Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
elaine95 Offline

04.12.2019 07:54
climbed three spots to No. 9 as they ent Antworten

TRANSCRIPT: Los Angeles Rams HC Sean McVay September 14 press conference Los Angeles Rams HC Sean McVay(On CB Marcus Peters reportedly being fined over $13 Michael Brockers Jersey ,000 for his touchdown celebration)“The league makes those decisions. I’m not sure about that specifically, exactly kind of what they’ve come to. That’s up to the league. They make those decisions with regards to how they handle that.”(On if he’s ok with the Peters’ celebration)“Well here’s what I would say, he’s got a close relationship with (Raiders RB) Marshawn (Lynch). This was something that he had discussed with him before, if he was going to be able to make a play like that. So, I think it was a good way for those guys to kind of have an inside joke, laughing about it. I think it was all in fun and lighthearted. That was kind of how we looked at it and how I look at it.”(On if he’s concerned at all about players going outside the bounds of what he wants them to do)“No, that’s something that I don’t consider like that. If it’s something that truly hurts our football team with regards to the behavior and decisions we’re making in a game that’s a totally different deal. When it’s something like that, he had discussed with Marshawn before and he was kind of having fun with it. I think there’s a way of kind of balancing, when is it taking it too far and we certainly don’t think that was something that was taken too far.”(On if he talked to Peters about the celebration or if he will)“Oh yeah Ethan Westbrooks Jersey , I mean you just talk to him about the play he made for sure. That was a great play. Closed out the game for us. I think at the end of the day, you know this is a game. It’s fun. He was having fun, guys were enjoying that. I think probably with the relationship that he does have with Marshawn, you know, it wasn’t taken as anything but you know – those guys having a close relationship and kind of just being fun there.”(On what concerns him offensively and defensively after watching film of the Cardinals)“Yes, I think they’ve got great players, you know, good systems. I think any time that you really look at the history of the league, Week 1 is not necessarily indicative of what kind of team it is. Washington did a good job John Sullivan Jersey , but I thought the score was a little bit misleading in terms of the actual tape. They’ve got great players on both sides of the ball. They’ve got great coaches, it’s something that we’ve got to be ready to go. You look at (Cardinals RB) David Johnson, you look at (Cardinals QB) Sam Bradford, (Cardinals WR) Larry Fitzgerald like we’ve talked about. They’ve got a bunch of playmaking receivers that can stretch the field vertically. (Cardinals TE Ricky) Seals-Jones is a guy that’s made a lot of plays as well as a tight end. Then when you look on the defensive side, they’ve got guys all over their front. (Cardinals DE) Chandler Jones leading the league in sacks last year. (Cardinals LB Deone) Bucannon can run, and then when you really look at it on the back end they’ve got a perennial All-Pro in (Cardinals CB) Patrick Peterson. (Cardinals S Antoine) Bethea has played for a while. So you know, there’s a lot of players. I think (Cardinals S Tre) Boston is a good player and (Cardinals S Budda) Baker is a guy that going into his second year, he’s just playing with a lot more confidence. It’s a great challenge for force.”(On LB Mark Barron’s status)“Mark didn’t participate this week, he’s doubtful for the game. So it’s looking like we’ll probably go into it similar to what we did last week.”(On WR Mike Thomas’ status)“Yes Cory Littleton Jersey , (WR) Mike’s (Thomas) going to be out. He had to actually have a procedure on his groin, unfortunately. To get that thing fixed up. He’s going to be out for some time right now, so he’ll be out for the game.”(On if there’s any other moves that may come in regards to the receiver corps now that Thomas and WR Pharoh Cooper are out)“Not right now. I think you might just see somebody else that might have been inactive, that’s on our active roster will come up. Obviously, we did the move with (WR) JoJo (Nelson), but as of right now we’re going to stay with the guys that we do have. Certainly that’s two big losses for us based on the way those guys contribute to special teams and in the depth that they provide for us offensively. But like anything else, it provides an opportunity for guys to step up. We expect JoJo to do that in return game. Then whoever else gets that opportunity to fill Mike’s void on special teams and then potentially contribute. Whether it’s an offensive or a defensive guy that we end up bringing up it would be a good opportunity for them.” And then there was one.After six weeks, the Los Angeles Rams are the NFL's last unbeaten team following their 23-20 victory over the Denver Broncos.The Rams will look to stay unbeaten on Sunday when they face the San Francisco 49ers in the final game of a three-game road swing.And it's little surprise that the Rams are the unanimous top team in the latest AP Pro32 poll for the fourth consecutive week. They received all 12 first-place votes and 384 points in balloting Tuesday by media members who regularly cover the NFL."Todd Gurley has staked an early claim in this year's MVP race," Newsday said Bob Glauber. "With 208 rushing yards and two touchdowns Nickell Robey-Coleman Jersey , he kept the Rams unbeaten with a narrow road win at Denver."The New England Patriots are inching their way back to the top. The Patriots moved two spots to No. 2 after their 43-40 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs."Death. Taxes. Patriots," said Charean Williams of Pro Football Talk.The Chiefs slipped a spot to No. 3 after their first loss of the season. The Chiefs will host the Cincinnati Bengals in their second consecutive Sunday night matchup.The Bengals dropped three spots to No. 8 after their 28-21 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers, who have won two in a row, climbed three spots to No. 9 as they enter their bye week.The New Orleans Saints, coming off their bye week, fell a spot to No. 4. They return to action this week against the Baltimore Ravens.The Ravens jumped four spots to No. 6 after their 21-0 rout of the Tennessee Titans, in which they had a franchise-record 11 sacks."The Ravens play serious defense, which is a rarity in the new-age NFL," said Ira Kaufman of Fox 13 in Tampa Andrew Whitworth Jersey , Florida.Another team making a big climb was the Los Angeles Chargers, who moved six spots to No. 5 after routing the Cleveland Browns 38-14. The Chargers face the Titans in London for a game at Wembley Stadium.The Minnesota Vikings moved up two spots to No. 7 after topping the Arizona Cardinals.The defending Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles jumped five places to round out the top 10."(Carson) Wentz getting stronger," Fox Sports' John Czarnecki said.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz