Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Anregungen/Fehler/Fragen zum Forum
panxing18 Offline

15.08.2019 05:24
Vikings Terence Newman starts new NFL career as Antworten

Nickel/Defensive Backs Coach After 15 seasons in the NFL Cameron Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , Terence Newman will now see the field from a different perspective as the Nickel/Defensive Backs Coach for the Minnesota VikingsNewman announced over the weekend that he would be retiring effective immediately but would remain in Minnesota as a coach.Newman started playing in the NFL in 2003 when he was drafted by the Dallas Cowboys. He then moved from the Cowboys to the Cincinnati Bengals, and then to Minnesota. Most of Newman’s 15 seasons have been spent with head coach Mike Zimmer.Newman spoke today and said it’ll be a strange transition from player to coach, but being able to relate to and working with the team will make it easy, “I guess I kinda felt like, you know, helping out some of the younger guys is a form of coaching I guess. And I think everybody just assumed I would do it, so I would like to give a shot and see how I can help impact some young guys and teach them what I know.”And after 15 seasons Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , Newman knows a lot. He has played 221 games and has 205 starts, 42 career interceptions (with three of those he returned for a touchdown), a fumble recovery, and 2.0 career sacks. While he still feels his body is in fairly good shape, he knew it was time to walk away and give the younger players a shot at starting. ‘’Some of the younger talent, obviously, you have to either say Cameron Smith Jersey nfl draft , ‘I’ll be selfish,’ and maybe take the roster spot or get somebody else an opportunity to live their dream. So, it was pretty easy.”But it wasn’t just his selflessness that drove Newman to decided to move to coaching. “‘At some point, you have to be true to yourself and say, ‘Hey, do I want to keep going forward, have a chance to maybe tear up your back or neck or whatever?” His decision to move to coaching may have not been an easy one but Newman is happy to still be working on the sidelines Adult Cameron Smith Jersey , “Everybody’s asking me if I’m OK and all this. I’m good. I’m still in football. I still have an opportunity to chase a Super Bowl ring.”As his new journey starts he is unsure of how he’ll feel the when the Vikings play the San Francisco 49ers but he knows he knows he is going to make the best of it. “I mean, I don’t know what the feeling I’ll have or if I’ll have a rush of emotions, or be nervous as hell because I can’t do anything on the field depending on how the game is going or whatevr, That’ll be one I just let happen and just go with it.” The Vikings continue to lose players"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsNFL Free AgencyMinnesota Vikings Free Agency 2019NFL Free Agency: Andrew Sendejo (and his arms) to sign with Philadelphia EaglesNew,70commentsThe Vikings continue to lose playersCDTShareTweetShareShareNFL Free Agency: Andrew Sendejo (and his arms) to sign with Philadelphia EaglesJayne Kamin-Oncea-USA TODAY SportsThe news keeps coming in fast and furious, as another member of the 2018 Minnesota Vikings has signed with a different team.This time, it’s safety Andrew Sendejo Big And Tall Cameron Smith Jersey , who is reportedly set to sign a one-year deal with the Philadelphia Eagles. Full financial terms have not been disclosed, and we will update this space when we find out what they are.Sendejo had the Vikings decline his option this offseason, as he missed most of the 2018 season with injuries and was made expendable by the emergence of Anthony Harris, who replaced Sendejo in the starting lineup.Prior to coming to Minnesota, Sendejo had spent time with the Dallas Cowboys and the New York Jets, and even had a stop in the now-defunct UFL with the Sacramento Mountain Lions. He came to the Vikings in 2011, and was primarily a special teamer before he finally captured a starting safety spot in 2014. He signed a four-year extension with the team during the 2016 offseason Cameron Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , but with no guaranteed money left on his deal, the Vikings cut ties with him this February.Sendejo was a solid safety for most of his time with the Vikings after picking up the starting spot. He’s, essentially, getting a “prove it” deal to see if he can pick up where he left off after missing most of this year. This is another loss for the Vikings, but it’s one that appears that they’ll be able to absorb with little to no problem.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz