Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
elaine95 Offline

13.12.2019 07:41
summer. Over five episodes, the Raiders’ training camp will be chronicled; it certainly projects to be an entertaining show this Antworten

Antonio Brown became a Patriot on Monday. On Monday night Stephen Gostkowski Jersey , Tom Brady discussed with Jim Gray of Westwood One whether and to what extent Brown can contribute right away.“That’s definitely a challenge, that’s just the time of the year and we are going to deal with those from now to the end of the season,” Brady told Gray. “We are just going to deal with those the best way we can. You’d love to have a training camp or an offseason to learn, but that’s just not our reality and we are going to do the best we can possibly do with the time that we have.”To get Brown ready, Brady will help accelerate the learning curve.“Yeah, you know we’re going to meet as much as we possibly can Womens Duke Dawson Jersey ,” Brady said. “I think that quarterback-receiver relationship is so important. The more you know each other the more you know what each other’s thinking, the faster you can accelerate the trust and confidence in one another when you get on the field. I have that with a lot of guys that I played with certainly with the guys that are on the roster now, Julian [Edelman], Phillip Dorsett, Josh [Gordon]. You saw that last night. But when you haven’t played with guys, you got to try to do it as quickly as possible http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authentic-trent-brown-jersey , and the clock is ticking on us right now. This is not the offseason program. This is about real games that count and we are going to try and spend as much time as we can together and really get up to speed and lock in with what our roles and responsibilities are.”Brady is entering this new relationship with a blank slate, despite Brown’s various antics.“You don’t judge anything,” Brady said. “I’m not judging anything before I have a chance to go out and practice and prepare. You know, Antonio, meeting him today I really enjoyed being around him, he’s a very smart football player Duron Harmon Jersey , knows how to play the game. He’s been extremely productive. The only thing that I know what we can do is to go out there and work at it to meet and to communicate and get on the practice field and go through things. I’m not buying into any hype or potential. I’m into work. He’s into work and our entire offense is into doing what’s in the best interest for the team and I’m really excited to get to practice on Wednesday.That’s when Brown will first be on the field with Brady. And that’s when the Patriots will first begin to decide whether Brown will be able to go when the Patriots face the Dolphins in Week Two. We finally found out which team will be on this year’s show." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhitePats Pulpita New England Patriots communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpPatriots NewsOpinion and AnalysisContribute!About the SiteTopicsPatriotsOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhitePatriots News Opinion and Analysis Contribute! FanPostsFanShotsAbout the Site List of Patriots Twitter AccountsWrite For Pats Pulpit!New User Welcome and Commenting GuideCommunity GuidelinesMastheadTopics Patriots Off-Season CoveragePatriots Opinion/AnalysisPatriots NewsPatriots Draft CoverageSportfolio ManagementFiled under:Patriots NewsAround the LeagueHBO’s ‘Hard Knocks’ will follow the Oakland Raiders this summerNew,4commentsWe finally found out which team will be on this year’s show.EDTShareTweetShareShareHBO’s ‘Hard Knocks’ will follow the Oakland Raiders this summerKyle Terada-USA TODAY SportsEvery training camp, HBO’s Hard Knocks follows along one NFL team on its journey towards the upcoming season. There are, of course, rules about which clubs can appear on the show: teams that have a first-year head coach, have reached the playoffs in either of the last two seasons Womens Tedy Bruschi Jersey , or have already been featured in the past ten years are exempt from participation. In 2019, this left five teams available — among them the Oakland Raiders.Yesterday, the Silver and Black were officially announced as the team to be featured on the show this summer. Over five episodes, the Raiders’ training camp will be chronicled; it certainly projects to be an entertaining show this year. While head coach Jon Gruden is the main attraction in Oakland, there are other intriguing storylines as well: from the team’s big characters — hello Antonio Brown and Vontaze Burfict — to the franchise’s planned relocation to Las Vegas in 2020.There are also connections to the New England Patriots, most prominently in the form of Trent Brown. Tom Brady’s blindside protector during the team’s 2018 Super Bowl season left via free agency earlier this year to become the highest-paid offensive tackle in NFL history. Brown is not the only ex-Patriot in Oakland http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authentic-lawrence-guy-jersey , though: fellow offensive lineman Jordan Devey and defensive backs Jordan Richards and D.J. Killings also previously spent some time in New England.Hard Knocks premieres on Tuesday, August 6 at 10:00 p.m. ET with episodes debuting on subsequent Tuesdays at the same time until the season finale on September 3.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz