Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
elaine95 Offline

09.10.2019 09:35
needs to prove he can do it.Dolphins head co Antworten

The Lions made no secret of their plans to upgrade at tight end this offseason and they stuck to that plan with the eighth overall pick on Thursday night.The team drafted former Iowa tight end T.J. Hockenson http://www.steelerscheapauthenticstore.com/diontae-johnson-jersey-cheap , who became the fourth player at the position to go in the top eight of a draft in the last 40 years. Going so early leads to high expectations, but Hockenson said his expectations for himself are the same as they were before the draft got underway.“Honestly, I mean, I don’t think there’s any expectations that I don’t have myself,” Hockenson said Justin Layne Jersey , via the . “I’m going to go in and I’m going to do the same thing I did throughout my entire life is work hard and figure out what I need to do to help that team. Whether that’s inline blocking, whether that’s catching the ball, whether that’s sitting on the bench, no one knows. There’s support, but I’m going to work my tail off. I’m going to do everything I can to help this team.”The Lions don’t have the best history when it comes to taking tight ends in the first round. Hockenson said he “can’t control anything about that” and the hope in Detroit is that his arrival will make people forget Eric Ebron http://www.steelerscheapauthenticstore.com/benny-snell-jr.-jersey-cheap , Brandon Pettigrew and any other bad memories. In the Dolphins’ quarterback competition, Ryan Fitzpatrick may have one early advantage based on the fact that he has been around the block so many times that he has a proven track record of picking up new offenses. Josh Rosen still needs to prove he can do it.Dolphins head coach Brian Flores alluded to that this week, saying that Rosen is looking good in Organized Team Activities but also has a lot of room to improve.“He’s smart,�? Flores said, via the . “He’s got a big arm. He’s talented. He’s got some leadership ability. But he’s got a lot to learn. There’s no doubt about that. This offense Zach Gentry Jersey , it’s not an easy one to learn. There’s something new every day. He’s improving, he’s getting better every day. I like that.”Whether Rosen can learn what he has to learn in time to beat out Fitzpatrick when the starting quarterback is named in three months remains to be seen.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz