Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
elaine95 Offline

18.01.2020 04:55
a lot of people criticize Kaepernick Antworten

With the most famous name on the list being none other than all-world defensive lineman J.J. Watt Lonnie Johnson Jersey Womens , tonight’s match-up between the Houston Texans and Indianapolis Colts will spotlight each head coach’s ability to overcome adversity. Without Watt, Houston’s front seven is going to have to work extra hard to put a dent in one of the best offensive lines in pro ball. The Colts o-line has allowed opponents to sack Jacoby Brissett a mere 15 times this season. For comparison purposes, Texans field general Deshaun Watson has gone down in enemy hands more than twice as many times, enduring 31 sacks so far.For those doing the math at home, the Colts are averaging 1.5 sacks given up per game, while Houston is letting Watson hit the dirt with the ball in his hands three times per game. Without pressure to slow down Indy’s passing attack, T.Y. “Texan Killer” Hilton will have to be contained by Houston’s secondary. Except potential Pro Bowl safety Justin Reid and rookie corner Lonnie Johnson have been ruled out of tonight’s game. Speedster Bradley Roby is on the Oprah Winfrey “You get a hamstring injury and you get a hamstring injury and you get a hamstring injury” list of the Texans walking (but not running) wounded; the odds of him playing at 100% are almost nil. Houston’s other starting safety, Tashaun Gipson, is also on the limited participation list this week with a back injury.At full health Lonnie Johnson Houston Texans Jersey , Houston’s secondary had a hard time containing the Colts’ passing attack. With four of their five key defensive backs out entirely or less than 100%, keeping Hilton in check might be impossible. However, Hilton himself is on the list with a “freak” calf injury sustained a few weeks ago in practice. If Hilton can’t play, or can’t go at 100%, the Texans’ odds of slowing down Indy’s passing attack improve dramatically.Yet if Brissett gets the ball out early, often, and plays mistake-free football, the injury bug will likely prove to bite the Texans repeatedly.Colts running back Marlon Mack was already ruled out after suffering a broken hand last Sunday, giving the Texans’ defense a chance to show the world last weekend’s utter inability to stop a running game in Baltimore was a fluke. On the other side of the ball Lonnie Johnson Jersey 2019 , Houston’s rushing attack needs to get back on track as well.Carlos Hyde and Duke Johnson have proven to be possibly the best one-two backfieldpunch the Texans have ever had, depending on how highly you thought of Ben Tate during Arian Foster’s heyday.Without a way to shut down the Colts’ passing game, Houston’s best bet will be to lean heavily on their own running game, controlling the clock, and looking to Deshaun Watson and DeAndre Hopkins to bring the magic just enough to keep the Indy defense honest. Another deciding factor in Houston’s favor is the turnover margin. Houston is currently +1, while Indy is -3 on the season thus far. If that ball continues to bounce the Texans’ way, it will certainly make up for a lack of solid pass rush. One x-factor that may also work in Houston’s favor is lightning rod wideout Will Fuller V. Currently listed as a game-time decision, if Fuller can go anywhere near full speed, the Texans’ passing attack goes from solid to unstoppable. While it’s a shame a game with the implications of this one will be altered so dramatically by injuries Lonnie Johnson Jersey Mens , that’s part of life with the big dogs of the NFL.The playoff implications of tonight’s tilt can’t be overstated, but the injury impact is also huge. Which injury do you think will have the greatest impact on Houston’s fortunes tonight? HOUSTON (AP) — DeAndre Hopkins says he arrived to Houston’s game against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday in a No. 7 jersey bearing the hashtag “IMWITHKAP” to support Colin Kaepernick and his protests of social and racial injustice because: “he’s standing up for what’s right.”Hopkins was photographed entering the stadium in the black jersey with white lettering and posted the photograph on social media before the game with an emoji of a hand making a peace sign and the word “love.”When asked why he wore the jersey during a news conference after the game, Hopkins would only say it was because “That’s my homie.” But the star receiver later discussed his motivation for the clothing choice to The Associated Press.Kaepernick created controversy in 2016 when he began kneeling during the national anthem as a way to protest police brutality and social and racial injustice in America. He opted out of his contract after the end of that season and hasn’t been able to get a job in the NFL since. He’s suing the league for collusion.“I support his movement and everything that he’s doing,” Hopkins told The AP. “In my eyes he’s a legend. In a lot of people’s eyes he’s a legend. He’s standing up for what’s right.”Hopkins said he knows a lot of people criticize Kaepernick, but he wouldn’t let that deter him from vocally supporting the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback.“There’s going to be negative things said about him, but I just want to let him know that a lot of people support him, not just (me), but my family, other people on this team Youth Lonnie Johnson Jersey ,” Hopkins said. “Some people won’t stand up and speak out and say they support him because of what might come behind that. But I know that after this life is done I stood up for something that’s right, not just for where I’m at right now but for people after me.”Kaepernick retweeted Hopkins’ tweet of the picture and wrote: “Appreciate love from one of the best … thank you brother!!!”Hopkins believes it’s “very unfair” that Kaepernick can’t get another NFL job, and exaggerated the number of quarterbacks he played with in Houston before the Texans drafted Deshaun Watson last year to illustrate his point on the subject.“He can still play,” Hopkins said. “I know he can still play … he can win games for an NFL team. I’ve played with dozens of quarterbacks and I can honestly say that I think he belongs in this league.”Hopkins had seven receptions for 91 yards Sunday as the Texans beat the Cleveland Browns 29-13 to extend their franchise-record winning streak to nine games.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz