Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Anregungen/Fehler/Fragen zum Forum
panxing18 Offline

24.08.2019 07:55
They're right in front of him ev Antworten

Too small Darwin Thompson Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , too slow. Christian Kirk is well aware of what critics said to him going into this year's NFL draft.ery day as he leaves home."I have a blackboard at my house that has it all written up," he said. "It's all right where I leave for the door every day."He hasn't forgotten that five receivers were drafted ahead of him."I thought I was the best and I'm out to prove that," Kirk said.He is off to a good start on a not-so-good team. Halfway through the season, his 31 catches and 410 yards receiving rank second among NFL rookie wide receivers behind only Atlanta's Calvin Ridley (33 catches, 463 yards). And Kirk has done it on a team that ranks last in the NFL in offense and next-to-last in passing offense."This guy is the ultimate pro," coach Steve Wilks said. "You look at rookies coming in really trying to find their way. This guy works hard each and every day, trying to take care of his body, trying to prep himself. I think, really Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 , the opportunities that he has been getting, he's taking advantage of them, meaning the throws, the catches. He's finishing those plays, which is great."In his previous game, a week ago Sunday, Kirk broke free in the back of the end zone and caught a 9-yard touchdown pass from fellow rookie Josh Rosen with 34 seconds to play, the winning score in an 18-15 victory over San Francisco.The Cardinals (2-6), who play at Kansas City (8-1) on Sunday Darwin Thompson Jersey nfl draft , had last weekend off."I went back this week and actually watched the Washington game (the season opener)," Kirk said, "just seeing where I was at then until now. It's night and day. So I feel like every week I'm progressing and I still want to do that throughout the season."Kirk has lots of hometown support. He grew up in suburban Phoenix before choosing Texas A&M over Arizona State in high school.He has developed a close relationship with Rosen, who took over as starting quarterback in Week 4."I love Christian," Rosen said after Wednesday's practice. "We're on the same page about everything. We hang out off the field. Football's a very social game, and I think sometimes we can pick each other up and get each other going whenever we might be sputtering a little bit. Football's a game of relationships, so it's good to have a strong one."Kirk, after a standout career at Texas A&M, was drafted by Arizona in the second round Replica Darwin Thompson Jersey , the 47th player chosen overall. He stands 5-foot-11 and weighs 200 pounds and there were concerns about that and his speed among pro scouts.Not for the Cardinals though, Wilks said."Not at all," he said. "It may have been a concern with other teams, but not with us. We felt like he had speed. I know that was a question: 'He's just a slot receiver.' (But) he's shown he can take the top off."Rosen, who has his own thoughts about quarterbacks drafted ahead of him, said people sometimes look for the wrong things when evaluating a player."I think sometimes you just have to turn on tape and watch guys play," he said. "(Kansas City's) Tyreek Hill on the other side is one of the best receivers in football right now, and he's tiny. He's unbelievable. I think they're different kinds of receivers, but just in the sense that I think a lot of guys look at the wrong things. If you turn on Christian's tape from college Stitched Darwin Thompson Jersey , he's ripping people up and down the field." Chiefs headlines for Tuesday, March 26."The latest2019 NFL Draft: First-round order, top five needs for all 32 teams | NFLSafety Pick Battle: Kansas City Chiefs’ Tyrann Mathieu vs. Washington Redskins’ Landon Collins - Odds & Predictions | WSNNFL, please pass this new overtime rule and save us from the Patriots | SB NationWhat to expect at the NFL’s Annual League Meeting this week | SB NationBink Chiefs Mock 4.0 | 610 Sports RadioHow Drew Lock could be the key to the Bengals’ draft | Cincy JungleAround the leagueRaiders’ Jon Gruden: Derek Carr will be our QB | NFLBrowns want Kareem Hunt with team during suspension | NBC SportsRaiders’ lease for Coliseum OK’d by NFL owners | ESPN2019 NFL Draft: Ranking position groups, strongest to weakest | NFLKing: Rob Gronkowski Returning to Patriots in 2019 Wouldn’t Shock Drew Rosenhaus | Bleacher ReportBills add veteran depth at corner by signing E.J. Gaines | Buffalo NewsIn case you missed it at Arrowhead PrideBrowns say they have been in contact with former Chiefs safety Eric BerryChiefs won’t open up the 2019 season, but neither will the PatriotsChiefs GM Brett Veach may still make more moves this offseasonThe Chiefs will have another helping of Sausage in 2019Follow Arrowhead Pride on Social MediaAP Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageAP Instagram: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Twitter: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Editor-in-Chief: Pete Sweeney: Follow @pgsween610 Sports Twitter: Follow @610SportsKC

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz