Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Anregungen/Fehler/Fragen zum Forum
panxing18 Offline

04.09.2019 05:19
We’re inching closer and closer to draft day Antworten

"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsOpen ThreadsMinnesota Vikings News and Links: March 26 http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-latavius-murray-jersey , 2019New,1039commentsWe’re inching closer and closer to draft dayCDTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings News and Links: March 26, 2019Merry Tuesday, everyone!The weather’s warming up, the birds are starting to appear, snow is melting in Bismarck, and opening day of baseball is just days away. I love this time of year, and after that agonizingly long winter, springtime this year will seem even better. Man, I can’t wait to go shore fishing. Soon, very soon.Around the DN since our last open thread:Ted put up game 3 in the Greatest Playoff Win of All Time tournament.Ted made some adjustments, and he gives you version 6 of his 2019 Vikings mock draft.Chris has a Vikings Free Agency Tracker where you can keep up with all the latest Vikings free agency activi...........ummm.........well, you can go hang out, anyway.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the league:At Vikings.com, Lindsey Young summarizes what will be discussed at the NFL’s annual League Meeting. From the Sporting News, the Eagles are working toward an extension for Carson Wentz. Also Womens Trae Waynes Jersey , Tony Romo reportedly wants $10 million a year to stay at CBS, which would be a record. Geez, one year in the booth and he thinks he’s Walter Kronkite.We come to today’s media selection:I ran across this while I was surfing through youtube, it made me giggle. Enjoy!Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the sarcasm, it’s our specialty. Ladies and gentlemen. . .we made it!" Game day threadsMinnesota Vikings 2019 SeasonMinnesota Vikings Training Camp 2019Vikings at Saints Preseason 2019: Key Information and First Half DiscussionNew,217commentsLadies and gentlemen. . .we made it!CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Vikings at Saints Preseason 2019: Key Information and First Half DiscussionTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailLACES OUT Danielle Hunter Jersey , BEEBE!Photo by Anthony Souffle/Star Tribune via Getty ImagesWE’RE GONNA MAKE IT AFTER ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!Yes, my friends, after a long, dark eight months without Minnesota Vikings football, the boys in purple are finally back out on the field. Tonight marks the first of the team’s four preseason contest, as they head to The Big Easy to do battle with the New Orleans Saints.Like we did for the preseason last year, we’ll be doing an Discussion Thread for each half of this game rather than doing one for each quarter. Hey, it’s the preseason for us, too, so we’re going to ease into it a bit. So, let’s get everyone all the important info that they need for this one.Time: Friday, 9 August, 7:00 PM Central time (NFL Network replay starting at 10:00 PM Central)Location: Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, LouisianaTelevision Coverage: KMSP-9 in the Twin Cities area, and numerous other local affiliates across the land that you can see right hereRadio Coverage: KFAN-FM 100.3 is the flagship station for the Vikings Radio Network. You can also find this one on Channel 78 on either your Sirius or XM Satellite Radio http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-trevor-siemian-jersey , or on Channel 819 on the SiriusXM app.Line: The best line I can give you is “don’t bet on preseason football.” Seriously.Prediction: I don’t care, and if you’re being honest with yourself you don’t care either.Three keys1) No significant injuries - Just like last year, this will be the #1 key for all four preseason contests. This is, really, the thing that matters the most, so hopefully our team can get through these games unscathed.2) How’s the offensive line look? - Yes, the starting offensive line isn’t going to get more than a series or two tonight, but it’s still exciting to see the new-look Minnesota Moving Company (™ Paul Allen). There’s also going to be some pretty nice competition for the backup spots along the offensive line, so we’ll see what kind of effect the Denver Mafia has had on things thus far.3) Who’s going to make a move? - There aren’t a lot of starting spots up for grabs on this Vikings team, so these preseason games are going to be all about which players make a name for themselves and start staking claims for backup spots. There are going to be a lot of hungry young players out on that field wearing purple tonight trying to fulfill their dreams, and we’ll get to see it all develop first-hand.Know the Foe: Canal Street ChroniclesTwitter: @DailyNorsemanFaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/TheDailyNorsemanTweets by DailyNorseman Enjoy the first half, everybody! We’ll get the Second Half Discussion thread up during halftime, so keep an eye out for it. And, for the first time this year. . .SKOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL VIKINGS!!!!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz