Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
panxing18 Offline

23.09.2019 04:17
Let’s hear from the fans!"WhiteFanposts Fans Antworten

hots Library FalcFans Podcast on The FalcoholicContact The FalcoholicFalcons StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Falcons NewsYahoo Falcons Team PageYahoo Falcons ReportYahoo Falcons Depth ChartYahoo Falcons TransactionsYahoo Falcons PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub he Falcoholic’s Falcons Fan Spotlight: Mike NewtonLet’s hear from the fans!ESTShareTweetShareShareThe Falcoholic’s Falcons Fan Spotlight: Mike NewtonGreetings Stitched Ryan Schraeder Jersey , Falcoholics, I’m back with another edition of The Falcoholic’s “Fan Spotlight.” This segment highlights Atlanta Falcons fans from around the globe, and shares how they became a fan of the team and their thoughts on the franchise. This week’s Fan Spotlight is on Mike Newton, a 42-year old father of two from Raton, New Mexico. Mike currently resides in Colorado Springs, where he has lived for the past 21 years. Growing up in New Mexico, there’s obviously no NFL teams nearby, so he had to choose a team that he could relate to and stick with them. In 1990, a player named Deion Sanders caught his eye, and he’s been an Atlanta Falcons fan ever since. He loved everything about Prime Time, that “bad boy” attitude of his, and it molded him into a hardcore fan. Who is your favorite Falcons player of all-time?I have many favorite players, Deion Sanders, Julio Jones, Tim Dwight, Terance Mathis, and Deion Jones, but my favorite all-time is Roddy White! I loved the way Roddy played, he wasn’t the biggest receiver but he played with so much passion, and he was a great route runner. I will never forget the touchdown catch he made against the Seattle Seahawks in the playoffs. Roddy burned Richard Sherman (who was probably the best cornerback at the time) and then Roddy made sure to trash talk Sherman that he got burned. That play hyped me up so much, I will never forget it! It’s shame we never got Roddy a ring.What are your thoughts on the 2019 offseason?I agree with all the players that we released so far. Although it’s sad to see Matt Bryant go, it had to be done. I am not sure about keeping Vic Beasley Youth Ryan Schraeder Jersey , but we will see. The Falcons really need to fix the offensive and defensive lines. If the Falcons fix both of those, I truly believe we will be a contender again.What are your thoughts on Dan Quinn so far?I know some Falcons fans may disagree, but I really like Dan Quinn. I feel a lot of the Falcons short comings last year were out of his control, in regards to injuries and poor-play calling. Last year was their first losing season under him, and the guy is 3-2 in the playoffs – that’s more than we can say about Mike Smith. With that being said, if he has another losing season this year, it will be time for him to go, this team has way too much talent to have another losing record.Favorite Falcons memory?Obviously the two NFC Championship games we won, but one of my favorite memories is when we ended the Carolina Panthers’ perfect season in 2015. It was the day after Christmas, and the Panthers were 14-0 with the Falcons being huge under dogs. I will never forget the touchdown catch Julio made. I was in Albuquerque for Christmas and I was wearing my Falcons gear, and everywhere I went people said “Go Falcons!”, “How about those Falcons?” It was like the Falcons just won the Super Bowl! I was also playing against Cam Newton in my fantasy championship and I won, so that was a cherry on top. It felt so good to ruin their perfect season!What would you like to tell your fellow Falcons fans?This is a funny story I like to tell people. When we found out our second child was going to be a boy, we really loved the name Cameron. Well my last name is Newton, therefore his name would be Cameron Newton. All I can think of was people associating him with that bum Cam Newton, so we immediately scrapped that idea. I despise Cam Newton!! Finally, to all my fellow Falcons fans: I have met a lot of you in many different places. I must say that every single Falcons fan I have met was like meeting a new friend, or a long-lost family member, I love my fellow fans. Rise Up!!I appreciate Mike for sharing his thoughts on the Falcons, and for being the focus of this weeks ‘Fan Spotlight’ article. If you’d like to connect with Mike and discuss how inaccurate Cam Newton is, you’ll find him on Twitter at @Mikey2180.Additionally, if you’d like to be considered for a future ‘Fan Spotlight’ or know of someone who deserves to be Stitched Andy Levitre Jersey , let me know on Twitter where you can find me at @EvanBirchfield. Thanks for reading! Week 9 of the NFL season saw several candidates vie to take Hue Jackson’s vacated spot at the top of the “which head coach will get fired next?” betting sheet. Vance Joseph and Sean McDermott rose to the top of the list last week, but each earned some small mercies in Week 10. Sunday bore witness as McDermott rode Matt Barkley all the way to a blowout win. Joseph couldn’t screw up a bye week. That temporarily cooled their hot seats and allowed the world the opportunity to take solace in non-Bills, non-Broncos failures for the weekend.And we got plenty of chances to take pride in their shame Sunday. The weekend was loaded with blowouts, ranging from the Saints’ 37-point de-pantsing of the Bengals to the Buccaneers’ quieter, but somehow similarly embarrassing, 16-3 defeat in Washington. So which head coach did the worst job? Here are five candidates, including admitted felon Sean Payton.Jon Gruden’s franchise quarterback has openly given upGruden isn’t getting fired. He’s on the hook for nine more years and $90 million after this season, and his one true mission over the next two seasons is to build something resembling a talented young roster for the Raiders’ move to Las Vegas in 2020.But, eesh, 2018 started off embarrassing and has only gotten worse. The Raiders have hemorrhaged star players (Khalil Mack, Amari Cooper) in their quest to rebuild, leaving Derek Carr left to cosplay as Oakland’s 2016 playoff team by his lonesome. On Sunday, the shill echo of a season spent screaming into the void finally broke him.So, how does the typically optimistic Carr feel about all this?The Raiders locker room has become so toxic that Jordy Nelson, who has been nothing but a consummate professional over a long NFL career, was rumored to be so fed up with Oakland that he was going to outright quit football — and the rest of the world was like “yeah, alright, sounds legit.” That wasn’t true (at least not yet), but this week’s loss to the Chargers did give us this chestnut:Again, Gruden isn’t going anywhere anytime soon, but good lord.Todd Bowles is ... (tugs collar, sighs concernedly)Week 11 huddleDenny Medley-USA TODAY SportsOffense is all that matters. The power rankings prove it. Panic Index: Tom Brady doesn’t look like Tom BradyThe 5 most fireable NFL coaches after Week 10Week 11 picks: Experts are taking the Rams over the Chiefs this weekWhy did the NFL move the Chiefs vs. Rams game from Mexico City to L.A.?Worst call of the week: Where’s the consistency Youth Andy Levitre Jersey , refs?Did Le’Veon Bell change player holdouts forever?MVP watchlist: It’s Drew Brees’ award to losePatrick Mahomes returns to ‘Fortnite,’ only to get killed by someone in his jerseySecond-year safety Jamal Adams told reporters he was “sick of losing” last week, and we all thought “hey bud, good news, the Bills are coming to town in Week 10 and bringing Matt Barkley as their starting quarterback.” Playing Buffalo should have been a quick-fix cure to at least lift the club’s spirits for one week. Even with Sam Darnold out of the lineup due to injury, the presence of veteran backup Josh McCown made the Jets a seven-point favorite against their division rival.And then New York took the field Sunday, stared victory in the face, and whispered “not today.”The Jets painted the bowl against the Bills, giving up 41 points to a Buffalo team that had scored 46 total points its last six weeks. McCown regressed from “replacement-caliber starter” to “peak Ryan Mallett” in a 34-pass, 135-yard performance. The Jets defense got a solid performance from Adams (1.5 tackles for loss, two QB hits, one pass defensed) and approximately no one else while allowing Barkley, signed off the street as a free agent on Halloween, to throw for 232 yards and a pair of touchdowns. Any progress the team had made in its 3-3 start to the 2018 season was promptly wiped away, likely taking Bowles’ chances of a fifth year at the helm with it.At least Adams, presumably after a series of awkward talks with upper management, seems slightly less depressed this week.Dirk Koetter took over playcalling just to urinate all over the red zoneThe good news is Koetter guided Ryan Fitzpatrick and the Buccaneers offense to 501 total yards against NFC East leading Washington. The bad news is this somehow led to only three points in Tampa Bay’s sixth loss of the season.The Bucs pushed six different drives into the red zone and came away with only a field goal for their troubles, being undone at different steps by interceptions (two), fumbles (two) and missed field goals (two) in a truly display of offense. While the Tampa defense limited Alex Smith and his team to just 286 total yards, the outcome of this team was never really in doubt.It was a rough go for Koetter, who took over playcalling duties from Todd Monken and had his best laid plans derailed in a borderline impressive display of unified incompetency from his players. According to tackle Demar Dotson, the veteran coach understands the problem but also has no idea how to fix it Stitched Jake Matthews Jersey , which probably isn’t the kind of inspirational example he was hoping to set midway through the season.Even worse, Washington took the opportunity to turn this delightful video of Koetter throwing old man candy to reporters:Into a bit where Koetter throws “L”s into the crowd. On the plus side, the weird outrage that stemmed from Washington’s since-deleted tweet seems to taken some of the pressure from his awful 3-6 team.On the negative side, Koetter brought the element of “what the hell is going on over there?” right back Monday when he reportedly cut kicker Chandler Catanzaro, then told reporters he hadn’t cut Catanzaro, and then, 30 minutes later, sat back as the team confirmed the kicker’s release. Marvin Lewis is the Bengals’ ouroboros of shameThe Bengals are having an entirely Bengals year. Cincinnati is firmly in the playoff picture at 5-4, and that leaves the club in great position to make a run to the postseason and deliver the good people of southwestern Ohio the Wild Card playoff loss they’ve come to expect.Lewis’s team had its “contender” status revoked, burned, and the ashes fed to alligators who were then skinned and turned into tacky, Bengals-themed luggage and sold at a northern Kentucky airport in a home game against the Saints. New Orleans thrashed Cincinnati at Paul Brown Stadium, scoring 35 first half points in a game cosplaying as ritual sacrifice. The defeat wiped away any fond memories of early season wins against the Ravens and Falcons, but a soft back half of the schedule can still afford this team enough of a runway to get to nine wins and fulfill its destiny of a 20-point loss to the Chargers in Week 18. Lewis fired defensive coordinator Teryl Austin and appointed himself the defensive signal caller, and another four wills will probably be just enough to earn another inexplicable two-year contract extension. And if he needs another fall guy once the Brown family comes calling in January? Guess what — HUE JACKSON’S BACK, BABY.This is all delightfully terrible, but Lewis’s greatest sin may be creating a world in which we all agree with Stephen A. Smith.Sean Payton, fire alarm tamperer, raises questionsPayton’s philosophy of breaking things when he needs them to be quiet is probably not a great indicator of his parenting abilities.But who among us hasn’t broken something in a fit of distress in the great state of Ohio? Payton’s not getting fired unless he neglectfully allows his entire locker room to be consumed by fire, so he makes the list this week. (but not really)

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz