Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
liny195 Offline

02.07.2019 08:17
Speaking at his press conference following the Antworten

Seattle Seahawks’ playoff clinching victory in Week 16 https://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/hats , Doug Baldwin was asked about Richard Sherman’s offseason comments that the Seahawks had lost their way. Baldwin, who has battled through a laundry list of injuries in 2018—later in his press conference, he said personally this season “has been hell”—responded in a way that perfectly captures his demeanor. Baldwin’s entire nine minute press conference is well worth watching, but if you can’t, here’s Baldwin quoting “a great 21st century philosopher,” when asked about his performance against the Kansas City Chiefs:Despite suffering what looked to be another injury during Seattle’s win over the Chiefs, Baldwin closed out the game with seven catches for 126 yards and a touchdown, in a performance that Pete Carroll heaped praise upon after the game. The Seattle Seahawks’ season may be over, but that doesn’t mean Enemy Reaction is going away! We’re going to be recapping the rest of the 2019 NFL Playoffs Seattle Seahawks Hoodie , with game thread screenshots aplenty. All four home teams won, but only the New Orleans Saints had any serious difficulty with their opponent, so we’ll save the best for last. Usually I populate Enemy Reaction with the highlights of the games, but I have 23 screenshots and that just seems like a gateway to a browser crash, so as a minor tweak, I’ll just link to them in the headings. Besides, you’re really here for angry fans, and many of you are clearly won over by my main picture choice.Let’s go!Kansas City Chiefs 31 Indianapolis Colts 13Photo by David Eulitt/Getty ImagesTyreek Hill takes the end-around to the end-zone (14-0 KC)Blocked punt touchdown gives Colts life! (17-7 KC)Adam Vinatieri... shanks it from 23 yards? Is this real life? (24-7 KC) Sammy Watkins fumble gives Colts the ball in great field position (24-7 KC)...Except Andrew Luck gave it right back (24-7 KC)Daryl Williams wraps it up for the Chiefs! (31-13 KC)The clock hits triple zeroes and the Chiefs finally win a home playoff game (31-13 KC Final)Los Angeles Rams 30 Dallas Cowboys 22Photo by Sean M. Haffey/Getty ImagesAmari Cooper puts Dallas on the board with a touchdown (7-3 DAL)Todd Gurley runs through the Cowboys defense for a touchdown (20-7 LAR)What the hell is this “in the grasp” call? (20-7 LAR)Cowboys run into a nine-man box on 4th and 1 and it obviously fails (23-15 LAR)Jared Goff clinches victory with a crucial 3rd down run (30-22 LAR Final)Heh heh... :(New England Patriots 41 Los Angeles Chargers 28Photo by Maddie Meyer/Getty ImagesFollowing Patriots TD, Chargers answer back with Keenan Allen score (7-7)Sony Michel easily gets his second touchdown (14-7 NE)Uhhhh where’s the defense http://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/Cody-Barton-Jersey , Gus Bradley? (21-7 NE)Desmond King’s fumble sums up the Chargers’ day (28-7 NE, 41-28 NE Final)New Orleans Saints 20 Philadelphia Eagles 14Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY SportsDrew Brees gets picked off on the game’s first play (0-0)Nick Foles finds wide open Jordan Matthews for a touchdown (7-0 PHI)Nick Foles gets a rushing touchdown to double Philly’s lead (14-0 PHI)Following Nick Foles interception, Saints go three-and-ouuuuuuuu WAIT FAKE PUNT! FAKE PUNT! (14-0 PHI)Keith Kirkwood scores on 4th and goal (14-7 PHI)After 17-hour drive, Saints take the lead on a Michael Thomas touchdown (17-14 NO)Wil Lutz misses from 52 yards, giving Nick Foles one last chance to win it (20-14 NO)Alshon Jeffery OH (20-14 NO Final)Now we’ve reached conference championship weekend. It’s the Patriots at Chiefs in what’s expected to be the coldest game in Arrowhead Stadium history, while the Rams rematch the Saints in New Orleans. I have a feeling that Falcons fans might go into hiding for several weeks if there’s a Patriots-Saints Super Bowl in their stadium. (Don’t get me started on how I’d feel if a Patriots vs. Rams Super Bowl materializes. That’d put me in the unenviable position of rooting for New England.)Thanks for reading and go ‘Hawks!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz