Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
elaine95 Offline

24.12.2019 09:46
n Miami before the Dolphins cut ties, with his salary and salary-cap numbers this season making his release pointless until the Antworten

At the moment Womens Walt Aikens Jersey , only one team in the NFL is operating on game days without cash.It might not be long before the biggest game is played without long green.Via Daniel Kaplan of TheAthletic.com, the emerging trend of cashless sporting events could include the Super Bowl.“Doing a lot of research now and contemplating cashless Super Bowl,” Dolphins president and CEO Tom Garfinkel said. Miami hosts the 2020 Super Bowl, which seems soon for a technology that hasn’t been widely adopted yet..The Falcons are the first team to go cashless, making the switch official at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in March. The new Tottenham Hotspur stadium in London, which will host NFL games, opened cashless in April DeVante Parker Jersey , and others could be following suit soon.“We will look at it very hard for the 2020 season,” Ravens president Dick Cass said.Cass said the advantages of fans using only cards or payment apps are “the concession lines would be faster, once people get accustomed to it. And I think the more and more technology improves, cashless transactions will get faster.“It’s inevitable at some point that we will have almost all cashless transactions,” Cass said. “That’s just the way. I mean, when you go into Starbucks now, not that many people use cash http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-reshad-jones-jersey , and when they’re using cash and people are sort of grumbling to themselves, ‘Why is he using cash?’ Right?”That’s a problem for those without bank accounts, but Atlanta has countered with reverse ATMs, which provide a debit card for purchases for those packing cash.Companies will ultimately latch onto whatever saves or creates money — they’ve increased revenues by 15 percent at Atlanta United games since making the switch) — and team apps seem like the natural next step.The downside for fans will be a loss of privacy, as teams will have precise data about what you buy and when, allowing them to target with greater precision (and to know exactly how many hot dogs you bought). Dolphins safety Reshad Jones returned to the team facility this week for a mandatory minicamp. Jones had skipped the voluntary offseason program.“I’m excited to be back, excited to be here with my teammates Womens Jerome Baker Jersey ,” Jones said, via video from Omar Kelly of the . “Learn the defense. There’s a lot of packages, a lot of stuff I’ve got to catch up to. But I’m excited about it.”Jones faces an uncertain future with the Dolphins. He has a $17.2 million salary cap charge for 2019; he plays a position where Miami has depth; and he is not expected to be in the team’s long-term plans.The Dolphins reportedly would prefer to trade him, but the chances of them finding adequate compensation in return seems a long shot at best. Instead, it seems more likely Jones plays this season in Miami before the Dolphins cut ties, with his salary and salary-cap numbers this season making his release pointless until the 2020 offseason.Jones explained his absence, saying he wanted to rehab his shoulder and get his body right while working out with his personal trainer instead of at the team facility.“Me and the coaches Stephone Anthony Jersey , we had communications [about his whereabouts],” Jones said. “I knew you guys have to write stories and stuff like that, but me and the coaches communicate. Voluntary means voluntary, so I took the time to get physically ready to play a 16-game stretch coming off shoulder surgery in February.”Jones, 31, has made two Pro Bowls in his nine seasons. He started 13 games last season and made 72 tackles, three interceptions and nine pass breakups.“I really don’t got to prove nothing to nobody http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-t.j.-mcdonald-jersey ,” Jones said. “I’ve been one of the best safeties in this league for a long time. I put the work in year in, year out. That’s my pattern. That’s what I do. Every year I put the work in. I post videos every year. It’s the same thing I do year in and year out.”

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz