Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
elaine95 Offline

22.01.2020 08:55
Rams WireNoNoMaybeHell yes, a Antworten

Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks: Report card yet again high on offense http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-sean-mannion-jersey , low on defense QuarterbacksI don’t care about the interceptions, I care about the leadership and Jared Goff was poised and in control. What drove home this “A grade” for me was his QB sneak at the end of the game and his celebration afterwards — that passion is contagious and it’s been lacking a bit with Goff in the past. And 321 yards is nothing to sneeze at.Running BacksRB Todd Gurley II once again proved that he’s the heart and soul of the offense, rushing and catching passes all over the field, piling up 113 all-purpose yards with 3 touchdowns. The answer to the Los Angeles Rams’ red zones issues has been a large dose of Todd Gurley and he hasn’t disappointed. Wide Receivers Am I being too generous since they only had one touchdown? Nope. While Cooper Kupp’s impressive after the catch scramble into the end zone was much needed, the momentum of the offense relied heavily on WR Robert Woods — the guy was everywhere, accumulating 92 yards on 5 catches. That does’t seem like a lot, but watching the game, it felt like Woods was dominating the Seahawks’ secondary all game. The biggest concern has to be the two concussions in the first half that befell WR Cooper Kupp and WR Brandin Cooks. The Cooks hit was pretty violent and while I don’t think it was a dirty play Womens Aaron Donald Jersey , it could be a serious health issue for Cooks going forward.Tight EndsTE Tyler Higbee and TE Gerald Everett both showed up and were almost great. Same old same old. Offensive LineThe Rams’ offensive line is usually the best unit of the team, but this week they showed some minor cracks in their armor, allowing Goff to get roughed up a bit. Defensive LineThe Seahawks’ offense moved the ball on the ground to the tune of 190 yards, making our feared defensive line look like a bunch of pushovers. They had their moments with a couple of sacks, but things need to be tightened up moving forward. LinebackersI felt like ILB Cory Littleton had some legit moments, like his clutch psss deflection near the end of the game, but the unit as a whole was just a bit off. ILB Mark Barron was a welcome addition, but the chemistry seemed to lack polish John Sullivan Jersey , allowing Seattle’s run game to flourish.Defensive BacksRussell Wilson’s 3 touchdown passes were a product of Seattle’s ability to exploit the Rams’ secondary, making CB Marcus Peters look silly at times. I also hated CB Troy Hill’s uncesscary roughness penalty, which was the essence of a bonehead play. The defensive backs made the D look sloppy and undisciplined. CB Aqib Talib can’t come back fast enough.Special TeamsThey recovered a blocked punt! LB Cory Littleton has made a name for himself on special teams, which is hard to do, blocking his second punt of the season. Cairo Santos was 2/2 on his field goals, even though he missed an extra point (please come back soon, Greg Zuerlein!) And Blake Countess was very impressive with his kick returns with 98 yards on 4 attempts.CoachingWhen you go for it on 4th down at the end of the game and it works out, you look like a genius. If it hadn’t resulted in a first down and the Seahawks ended up scoring on the next game-winning drive http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-todd-gurley-jersey , you’d be looking at a big fat red F above this text. Such is football. I felt that Coach McVay burned his second half timeouts too early, but it didn’t factor into the game, so it’s much ado about nothing at this point. When you look at the coaching in hindsight, you have to respect the gutsy decision to trot Goff out there to sneak the ball over the first down marker. All the best Rams links this fine Tuesday for your reading pleasure!" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteTurf Show Timesa Los Angeles Rams communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSectionsLibraryMastheadCommunity GuidelinesNFL OddsStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕Filed under:Random RamsdomRandom Ramsdom 5/14: Rookies report editionNew,8commentsAll the best Rams links this fine Tuesday for your reading pleasure!CDTShareTweetShareShareRandom Ramsdom 5/14: Rookies report editionDale Zanine-USA TODAY Sports6 players the Los Angeles Rams Could Sign to Contract Extensions This Offseason | Rams WireNoNoMaybeHell yes, are you crazy how is he not locked up yet?I wouldn’t be madMehRams’ Undrafted Tight Ends Are the Ones To Watch This Offseason | Rams WireI definitely understand how this continues to be one of the more interesting positions on the Rams offense.Social Roundup: Rams Celebrate Mother’s Day | The Official Rams SiteHow the Rams spent their Mother’s Day.Rams Rookie Class Brings New Levels of Excitement for 2019 | Ramblin’ FanThis rookie class is definitely an interesting one, and one that’s chock full of potential.Rookie Arrival: Here’s What the Newest Rams Draft Picks Had To Say on Day 1 | The Rams Official Site2019 Rooks reporting for duty!“You Know I Got My Boy’s back.” for Brandin Cooks, Bonds off the Field Go a Long Way | The Rams Official SiteThis much investment off the field in the relationship between WR’s Brandin Cooks Womens Nickell Robey-Coleman Jersey , Robert Woods, and Cooper Kupp is bound to continue to pay dividends on the field.Report: Rams To Hold Joint Practices With Raiders and Chargers | Rams WireAs the article mentions, these controlled practice sessions seem to be Sean McVay’s preferred way to get the starting lineup practice against players not in horns. This further cements the idea that we won’t be seeing the starters in the preseason.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz