Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Grafiker Bewerbungen
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.06.2018 05:52
times: Phil Mickels Antworten

SIX QUICK HOOPS THOUGHTS 1. Mesut Ozil Germany Jersey . J.R. SMITH (Knicks): I look at the mess in NY and the loss of Tyson Chandlers Defense and Rebounding is huge, this man is not performing anywhere near the level he did as the NBA 6th Man of the Year. Look at his numbers (11.7ppg / 33 FG + 29 3 PT PCT) this season. Not good at all. This is a team with multiple problems, but after the Knicks gave him the contract extension he doesnt look like hes very locked in. You cant count on guys like this 2. TIM DUNCAN (Spurs): How about one for the old guys! He put up 23 points and 21 rebounds on Monday vs. Atlanta, oldest guy to do the 20/20+. He stays in terrific shape and another example of that fact was this game. He epitomizes the savvy veteran who knows how to play to his strengths each night and conserve energy for the defining plays. As long as he stays upright, San Antonio will be in the hunt. He has gotten off to a bit of a slow start but is rounding into shape as the season goes along. 3. TREY BURKE (Jazz): Theyve been waiting patiently for their first round pick out of Michigan to come back from injury. He has arrived—21 points and six assists vs. Houston. Utah has had poor production at that spot this season and Burke will get every opportunity to prove that hes going to be the lead guard in Salt Lake City. There are so many terrific point guards in the league right now; you must have a guy you can trust to run your team. Hes a talented scorer/shooter, now he has to prove that he can run a pro team. 4. RYAN ANDERSON (Pelicans): Tough break losing Anthony Davis to a hand Injury but coach Monty Williams has to love having Anderson back. One of the best shooting step out 4s in the League, loved him in New Jersey and Orlando. Hell compete on the boards for you as well and do it within the flow of the offense quite efficiently. Huge to have that floor spacer to set up the spacing and driving lanes for your guards. He does that at a high level, good to see him back. 5. LAWRENCE FRANK (Nets): The former Head Coach of the Pistons and Nets is now out as Jason Kidds top lieutenant. Strange news hearing of his reassignment. I had a nice chat with him last Tuesday night in Toronto and I thought he was a great addition for Kidd. They had a close relationship and now it seems to have come apart under the expectations and pressure of the spotlight. Coaching is a tough business and the most important factor is having everyone on the same page. Obviously, there were differences on philosophy. Rarely do you see a move like this though in season, its very odd. Frank is a good coach, Im sure hell be back on the sidelines down the line. Coaching is a wacky profession. Things in Brooklyn are at the point of dysfunction. 6. WARRIORS FANS: Ive just witnessed an amazing comeback here at Golden State by the Warriors-theyre a very good team. Conversely, I just saw a collapse by the Raptors that has me speechless. This is the absolute lowest point of this season for Dwane Caseys squad. Forget the Basketball and X + Os for a moment, these fans here are awesome, magnificent, terrific and whatever superlative you want to throw out there. For those of you who watched the game you know what I mean. On an early December Tuesday night when many arenas are a morgue this was magical. They stayed behind their team and this is what folks who claim to be basketball fans will agree with me wholeheartedly about. A supportive and passionate crowd does pump a team up and make a HUGE difference. It happened this evening. Wow! Timo Werner Jersey .2 million deal for the upcoming season with right-hander Garrett Richards.The person spoke on condition of anonymity Saturday because the announcement hadnt been made. Matthias Ginter Jersey .J. Ellis hit an RBI single in the ninth inning, Hanley Ramirez hit a tape-measure, three-run homer in the first against Cliff Lee and the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Philadelphia Phillies 4-3 on Saturday night. http://www.germanysoccerporshop.com/authentic-leon-goretzka-germany-jersey/ . QUARTERBACKS Carson Palmer (vs Colts)Last week: 30/42, 419 yards, 2 TDsWinners of their last three and now tied for the final wild card spot in the NFC, the Cardinals are worth keeping an eye on.AUGUSTA, Ga. -- With dad in his ear, Bill Haas turned in the best round of his Masters career Thursday. Now he wants to do what his father never could -- finish the job. Haas birdied the final hole for a 4-under 68 and the opening-round lead, the first time he has broken 70 in five appearances at Augusta National. His father, Jay, played in the Masters 22 times, with five top-10 finishes topped by a tie for third in 1995. He is staying with his son this week and providing valuable advice on the practice range. "I never remember thinking, Man, I wish I could hit this shot for my dad," Bill Haas said. "But I do know that theres times Im like, I wish my dad could hit this shot for me." Jay Haas never won a major despite having plenty of success on the PGA Tour. Maybe his 31-year-old son can take care of that family oversight. "I think he deserves a major in his career as good as he played," Bill Haas said. Defending champion Adam Scott has his major title and got off to a strong start in his quest to stay dressed in green, even with a stumble in Amen Corner. Scott shook off a double-bogey at the par-3 12th, a tiny little hole that caused big trouble for a number of players. His tee shot caught the bank in front of the green and hopped back into Raes Creek. "I had just received the most incredible ovation as I came to the 12th tee -- and I hit my worst shot of the day," Scott said. "I think thats my first-ever trip into Raes Creek." The Aussie bounced back with a birdie at the 14th, rolled in a testy putt to save par at the 18th, and finished with a 69, one shot off the lead. "It was a nice way to walk off, not shooting 70," Scott said. In contrast to Haas, it was the fifth time in his last six Augusta rounds that Scott has cracked the 60s, showing he still has the game to make a run at being the first back-to-back Masters champion since Tiger Woods in 2001 and 2002. Jack Nicklaus and Nick Faldo are the only other repeat champions. If Scott finishes no worse than a tie for third place, he will take over the No. 1 spot in the world rankings for the first time in his career. "In a sense, winning last year took the pressure off," Scott said. "Whats the worst that can happen? Im still a Masters champion." Louis Oosthuizen matched Scott with a 69. The South African knows his way around the majors, winning the British Open at St. Andrews in 2010 and losing a Masters playoff against Bubba Watson two years ago. But expperience isnt everything. Mats Hummels Jersey. Playing in their first Masters, Jimmy Walker and Kevin Stadler of the U.S. and Swedens Jonas Blixt were among those shooting 70, making their way around the course just fine despite some unfamiliarity with the revered layout. They are among a record two dozen Augusta rookies in the field, which doesnt include four-time winner Woods, out of the game until summer as he recovers from back surgery. The 35-year-old Walker is having a breakout year on the PGA Tour, picking up the first three victories of his career. He kept up his strong play, ripping off a run of four straight birdies starting at the 14th. "I wasnt thinking I was going to make four in a row," Walker said. "But just keep hitting good shots." Gary Woodland and Brandt Snedeker of the U.S. also opened at 70, as did K.J. Choi of South Korea. Stadler is part of the first father-son duo to play the Masters together. His dad, Craig, was the 1982 champion, while Kevin earned a spot in the field with his first PGA Tour victory at Phoenix. The elder Stadler didnt fare nearly as well as his son. Craig opened with an 82 in what he has said will likely be his farewell as a Masters competitor. "I played like a moron," Craig Stadler said. Two players at 71 provided quite a contrast: 54-year-old Fred Couples and 20-year-old Jordan Spieth, who wasnt even born when Couples won his green jacket in 1992. Among those with late tee times: Phil Mickelson, attempting to join Woods and Arnold Palmer with a fourth green jacket. But that bid got off to a rocky start when Lefty shot a triple-bogey 7 at the seventh, his worst score ever at the hole nicknamed "Pampas." Mickelson finished with a pair of 7s on his card for the first time in five years at a major, and his 76 matched the highest opening round at Augusta for the three-time Masters champion. U.S. Open champion Justin Rose shot 40 on the front and scrambled for a 76. Watson was also among the late finishers, charging up the leaderboard with a birdie at the 15th that dropped his score to 3 under. The tournament began with Nicklaus, Palmer and Gary Player hitting ceremonial tee shots on a brisk, sunny morning. The "Big Three" combined to win 13 green jackets, including seven in a row at the start of the 1960s. This Masters is far less predictable. Without Woods or a dominant figure in golf, its seen as the most wide-open tournament in years. Day 1 did nothing to change that perception. Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Gear Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz