Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
panxing18 Offline

03.06.2019 04:31
In what could be one of his final game Antworten

WASHINGTON (AP) —s for the Nationals http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com/authentic-khris-davis-jersey , Bryce Harper added another accomplishment to his impressive resume.Anthony Rendon homered and drove four runs, Harper reached 100 RBIs in a season for the first time and Washington beat the Miami Marlins 7-3.Juan Soto and Matt Wieters also homered for the Nationals, who broke it open with four runs on three pitches in the fourth inning.Harper started the big inning, driving in his 100th run with a sacrifice fly that scored Adam Eaton and put Washington ahead 3-1.“I think for me it’s just going out there and trying to score runs and doing the things I can. If I can get to 100 runs, 100 walks and 100 RBIs, it’s pretty cool,” said Harper, who has 126 walks and 99 runs scored. “I’ll take that any day of the week.”His previous high was 99 RBIs in 2015, when he won the NL MVP Award. Harper, a pending free agent, got a standing ovation from the sparse, rain-soaked crowd and congratulations from his teammates.Asked if he’s thought about this possibly being his final home series at Nationals Park, Harper said: “I think for me if I’m worried about that Chad Pinder Jersey , I’m not worried about my at-bats that night or the game. I’ve got two more games at home and we’ll see what happens on Wednesday.”After Harper’s milestone, Rendon and Soto homered back-to-back on the next two pitches from Sandy Alcantara (2-2). Rendon lofted a two-run shot down the left-field line, and Soto lined one into the visitors’ bullpen in left-center to make it 6-1.Rendon extended his on-base streak to 32 games, the longest active streak in the majors.“He’s Mr. Steady,” manager Dave Martinez said of Rendon, who has 23 homers and 87 RBIs in 131 games. “His all-around game, defense, offense, he’s the guy that keeps our offense together.”Justin Miller (7-1) allowed one unearned run in the fifth in relief of Stephen Strasburg, who was pulled after throwing 100 pitches over four innings. Strasburg gave up a run on three hits and four walks while striking out five and hitting a batter.Strasburg hasn’t lost since returning from the disabled list on Aug. 22.Peter O’Brien had two hits for Miami, which had won three straight. The Marlins left 10 men on base, five in the first two innings.“Yeah we had a lot of chances,” Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. “(Strasburg) threw close to 40 (pitches) in the first and had guys out there. Even after they score we still got guys out there http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com/authentic-khris-davis-jersey , have a chance to get right back in it there and not able to do anything.”Alcantara allowed six runs on seven hits and five walks in four innings.The Nationals trailed 1-0 in the first when Rendon’s double scored Eaton and Harper.QUOTABLE“It’s sad that he doesn’t get the recognition that he should as one of the best third basemen in the game. I think it’s not fair because he definitely is a big-time player — a superstar player — every single day” — Harper on Rendon.TRAINER’S ROOMMarlins: Mattingly expects RHP Jose Urena, who experienced leg cramps last time out, to make his next scheduled start Friday in New York. “He ran yesterday,” Mattingly said. “It looks like he’s going to be fine. He’s getting an extra day (Thursday) anyway. I think he’ll start.”Nationals: RHP Tanner Roark went home Sunday to be with his wife after the recent birth of their third child. He is still slated to start Wednesday.UP NEXTMarlins: RHP Jeff Brigham (0-3, 5.84) makes his fourth major league start and first against Washington.Nationals: RHP Max Scherzer (17-7, 2.57) needs 10 strikeouts to reach 300 for the season. He’s 4-0 with a 2.67 ERA against the Marlins in 2018. The starting rotation for the Rockies is essentially set in stone, but young hurlers on the outside looking in are still impressing in spring training camp."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Scaling the RocksPebble ReportRockpileRockies Game ThreadsRockies Fan ExperienceRockpileMaking the Rockies’ rotation is not an easy taskNew,78commentsRockies news and links for March 16, 2019 Making the Rockies’ rotation is not an easy taskInbox: Who will start the season in the rotation? | Rockies.comHeading into spring training, the Colorado Rockies were planning on using a starting rotation consisting of Kyle Freeland, German M谩rquez, Tyler Anderson, Jon Gray and Chad Bettis. A few weeks into spring training Blake Treinen Jersey , the club is sticking with this plan, says Thomas Harding of MLB.com. It’s not that the young hurlers on the outside looking in aren’t trying to push the door down. Antonio Senzatela has absolutely nothing left to prove in the minor leagues and has had a very good spring. Jeff Hoffman and Peter Lambert (No. 2 PuRP) have also shown well this spring. Lambert, who turns 22 on April 18, pitched 3 2/3 innings in a start on Friday against the Kansas City Royals without allowing an earned run. But Lambert, who struggled upon a promotion to Triple-A in 2018, will be tasked with improving at the highest level of the minors in 2019. And Hoffman appears set to join him in the Isotopes rotation.4 reasons the Colorado Rockies will win the NL West | ClutchPointsMarty Fenn of ClutchPoints makes the case for the Rockies to win the National League West for the first time in 2019. Fenn points to the strong left side of the infield (Nolan Arenado and Trevor Story), a strong starting rotation, a bullpen due for a bounce back and the team’s ability to stay healthy (knock on wood) as reasons for the potential dethroning of the Los Angeles Dodgers.This article also states that the Dodgers “could land Bryce Harper before the season begins.” Unless this is a really bold trade prediction, boy, do we ever have some big news for you!‘I can’t afford to play this game’: Minor-leaguers open up about the realities of their pay, and its impact on their lives | The Athletic ($)Emily Waldon of The Athletic has a fascinating and troubling look at conditions for minor leaguers, with a struggle to stay above the poverty line that has particular impacts on living conditions and meal options. What is the most troubling is that Major League Baseball is lobbying for paying minor leaguers less than a minimum wage without allowing these players into their collective bargaining unit.Spring TrainingThe Rockies emerged triumphant over the Royals 2-1 on Friday. As mentioned above, Lambert tossed 3 2/3 innings in his start at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick Friday. One unearned run scored thanks to a rare throwing error by Arenado Chris Hatcher Jersey , with Lambert otherwise notching two strikeouts and allowing three hits. DJ Johnson, Mike Dunn, Bryan Shaw, Seunghwan Oh, Sam Howard (No. 24 PuRP) and Ben Bowden (No. 17 PuRP) all showed very well in the bullpen for the remainder of the game. The ‘pen collectively allowed no runs, two hits, two walks and seven strikeouts in 5 1/3 innings. Though it is a small spring sample size, Johnson and Dunn each continue to sport a spotless 0.00 earned run average.Kansas City pitching went toe to toe with the Rockies for much of the game, with a sacrifice fly by Story in the sixth inning notching the first run of the game for the club. Ryan McMahon came through with a walk-off single in the bottom of the ninth to give the Rockies a 3-2 win. After going 2-for-3 with a walk on Friday, McMahon increased his batting average to .462, a mark that leads the league this spring.The Rockies travel to American Family Fields of Phoenix to play the Milwaukee Brewers today. Gray will start for the Rox, while old friend Jhoulys Chacn will take the hill for the Brew Crew. Today’s game will commence at 2:05 PM MT. You can listen in on KOA 850 AM.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz