Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Signaturen
liny195 Offline

27.12.2019 07:14
Wide receiver Josh Gordon‘s about to embark on his Antworten

first day of practice with his new Seahawks teammates today.And while they’re his third team in 14 months Patrick Kerney Color Rush Jersey , and the latest one to give him one more chance, there’s a confidence there that he can become a productive member.“You look at the history of this organization, you always have different personalities and the locker room always stays intact,” left tackle Duane Brown said, via Adam Jude of the . “Guys thrive here and I think he’ll be no exception. We were all very excited when we saw the news.“So when he gets here Germain Ifedi Color Rush Jersey , we’ll embrace him. We’ll be here for him in whatever capacity we need to be, but I expect nothing but the best from him.”Gordon’s talent is unquestioned, but he’s been suspended five times since 2013 (for a total of 61 games, more than the 58 he’s played), and was just shown the door by a Patriots team that needs players who do exactly what he does.“The environment here is very welcoming Marshawn Lynch Color Rush Jersey ,” linebacker and team captain Bobby Wagner said. “It’s definitely an environment that allows you to be yourself; it allows you to be the best version of yourself. We’re not trying to have him or anybody in here be anybody but themselves.“The veteran leadership, the guys who have been here, it’s on us to bring him in and show him the way that we have grown accustomed to.”That was supposed to be the case in New England, and we’ll see beginning today whether it’s going to work better in a new location. RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Bobby Wagner was back in pads and on the practice field for the Seattle Seahawks on Friday although it remains unclear when Earl Thomas III Color Rush Jersey , or if, the All-Pro linebacker will see any action during the preseason.Wagner missed most of the past two weeks following a minor procedure on his knee. He took part in Seattle’s mock game on Aug. 3 then became a spectator.The question now is whether Wagner will see the field in one of Seattle’s final three preseason games. It’s unlikely he will play Sunday night when the Seahawks face the Vikings in Minnesota, but there’s a chance he could play in the third game against the Los Angeles Chargers. Seattle has traditionally not played many — if any — starters in the final preseason game.“I’m ready. I’m good,” Wagner said. “I definitely want to get out there because we don’t get a chance to tackle at practice. I’ve been trying to get as many mental reps as I can but it would be good to hit somebody.”Wagner said he decided to have the procedure early in the camp so it wouldn’t push up against the start of the regular season.Coach Pete Carroll agreed he would like to get Wagner some game action before Week 1 against Cincinnati. Wagner has been an All-Pro selection for three straight seasons and last year had 138 tackles.“It would be good for Bobby to get on the field. We’ll see if we can get that done,” Carroll said. “It kind of depends on how the practice goes and how his work goes. He would be better off if he could play some Chris Carson Color Rush Jersey , just to get going, just to get a feel but other than that he’s a master at what we’re doing. He’ll play well.”Backup quarterback Geno Smith also returned to practice in a limited fashion Friday after undergoing surgery to have a cyst removed from his knee late last week. It appears unlikely Smith will play against the Vikings.Carroll said defensive end Ezekiel Ansah suffered a minor groin injury in his rehab work as he continues to get into shape following offseason shoulder surgery. Carroll didn’t believe it would affect Ansah’s availability for the start of the season.Offensive lineman Mike Iupati, already slowed by a foot sprain, also has a calf strain.Carroll said rookie first-round pick L.J. Collier is also making progress in his recovery from a sprained ankle.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz