Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Anregungen/Fehler/Fragen zum Forum
panxing18 Offline

18.07.2019 05:30
Richie Incognito stirs the pot yet Antworten

again with Vikings coach Mike Zimmer The almost laughable saga of free agent guard Richie Incognito continued on Sunday and Monday with another bizzare round of tweets (@68INCOGNITO for those of you who want to follow along).For those of you who have been living under a rock Anthony Barr Jersey , Incognito last week sent a flurry of tweets out regarding his belief that former line coach Tony Sparano had expressed interest in bringing him to Minnesota.When questioned, Mike Zimmer’s response was classic Mike ZImmer:To which Incognito replied, in a since-deleted tweet “Mike Zimmer is a ******G LIAR”.Incognito then spent the next few hours on damage control, issuing apologies to Zimmer in the form of a tweet.All seemed to calm down after he all but admitted that things hadn’t been going well for him.However, It seems that some time in the last few days, word of Mike Zimmer’s use of the phrase “Tweet That” - and the subsequent Mike Zimmer Foundation t-shirts that it spawned - touched a nerve with the former All-Pro.Incognito - who has been anything but - couldn’t be bothered to use the search function on his browser and used Twitter his Twitter account to ask his followers to do it for him.Well, it seems that Richie Rich made a fairly sizeable donation to the Mike Zimmer Foundation early this morning. For a few moments, it seemed like the big fella was feeling remorse over calling out Zimmer early last week, and perhaps wanted to give a donation to the foundation as a way of smoothing things over with the Vikings’ Head Coach.But Mike Hughes Jersey , Incognito gonna Incognito...I’m really not even sure what that tweet even means, but I’m sure it makes perfect sense in Incognito’s head.But hey, at least the Mike Zimmer Foundation got a nice chunk of change. Good Morning!I mentioned the other day in the mythical words up top may be truncated at times due to my new schedule, today is one of those days as I’m finishing this after midnight, again. I hope you’re weekend is going great with fun filled activities, work or whatever you want to do.While we’re waiting for the next Vikings game to start we’ll continue with our open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:Chris and Eric have a spot where you can keep up with all the Vikings-Eagles news.From Chris the Minnesota Vikings activate Kentrell Brothers Armon Watts Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , release Bryan Witzmannand two injury reports for both teams, first the Eagles injury report with Derek Barnett out for this game and for the Vikings CB Trae Waynes is out and RB Dalvin Cook will be a game-time decision.Chris sat down with BGN and gave them three reasons the Vikings will lose Sunday and Brandon sat down the Daily Norseman gave three reasons the Eagles will lose Sunday.Check out Norse Code Podcast Episode 249: Be a Man featuring Michael Kist of Bleeding Green Nation Radio.Finally, a Fanpost from an Eagles fan: “Ask an Eagles Fan.”It’s been civil there so I decided to put it up here in the mythical words鈩?again.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com Head Coach Mike Zimmer joined Paul Allen on this week’s “Vikings GamePlan” to discuss the success of the passing attack through four games, the issues in the secondary and defending the pass and more.From their notebook: Vikings focused on changing their fortunes in the turnover battle.Head Coach Mike Zimmer addressed the media from the TCO Performance Center on Friday.1500espn has How offensive linemen are fighting back in a pass rusher’s world.League news: Consistent with the weekend thread I’ll post league news in the comments, will probably be delayed until later in the morning.We come to today’s media selection: Guns N’ Roses - November RainAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the venison chili and as always, Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz