Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
panxing18 Offline

30.09.2019 04:31
Case Keenum might not be the last quarterback Antworten

acquired by Washington this offseason.With Alex Smith‘s injury likely serious enough to keep him off the field this season Sam Bradford Jersey 2019 , the newly arrived Keenum and Colt McCoy are expected to compete for the starting job. But Chris Mortensen of ESPN floated Washington as a team that could make a trade with Arizona to acquire Josh Rosen, if the Cardinals choose a quarterback with the first overall pick in the draft.Mort doesn’t say whether he’s getting his information from the Arizona side (which would suggest someone trying to create a market for a trade) or the Washington side, but it’s an interesting possibility. Washington has been doing due diligence with the top quarterbacks in the draft, but coach Jay Gruden says he doesn’t want to take time going through a development process with a rookie. That could mean trading for a young quarterback with some experience makes more sense than drafting a rookie.It remains unclear what the Cardinals could get in a trade for Rosen Black Sam Bradford Jersey , but it surely won’t be close to what they gave up to get him last year, when they traded their first-round pick, third-round pick and fifth-round pick to move up and draft him in the first round. Washington’s second-round pick, No. 46 overall Zach Allen Arizona Cardinals Jersey , might be the best the Cardinals could hope for. The Cardinals have done their best to squash the “Kyler Murray-to-Arizona” talk, but people still are discussing the possibility of seeing the Heisman Trophy winner play in Kliff Kingsbury’s offense.“At the end of the day, they’re going to do what’s best for them,” Murray said Monday night while picking up his Davey O’Brien Award Cheap Zach Allen Jersey , via Chuck Carlton of the . “I can’t go into it with any expectations of being taken by the Cardinals. That would be nice for sure.”Kingsbury said last October that he would “take [Murray] with the first pick of the draft if I could.” That was before the NFL was a twinkle in his eye.Now, Kingsbury’s Cardinals have the first pick.The team’s new coach explained last week he was just “being very complementary” of an opposing player when he said that. Murray, though, established something of a relationship with Kingsbury during the recruiting process.“I think me and him are really tight. Great relationship with him Zach Allen Arizona Cardinals Jersey ,” Murray said. “I think [Kingsbury’s comment last October] was just something, he’s always felt strongly about me as a player and as a kid off the field.” Kingsbury has pronounced Josh Rosen as “our guy.”Will Rosen remain their guy come draft day?

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz