Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
panxing18 Offline

04.06.2019 05:50
Defensive end Everson Griffen was faced with a dec Antworten

ision this offseason that many other NFL Players have faced at points in their careers.Griffen needed to take a pay cut or get cut by the Vikings as they moved toward the 2019 season. Griffen chose the pay cut and spoke to reporters about that choice from the team’s facility on Tuesday.Griffen said http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-randy-moss-jersey , via Chris Tomasson of the , that the pay cut was a “tough pill to swallow,” but a 2018 season that featured a drop in production and an absence to deal with mental health issues left him little choice if he wanted to realize his goal of being a Viking for his entire career.“I had a rough year. … When I came back, I didn’t play that well … I knew when the free agency came up it was going to lead to taking a pay cut,” Griffen said.Griffen is signed for three more years and the Vikings would get a lot of cap space back by moving on from him after this season. The veteran said he’d deal with those issues when the time comes Womens Ameer Abdullah Jersey , but is focused on putting forth a better on-field effort at the moment. With just over 3,000 votes having been cast in our poll from yesterday, less than a quarter of Minnesota Vikings fans would bring back linebacker Anthony Barr in 2019 over defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson or letting both of those players walk. For his part, Barr certainly appears to be open to the possibility of moving on.Your browser does not support HTML5 video.In speaking with TMZ. . .yes, I know. . .Barr said that he loves Minnesota Marcus Epps Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , but will be signing wherever he thinks he has the best fit.Barr has often said that he plays better going forward than going backward, and presumably that means he’d be happier playing in a scheme that would see him doing more rushing the passer than playing in coverage. Since coming to Minnesota, he’s been an outside linebacker in the team’s 4-3 base defense, and the talk that he would spend more time going after the quarterback (and even spending some time as a defensive end) never really materialized in 2018.Barr is likely going to command a very big contract this offseason, and if he would like to take his talents to a team that will allow him to do that Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , even if that’s as a 3-4 outside linebacker type, he would be able to do that. At this point, I’m not sure how optimistic I’d be about #55 coming back to Minnesota next year. But, there’s a lot that can happen between now and mid-March when the new league year starts.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz