Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
liny195 Offline

16.01.2020 04:03
/www.thevikingsclub.com/ Antworten

Good Morning!Ah Friday Irv Smith Jersey Mens , the end of a work week for some, for me it’s my second day off.I’m going to try and get my honey do list completed today so I can do some fun things tomorrow in my garage.Meanwhile, let’s carry on with our news and links open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and go ahead and leave work early, it’s Friday and you deserve it.Around the DN since our last open thread:Vikings vs. Bears: Statement Game or Same ‘OL, Same ‘OL? by Wludford.Ted ponders: Is Sunday a must win game?Eric’s Weekly Preview Article: Vikings at Bears -Don’t Mess This Up.From Windy City Gridiron: Bears over Beers hosted by Jeff and EJ, featuring Ted Glover of Daily Norseman.FMF 303 | Wild Week 4 hosted by Flipmazzi.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com Former Vikings player and coach Pete Bercich break down how the high-end Vikings running attack could look to attack Chicago’s ultra-talented defensive front-seven.On this week’s “Vikings GamePlan,” hear from Bears Head Coach Matt Nagy and QB Mitch Trubisky, along with Mike Zimmer and Dalvin Cook Irv Smith Jersey nfl draft , about this Sunday’s game between the Vikings and Bears.The Voice of the Vikings, Paul Allen, is joined by Vikings.com’s Wobby and Vikings Game Day Live’s Ron Johnson to look at the state of the Vikings offense through three games and how that could translate into having success against the Bears, and then turn their attention to Bears QB Mitch Trubisky and how best to limit his effectiveness.NFL Expert Picks: Vikings back on the road vs. Bears.Courtney Cronin at the ESPN NFC North Blog: Vikings, Kirk Cousins brace for impact with Khalil Mack.League news: Jennifer Lopez, Shakira to perform at Pepsi Super Bowl halftime show (I still won’t watch)Anthony Lynn: Melvin Gordon will be the Chargers No. 1 RB when he’s ready.Giants RB Saquon Barkley (ankle) won’t need surgery.Lamar Jackson: ‘I hate running,’ would rather pass.We come to today’s media selection:Fast Times at Ridgemont High - Spicoli Orders a PizzaAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-Leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie Everson Griffen Jersey , please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waiter and Welcome Aboard! When the agent for Vikings free agent linebacker Anthony Barr got on the phone to tell his client about a five-year, $75 million deal with the Jets, it was supposed to be a celebration.But Barr didn’t see it that way, with immediate hesitation that led him to back out on the deal a day later and return to the Vikings.Agent Ryan Williams told ESPN that he could sense Barr’s lack of enthusiasm over what appeared to be a winning lottery ticket.“He said, ‘I feel like I just made the worst mistake of my life,'” Williams said.Because the negotiations happened during the tampering window, Barr couldn’t sign anything anyway until Wednesday. So after the Jets made their offer, which seemed agreed upon Anthony Barr Jersey , Barr’s second thoughts led his agent to ask the Vikings for a last-ditch chance to keep one of their defensive cornerstones, which came in that Monday night. Tuesday would be decision day.“I was up for all morning, just looking at my ceiling, just looking for a sign,” Barr said. “Talking to everybody, trying to figure something out. . . .“I was trying to convince myself of something I knew that in my heart didn’t feel right, and I think if you follow the heart, I can live with the results.”It’s not that Barr’s doing poorly with the Vikings, signing a five-year deal with $67.5 million, with $33 million in guarantees. It’s $1.5 million a year less than he’d have made in New York, but that didn’t stop a family celebration that included margaritas Mike Hughes Jersey , tacos, and tears.“It happened the minute he said I’m going to go back [to Minnesota],” his mother Lori said. “There were tears. It was pure elation — relief, appreciation, feeling valued, feeling reconnected. Just a range of emotions but mostly just sincere happiness that he was getting to go back to where he got to start it all and be with the people he loves to be with, with the organization, in a city he really enjoys and has now become his second home. It just really made waiting and not knowing worth it.”The Jets said they understood the business, and wanted guys who were all-in. And the Vikings benefitted from the time built into the system, for Barr to realize the place he was all-in was the place he already was.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz