelman allowed the Patriots to kick off from the 50-yard line, rather than their 35. Those 15 yards became very significant when Kyle Arrington recovered the onside kick at the Cleveland 40. It was the first time since Jan. 1, 1995, in an AFC playoff game that the Patriots had recovered an onside kick. That also came against the Browns, who were coached by Belichick. And Belichick also won that game, 20-13. Arrington recovered the kick after Clevelands Fozzy Whitaker touched, but couldnt control, the ball. "The balls cold, so (its) a little slippery for a guy," Arrington said. "Fortunately, it hit one of their guys first and I was just able to jump on it." Brady began the winning drive with a 10-yard pass to Amendola. Then Leon McFadden was penalized for defensive pass interference against Josh Boyce in the end zone, putting the ball at the 1. McFadden and Chudzinski disagreed with the call. "I felt like those two were both jostling for the ball," Chudzinski said. "It really doesnt matter what I think." After Amendolas touchdown, the Browns moved to the Patriots 40 with 1 second left, but Cundiffs kick came up short. "I have never been a part of a game like this," Browns cornerback Joe Haden said. "This one hurts for real." The late comeback ruined another brilliant game by Gordon, who had seven catches for 151 yards. It was the third time in four weeks that he scored on pass plays of more than 70 yards. Gordon set an NFL record of 774 yards receiving in four consecutive games. Calvin Johnson set the previous mark of 746 this season. Gordon also set a single-season team record for yards receiving with 1,400. Braylon Edwards established the previous mark of 1,289 in 2007. Gronkowski was hurt when hit by Cleveland safety T.J. Ward after a 21-yard completion. He missed the first six games of the season recovering from off-season surgeries on his left forearm and back. In his six full games after returning, he led NFL tight ends with 37 catches and 560 yards receiving. "If I would have hit him up high, theres a chance I would get fined and all that other stuff. So, Im just being safe," Ward said. "Its kind of being caught between a rock and a hard place." NOTES: The Patriots trailed 6-0 at halftime on field goals of 43 and 37 yards by Cundiff. ... Brady completed 32 of 52 passes for 418 yards, two touchdowns and one interception. ... Campbell, who missed Clevelands previous game with a concussion, was 29 for 44 for 391 yards. ... Patriots running back Shane Vereen caught 12 passes for 153 yards. He also scored on a 6-yard run. Vancouver Canucks Jerseys . The last team in the NBA that will have any sympathy for the Thunder is the Minnesota Timberwolves, who are showing signs of putting everything together after two years of devastating injuries. Alexander Burmistrov Jersey . In the Brewers six games this season, no starter has allowed more than three runs. "We see the guy in front of us do a great job and we want to do even better," Gallardo said after the Brewers beat the Red Sox 4-0 on Sunday, his second straight scoreless start. http://www.thecanuckshockeystore.com/Canucks-Pavel-Bure-Adidas-Jersey/ . Patton told The Baltimore Sun that he took an Adderall pill four days before the season finished, trying to improve his short-term focus. "I took one because I was stupid," Patton told The Sun.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Nobody in baseball likes to use injuries as an excuse, including Bryan Price. That being said (one of Prices favourite phrases), the first-year Cincinnati Reds manager almost cant wait until Saturday. That is when he plans to write pitcher Mat Latos name into the starting lineup, all but giving Price his first look at the team he hoped to be managing when he took the job last October. Latos and first baseman Joey Votto of Toronto completed rehab assignments with Triple-A Louisville on Monday. Votto, sidelined since May 16 with a quadriceps strain in his left knee, was activated from the 15-day disabled list before Tuesday nights game against the Los Angeles Dodgers. Latos, who hasnt pitched all year after having surgery on his right elbow last October and his left knee on Valentines Day, is tentatively scheduled to start Saturday in Milwaukee. "This is as close to being whole as weve been all year," Price said Tuesday. Votto was the 12th player placed on the disabled list by the Reds this season. Catcher Devin Mesoracos two trips meant those 12 players had made a total of 13 appearances on the DL. Last season, 11 Reds players made a total of 15 appearances. Votto was set to bat third Tuesday night. He hadnt played since going on the disabled list May 21, retroactive to May 16, with an injury to the same knee that requiredd two operations in 2012. Markus Granlund Jersey. The Reds went 11-12 without the 2010 NL MVP, who was hitting .257 with six home runs and 12 RBIs in 39 games. Votto spent Sunday and Monday with Louisville, going 2 for 6 with two strikeouts and grounding into a double play in two games at Pawtucket. "I feel good," Votto said. "Im looking forward to playing. I hold myself to a high standard. I wouldnt come back unless I felt like I could play to that high standard, so Im not really concerned about what percentage people think Im at. Im going to come back and play well." Latos, who has won 14 games in each of the past two seasons -- his first two with the Reds -- made his fourth rehab start Monday and lasted 5 2-3 innings in a game shortened by rain. He then continued to throw in an indoor batting cage to get his pitch count up to 100, the goal Price wanted the right-hander to reach before pitching for the Reds. "I was ready five or six days ago," said Latos, who chafed at being forced to make a fourth rehab start. "The stuffs there. My velocity is there. Throwing sliders at 90 mph puts a lot of stress on your arm, so that should tell you something." First baseman Donald Lutz was optioned to Louisville to make room on the roster for Votto. Lutz hit .154 (2 for 13) in seven games after being recalled from Louisville on May 23. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz