Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
panxing18 Offline

04.06.2019 05:09
we get dates and times on Wednesday night."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Antworten

We know the opponents Terrance Smith Jersey , but Sections Kansas City Chiefs NewsOpen ThreadsFull ArchiveLibrary Community GuidelinesContact InformationOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub he Chiefs’ 2019 schedule will be released WednesdayNew,44commentsWe know the opponents, but we get dates and times on Wednesday night.CDTShareTweetShareShareThe Chiefs’ 2019 schedule will be released WednesdayThe 2019 NFL schedule will be released Wednesday, April 17, at 7 p.m. Arrowhead Time (Central). If past seasons are any indication Xavier Williams Jersey , the league will simultaneously release the schedule on NFL Network and NFL.com. We already know who the Chiefs will play and where they will play, but the schedule release provides exact dates and times.As a reminder, here are the 13 opponents the Chiefs will play in 2019:We also have the preseason schedule right here:Finally, we outlined what the Royals schedule may tell us about the upcoming schedule here. We’ll have the schedule here as soon as it becomes official, but it is typical for leaks to happen Tuesday or throughout the day Wednesday. We’ll have those covered Jordan Lucas Jersey , too.610 Sports RadioI’ll be on 610 Sports Radio to discuss the schedule as soon as it becomes official. If you can’t make it at 7 p.m. CT, we’ll post the link to the AP podcast channel.Will the Chiefs get Sunday Night Football in New England Week 1? When should you plan your trip to Mexico City? When is the Chiefs’ final visit to Oakland?We’ll have definitive answers Wednesday night. The Chiefs are interested in extending defensive lineman Chris Jones’ contract and Jones is on the same page as the team.Jones is heading into the final year of his rookie deal and General Manager Brett Veach said last week that conversations about extending his stay have already gotten underway. Jones was at a Special Olympics event in Kansas City on Friday and said that he’d like to be in town for the remainder of his playing days.“I’ve made myself at home, the fans have bought into me, the community has accepted me for who I am and I appreciate that,” Jones said Damien Williams Jersey , via the . “I want to spend the rest of my career here, if that’s possible.”The 2016 second-round pick hasn’t missed a game since entering the NFL and set a career high with 15.5 sacks last year. He also set an NFL record with sacks in 11 straight games, forced two fumbles and returned an interception for a touchdown during a season that cemented him as a key piece for the Chiefs defense.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz