Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Anregungen/Fehler/Fragen zum Forum
panxing18 Offline

07.09.2019 08:05
The Dolphins are 3-1.That is great. Antworten

They defeated the Titans in the longest game in NFL history. The next week Miami Dolphins Jerseys Stitched , an early first-half explosion, was just enough to defeat their AFC East foe, the New York Jets. Creativity and shutdown cornerback, Xavien Howard helped edge off the Raiders, late in the game. Miami was red hot and on top of the world at 3-0. And then all of that momentum died as the Dolphins laid an egg in New England. Nothing went right and that’s to be expected vs the AFC juggernaut. But aside from poor game-planning, terrible play-calling and even worse execution, what was one of the biggest factors in Miami’s 38-7 loss? One answer. Kenyan Drake. In the last two weeks, Drake carried the football 8 times for 8 yards. 3 of those yards came on just 3 carries in Foxborough, where the Dolphins had a chance to bury the Patriots at the bottom of the division. Yes, Tannehill admitted to checking out of run several times, despite a favorable matchup vs 7 defensive backs, but that is no excuse. Kenyan Drake should see AT LEAST 15-17 carries a game and that’s not including his impact in the passing game. On this week’s episode of Phinsider Radio Christian Wilkins black jersey , I discuss just how important Kenyan Drake is to the offense. The latest episode can be found below....Adam Gase saw enough of Kenyan Drake over the last two seasons, to warrant shipping Jay Ajayi to Philadelphia for a fourth-round pick.The question now remains, why have the Dolphins seamlessly abandoned the run game early on?Adam Gase’s teams win nearly every time when they have over 100-yards rusher, so why not try and establish the run game early?Sure, the offensive line is banged up, but look around the league.There are very few offensive lines that are flawless and Miami’s is no different.If the Dolphins hope to continue their early season success, they must get Kenyan Drake involved exclusively in the offense.Use him on the ground, through the air, and even on special teams if the game dictates.He might arguably be the best player on offense, and he needs to be treated as such.This week’s game in Cincinnati is a good time to start.Establish the run game early and use the play-action to expose the Bengal’s defense.If the Dolphins want to be a legit playoff contender late in the year, they have to win key divisional match-ups like this.Dear Adam Gase,Please remember these three words when game-planning for Cincinnati....Run Christian Wilkins Jersey Mens , Kenyan, Run DAVIE, Fla. (AP) 鈥?The subject was playing through pain, and Miami Dolphins running back Frank Gore drew on his extensive experience to share his thoughts with teammate Ryan Tannehill.Gore's an ageless model of durability, while Tannehill plans to return from a throwing shoulder injury and start for only the sixth time in the Dolphins' past 31 games when they play Sunday at Indianapolis ."He knows how much we need him," Gore said. "It's football, though. Everybody is going to be in pain from here on out. Talking to him when he wasn't playing, he wanted to be out there. He knows that he's going to be in pain, but you can tell that he wants to play, so that's a plus for us."The 35-year-old Gore will be in the lineup too, which almost goes without saying. He'll start his 119th consecutive game, by far the most of any active running back.That includes 48 games with the Colts in 2015-17. They then let Gore go Miami Dolphins Jersey 2019 , providing him with a little extra motivation when he faces his former team.Not that he needs any.More Miami Dolphins newsMaking it official: Dolphins hire Super Bowl-winning Patriots assistant Brian Flores as 13th head coach in franchise historyJaguars CB Jalen Ramsey catches a TD on offense as AFC thumps NFC in rainy Pro Bowl in OrlandoDolphins meet again with Patriots assistant Brian FloresDolphins must wait until after Super Bowl to seal deal with Patriots LB coach Brian FloresFormer Dolphins six-time Pro Bowl selection Bob Kuechenberg dies at age 71"I want to win," he said. "I'm going to go out there and try to be me."The Colts know he'll do that, and remember Gore fondly."He's the kind of teammates everyone wants to have," Indy quarterback Andrew Luck said. "He always seemed like he was a step ahead, and I'd say, ‘How did you know that?' And it was always hard for him to explain. He just knew."The Dolphins (5-5) can count Gore as one of the bright spots in a season full of downers. He beat out the more explosive Kenyan Drake for the starting job and leads the team with 528 yards rushing, padding a career total that is the highest among active players and fourth on the all-time list.And this year may not be his swan song. Gore's yards per carry average of 4.5 is his best since 2012 with San Francisco. Anyone who has watched him break tackle after tackle this year can believe he'll be back at 36."I feel like as long as I'm healthy and blessed and feeling good and know I can still play, I'm going to play," he said. "I'll evaluate myself at the end, my body, and see if I still want to go out in the offseason and train to get ready for another year. That's when I'll make my decision."He's already a rarity at a position not known for longevity. Last week he became the first player to rush for 500 yards in 14 consecutive seasons, one more than Hall of Famers Walter Payton and Emmitt Smith.The achievement won Gore plaudits from around the NFL 鈥?and beyond."Frank is my favorite player of all-time that I've ever coached Walt Aikens Jersey ," said former 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh, who is now at the University of Michigan. "Surpassing Walter Payton and Emmitt Smith is incredible, just incredible."Equally impressed 鈥?but not surprised 鈥?is Dolphins coach Adam Gase. He was a 49ers assistant in 2008, when Gore ran for 1,036 yards for them."Our guys watch him practice, and it's almost like you forget where he's at in his career," Gase said. "He treats it like he's an undrafted free agent almost. He practices extremely hard. He finishes everything he does. There's a lot of pride there. Seeing him 10 years ago and then seeing him now, there's just not a lot of differences in how he plays and what he can do."Gore is still chasing a Super Bowl championship ring, and hasn't been to the playoffs in five years. He thought he would get there with the Colts, but injuries to Luck and others sabotaged their chances."It just didn't go the way I planned it, but I had fun," Gore said. "The organization was great. Great people there. We fought."It has been more of the same in Gore's native Miami Kiko Alonso Jersey , with his homecoming undermined by a wave of injuries to Tannehill and others.Meanwhile, the old man at running back just keeps showing up for work. Others may be surprised Gore is still going strong, but he's not."I know how I train," he said. "I know how I go out every day in practice. I know in the offseason how I get myself ready. Competing with guys younger than me at my position, being around them every day, that helps me."And he learned a long time ago how to play through pain.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz