Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Anregungen/Fehler/Fragen zum Forum
jokergreen0220 Offline

09.05.2018 11:25
With £10,000 up for grabs in Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-Side for the Sky Bet Championship play-off final, we challenged Ian Hollow Antworten

With £10,000 up for grabs in Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-Side for the Sky Bet Championship play-off final, we challenged Ian Holloway to pick his team. Aaron Sanchez Jersey . With £10,000 up for grabs in Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-Side for the Sky Bet Championship play-off final, we challenged Ian Holloway to pick his team.Hull and Sheffield Wednesday will go head-to-head in Saturdays Wembley showdown, live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 4pm, but which players will deliver in the games most valuable fixture? Weve called upon the expertise of a man who knows the play-offs better than most, having secured promotion at Wembley not once but twice, to offer his verdict. Play Fantasy Six-a-Side Pick your team here for the chance to win the guaranteed £10,000 jackpot Heres who Ollie has picked in his VI… Fernando Forestieri (Elite Player) - Hes an enigma. He floats, he drifts, he links things, hes got so much talent and his skill level is Premier League without a doubt. Ive just thoroughly enjoyed watching him this season and Im expecting him to be the key to Wednesday winning at Wembley. Michael Dawson - Hes been one of the best and most consistent centre-halves in the country, not just the Championship.Moses Odubajo - The way he sprints forward reminds me of Seamus Coleman when he was at Blackpool, basically operating as a winger. Hes been sensational.Kieran Lee - Hes a threat with his runs from midfield. The energy he boasts should tick a lot of boxes in terms of interceptions, tackles, completing passes and create chances.Ross Wallace - Hes a big-game player, as he proved with goals in both legs against Brighton, with a wonderful left foot.Barry Bannan - Ive got to have him because hell be moaning at me like he used to when I picked Charlie Adam ahead of him at Blackpool. I think hes been sensational on the ball. Take on Ollie Think you can pick a better side? Select your VI here. Also See: Richest game in football Championship play-off final guide Custom Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys .Y. -- Sore nose and all, Sidney Crosby had a goal and three assists to help Pittsburgh beat Buffalo 5-3 on Friday night, snapping the Penguins mini-slump and slowing the Sabres late-season surge. B.J. Upton Jersey . - Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard has signed with WME-IMG, saying the sports management powerhouse will help maximize the value of my brand. http://www.teambluejaysprostore.us/Dalton-Pompey-blue-jays-jersey/ . With nothing tangible at stake, the Raptors turned in their most impressive outing of the fall in their seventh and second to last exhibition tilt against their stiffest competition yet, but they lost a couple starters in the process.PHILADELPHIA -- LeSean McCoy and DeSean Jackson are quite the dynamic duo. Both players are thriving in Chip Kellys offence, helping the Philadelphia Eagles put up prolific numbers through two games. McCoy leads the NFL with 237 yards rushing and Jackson is first with 297 yards receiving. Together, theyve combined for more yards (653) than nine different teams. "With the type of offence we have I dont think moving the ball is an issue," McCoy said. McCoy, a 2011 All-Pro, ran for 184 yards in a win over Washington in Week 1. He was held to 53 in a loss to the Chargers on Sunday, but he caught five passes for a career-best 114 yards. Jackson, a two-time Pro Bowl pick, followed up a 104-yard performance in the opener with 197 yards receiving vs. San Diego. The Chargers focused on stopping the run, so the Eagles turned to their air attack. Michael Vick threw for a career-high 428 yards in a 33-30 loss. "Teams have to pick and choose their poison," Jackson said Tuesday. "We have great balance. If they want to take something from us, we always have another option. Coming into each game, we really dont know how any team is going to play us. We watch film and things like that, but the majority of the time when we go into a game, things kind of change up. Teams like to do different things to us because of McCoy, myself and Vick. Were prepared, we watch film, and we know what their tendencies are." McCoy showed off his versatility by coming out of the backfield to make big catches, giving defences more to worry about. McCoy creates matchup problems as a receiver, so thats just another option for Kelly to use in his fast-paced offence. "I think when you try to take me out of the game, you think of running, but I can be effective in the passing game," McCoy said. "We try to give me a one-on-one matchup with anybody from a safety to a linebacker. I think thhis offence is amazing, so many different ways to get playmakers in space so we are going to see a lot of different things this year. Brett Anderson Jersey. " After a dismal season last year when the Eagles finished 4-12, McCoy and Jackson seem rejuvenated in Kellys system. Theres no telling what theyll do if they stay healthy and get more experience in Kellys offence. After all, its only two games in and theres room for improvement. "I think we can go a little faster," McCoy said. "I think we can convert a little better. I think sometimes we get those phases in the game no matter if its earlier or late, where we kind of move the ball but then dont get any points. Once we get past that, I think well be fine." Jackson had a 61-yard touchdown catch against the Chargers, but was open on three other deep balls. Vick overthrew one, Jackson let one bounce off his fingers and caught one out of bounds. If they connected on any of those three, the Eagles could be 2-0 instead of 1-1. "You miss one, you hit one," Vick said. "We had one that was close, but you just have to keep firing until you get one. You are not going to hit them all. We wish we could. Next week you may hit them all. It all depends." The Eagles face former coach Andy Reid and the unbeaten Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) on Thursday night. The Chiefs already have matched their win total from 2012 and will be looking to win a game thats significant to their new coach. Defensive co-ordinator Bob Sutton obviously has to devise a plan to stop Philadelphias high-powered offence. Will he try San Diegos approach? "How do you stop the Eagles offence?" McCoy said. "What do you want to do? Do you want to try to stack the box and completely take away the running game out of the game? That happens and (we) wind up with 400 yards passing." Itll be a conundrum for opponents all year. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz