Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
elaine95 Offline

18.01.2020 09:38
acknowledge that when it co Antworten

Around SB Nation: What Other NFL Blogs Are Discussing AFC EAST:New England Patriots (via Pats Pulpit)Why Bill Belichick Football Isaiah Prince Jersey , Patriots had to trade for Browns WR Josh Gordon - Pats PulpitNew England acquired the wideout yesterday.New York Jets (via Gang Green Nation)How the Jets almost scored before halftime vs. the Dolphins but then didn’t - Gang Green NationA critical sequence in yesterday’s loss to the Miami Dolphins occurred right before the end of the first half. Miami had just scored a touchdown to take a 20-0 lead. The Jets got the ball back on...Buffalo Bills (via Buffalo Rumblings)Sean McDermott, Buffalo Bills making adjustments on the fly, but more change on the way - Buffalo RumblingsIs McDermott actually pretty good at making unplanned adjustments on the fly?AFC NORTH:Baltimore Ravens (via Baltimore Beatdown)NFL Power Rankings: Ravens drop out of the top 10 - Baltimore BeatdownAfter suffering a tough 34-23 defeat, the Baltimore Ravens dropped several spots in a majority of the the power rankings.ESPN: 19Pittsburgh Steelers (via Behind the Steel Curtain)Report: Antonio Brown misses Monday meetings/film, Steelers unsure why - Behind the Steel CurtainThe Pittsburgh Steelers All-Pro wideout was MIA on Monday, per the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.Cincinnati Bengals (via Cincy Jungle)Bengals starting to gain national respect after 2-0 start - Cincy JungleThe Bengals enjoyed a great Sunday of watching the rest of the AFC North lose. This has led to ESPN considering Cincinnati the favorites for the division title.Cleveland Browns (via Dawgs By Nature)Browns sign K Greg Joseph, waive Zane Gonzalez - Dawgs By NatureToo many misses forced the Browns to move on from Gonzalez.AFC SOUTH:Houston Texans (via Battle Red Blog)Red Zone Play: Time For Houston To Say “Bye Bye Bill O’Brien” - Battle Red BlogThe results of the O’Brien Experiment are in and they’re not prettyTennessee Titans (via Music City Miracles)Marcus Mariota’s Injury Isn’t About Pain Titans - Music City MiraclesThe biggest misconception about Mariota’s injury is that he is dealing with pain.Jacksonville Jaguars (via Big Cat Country)Jaguars stand firm at the top of the AFC South - Big Cat CountryThe Jacksonville Jaguars hold firm in first place of the AFC South after their impressive victory over the New England Patriots. The rest of the division on Sunday looked... not so impressive. Lets...Indianapolis Colts (via Stampede Blue)2018 opponent scouting report: Week 3 Eagles offense Isaiah Prince Jersey nfl draft , there is reason for optimism - Stampede BlueOverviewOn September 23, 2018 the Indianapolis Colts will make the trip to take on the Philadelphia Eagles. In this week three match-up I sought to understand our opponent and get a better idea of...AFC WEST:Denver Broncos (via Mile High Report)Broncos’ Vance Joseph: ‘We gave Raiders’ offense too much respect’ - Mile High ReportIt was earned respect, but Joseph admitted on Orange and Blue Radio that the Broncos’ backend defense played too soft.Los Angeles Chargers (via Bolts from the Blue)Rules analysis: How was that not a safety? - Bolts From The BlueAnd what the heck is impetus?Oakland Raiders (via Silver and Black Pride)Jon Gruden says he does not regret trading Khalil Mack, hopes to prove long term Raiders ‘did the right thing’ - Silver And Black PrideIt’s been a little over two weeks since the Raiders unexpectedly traded star pass rusher Khalil Mack, but for Jon Gruden the questions just keep on coming.Standing at the podium after a...Kansas City Chiefs (via Arrowhead Pride)Patrick Mahomes Week 2 film review: something good and something bad - Arrowhead PrideOne good thing and one bad thing from Mahomes’ second start of the 2018 season.NFC EAST:New York Giants (via Big Blue View)Carl Banks: “I don’t know why people have these really high expectations” - Big Blue ViewBanks was on WFAN Sports Radio 66AM 101.9FM today to talk about the Giants’ loss to the CowboysPhiladelphia Eagles (via Bleeding Green Nation)Carson Wentz will officially return as Eagles starting quarterback for Week 3 Colts game - Bleeding Green NationTHE GOAT IS BACKDallas Cowboys (via Blogging the Boys)Landon Collins had to eat a lot of crow after the Cowboys beat him and he wasn’t happy about it - Blogging The BoysChallenge completed.Washington Redskins (via Hogs Haven)Redskins sign wide receivers Breshad Perriman, Michael Floyd - Hogs HavenThe Redskins are getting help at wide receiverNFC NORTH:Green Bay Packers (via Acme Packing Company)NFL Rulebook Special: Tackling a Quarterback, featuring Packers LB Clay Matthews - Acme Packing CompanyWe’ve obtained the NFL’s training video Chandler Cox Miami Dolphins Jerseys , featuring Green Bay’s favorite linebacker. It’s...not what we thought.Detroit Lions (via Pride of Detroit)Lions notes: Matt Patricia defends timeout usage vs. 49ers - Pride Of DetroitMatt Patricia didn’t back down from his clock management choices at the end of the first half.Chicago Bears (via Windy City Gridiron)Week 2 Postgame: Bears defense carries the water, smothers Seahawks in 24-17 win - Windy City GridironAs the Bears’ offense works to find its footing, the defense dominates for a second week in a row and earns the first home opener win for the Bears since 2013Minnesota Vikings (via Daily Norseman)Minnesota Vikings sign wide receiver Aldrick Robinson - Daily NorsemanThings are getting spicyNFC SOUTH:New Orleans Saints (via Canal Street Chronicles)Week 2 in review: What the Saints need to improve upon moving forward - Canal Street ChroniclesIt was ugly, it was sloppy, but the Saints were lucky enough to get a win.Atlanta Falcons (via The Falcoholic)Atlanta Falcons FS Ricardo Allen subjected to “random” urine test after victory over Carolina Panthers - The FalcoholicFact: Ricardo Allen chews with his mouth open and no one says a darn thingCarolina Panthers (via Cat Scratch Reader)Carolina Panthers WR coach Lance Taylor has some explaining to do - Cat Scratch ReaderEvery wide receiver on the team, except for one, has failed to make an impact this season and quite frankly do not look like they have any clue what they are doing. When that happens Miami Dolphins Jerseys 2019 , it is time to start questioning whether their coach is capable.Tampa Bay Buccaneers (via Bucs Nation)DeSean Jackson weighs in on Bucs’ upcoming quarterback decision - Bucs NationHow does D-Jax think the Bucs should handle the quarterback position?NFC WEST:San Francisco 49ers (via Niners Nation)49ers vs. Lions recap: Top highlights (and lowlights) from an ugly win - Niners NationMissed the game? Let’s catch you up with the most important plays from Sunday’s action.Arizona Cardinals (via Revenge of the Birds)The time is NOW to make changes - Revenge of the BirdsWith an 0-2 start, the confidence of the Arizona Cardinals and its fans is waningSeattle Seahawks (via Field Gulls)Seahawks vs. Bears: Pathetic offense dooms Seattle to 24-17 loss in Chicago - Field GullsThe Seattle Seahawks offense largely embarrassed itself on Monday Night Football, falling 24-17 to 0-2 on the season after losing to the Chicago Bears. Don’t let the 17 fool you, as the Seahawks...Los Angeles Rams (via Turf Show Times)Seven from Sunday: Los Angeles Rams stats vs. Cardinals in Week 2 - Turf Show TimesSeven intriguing stats/notes for the LA Rams from Sunday’s 34-0 victory over the Arizona Cardinals Miami Dolphins defensive end Cameron Wake has joined other players in complaining about the NFL’s officiating emphasis to discourage quarterback hits.“It’s sad,” Wake said Friday. “I don’t think it’s a secret that the league is concerned about player safety. It just depends on what players.”Wake’s teammate, end William Hayes, suffered a season-ending knee injury last week and said his foot caught in the turf as he was trying to avoid landing on Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr.Wake said the league should acknowledge that when it comes to player safety Chandler Cox T-Shirts Jersey , quarterbacks — including Miami’s Ryan Tannehill — come first.“Just tell me, ‘Listen, we’re going to protect quarterbacks differently,” Wake said. “Just be blunt about it. Not ‘we care about your safety,’ because you don’t care about my safety. You care about some people’s safety. My knees mean just as much to my family and my ability to play and provide just as Tannehill’s does. I can’t understand that his are more important than mine.”Rulings on quarterback hits have been a source of debate through the first three weeks of the NFL season, with players complaining about a lack of consistency on such calls.Wake described steps to make football safer an “uphill battle.”“I think the crowd likes the violence,” he said. “You see plays on TV Infant Chandler Cox Jersey , you see big hits, you see the oooh’s and the ahh’s, and they like that. That’s what I’m sure helps drive ratings.”___

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz