Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
elaine95 Offline

19.12.2019 09:03
Los Angeles Rams Official SiteA nice roundup of what the Rams players have been up to on social media.Rams lucked o Antworten

The Rams will have receivers Brandin Cooks and Cooper Kupp on Sunday. Both have cleared concussion protocol Aqib Talib Jersey , the team announced.Cooks and Kupp did not play in the second half last week after being diagnosed with concussions.Cooks was injured on a hit from Seahawks safety Tedric Thompson in the second quarter, and Kupp told the team’s medical staff at halftime he was having concussion-like symptoms after hitting his head on the turf late in the first half.“Been able to go through this week and move through the protocol here, and [I’m] just being smart about making sure that I’m 100 percent Marcus Peters Jersey ,” Kupp said, via Lindsey Thiry of ESPN. “I wouldn’t be out there if I wasn’t for sure I was 100 percent. So it’s been a different week, for sure Brandin Cooks Jersey , just having to go through this protocol and not being able to practice. But it’s part of it. I understand it.”Cooks has 26 catches for 452 yards and a touchdown, and Kupp has made 30 receptions fro 438 yards and five touchdowns. More Draft speculation from around the Rams-verse!" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteTurf Show Timesa Los Angeles Rams communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSectionsLibraryMastheadCommunity GuidelinesNFL OddsStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕Filed under:Random RamsdomRandom Ramsdom 4/9: The Draft is fast approachingNew,3commentsMore Draft speculation from around the Rams-verse!CDTShareTweetShareShareRandom Ramsdom 4/9: The Draft is fast approachingMatthew Emmons-USA TODAY SportsSocial Roundup: Making a difference in old stomping grounds | The Los Angeles Rams Official SiteA nice roundup of what the Rams players have been up to on social media.Rams lucked out by never expressing serious interest in Antonio Brown | Ramblin’ FanI don’t think luck had anything to do with it.Los Angeles Rams: Todd Gurley’s knee could open another door | FansidedMalcom Brown could have additional chances to shine Ndamukong Suh Jersey , as could people further down the depth chart.Rams hosting pass rusher Jaylon Ferguson for pre-Draft visit next week | Rams WireApparently the theme for this season’s draft is linebacker, linebacker, linebacker.Cardinals potentially trading Josh Rosen to Redskins only helps Rams short term | Ramblin’ FanIf they move on from Josh Rosen Dante Fowler Jersey , that means they’ve probably taken Kyler Murray. That could spell trouble for the Rams long term.2019 Rams Mock Draft Roundup: Sixth Edition | The Rams Official SiteMocks! I don’t understand them, but people like them so here’s a roundup.BYU LB Sione Takitaki visiting Rams ahead of 2019 NFL Draft | Rams WireThe Rams still need to figure out depth at linebacker, this could be a solid pick to help with that.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz