Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Anregungen/Fehler/Fragen zum Forum
jokergreen0220 Offline

12.04.2018 05:46
avs have the makings of a championship team -- this season and for many more to come. "This is culmination of a year and a half Antworten

Phoenix, AZ (SportsNetwork. Park Joo-Ho Jersey .com) - Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was named the NFLs Most Valuable Player for a second time in his career on Saturday night. Rodgers, who also won the award in 2011, garnered 31 of the 50 available votes from a nationwide media panel. He beat out Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt to win the award, which is given by the Associated Press. Watt was a unanimous pick as Defensive Player of the Year after a dominant season, becoming just the seventh player ever to win the award twice after previously receiving it in 2012. Rodgers, 31, guided the Packers to a 12-4 record and an appearance in the NFC Championship game against Seattle. He completed 341-of-520 passes for 4,381 yards and 38 touchdowns with just five interceptions for a 112.2 rating. In his fourth season with the Texans, Watt was a defensive juggernaut, racking up 20 1/2 sacks for the second time in three seasons. He had 78 tackles, four forced fumbles, a safety and an interception returned for a touchdown. The 25-year-old also contributed on the offensive side of the ball, catching three touchdown passes. Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray was honored as the Offensive Player of the Year after guiding his team to an NFC East title as the leagues top rusher. He ran for 1,845 yards and 13 touchdowns on 392 attempts and led the NFL with 2,261 yards from scrimmage. Arizonas Bruce Arians became the first coach in NFL history to be awarded Coach of the Year honors multiple times in a three-year span with more than one team. He won the award in 2012 with Indianapolis. In his second season with the Cardinals, Arians led the team to a franchise record-tying 11 wins and a postseason berth. He joined Don Coryell as the only coaches in team history to win 10-plus games in consecutive seasons. Todd Bowles, who served as Arians defensive coordinator and is now the Jets head coach, won the first-ever Assistant Coach of the Year award. Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. seized the Offensive Rookie of the Year award with a dynamic season. The LSU product took home 42 of the 50 available votes after hauling in 91 passes for 1,305 yards and 12 touchdowns. The 22-year-old drew national attention after a phenomenal one-handed touchdown catch against Dallas in Week 12 and took home Play of the Year on Saturday during the NFL Honors TV show. His 606 yards in December are the most by any rookie in a single month. Defensive Rookie of the Year honors were given to a defensive tackle for the second straight season as St. Louis Aaron Donald took home the award. Donald led all rookies with nine sacks and also compiled 48 tackles with two forced fumbles over 16 games (12 starts). Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski was named Comeback Player of the Year after catching 12 touchdown passes and making 82 receptions for 1,124 yards a year after tearing his ACL and MCL in 2013. Kansas City outside linebacker Justin Houston won the Deacon Jones award after leading the NFL with 22 sacks and Steelers running back LeVeon Bell was given the title of Fantasy Player of the Year. Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis was the recipient of the Walter Payton Man of the Year award, which celebrates volunteer and charity work in addition to play on the field. Cardinals wideout Larry Fitzgerald claimed the inaugural Art Rooney NFL Sportsmanship award and Bears defensive end Jared Allen was given the Salute to Service award. Neven Subotic Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears agreed Tuesday to a one-year contract with defensive lineman Israel Idonije and are bringing him back for a second stint. Shinji Kagawa Jersey . The (35-35-10) Jets have 80 points and are also playing .500 hockey on home ice this season with a 17-17-6 record. Michael Hutchinson will start his second straight game in goal. http://www.dortmundfcshop.com/c-19-matthias-ginter-fc-borussia-dortmund-jersey.aspx .Y. -- Nothing seems to phase No. INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- Kevin Loves phone rang in July and LeBron James asked the All-Star forward if he wanted to play with him in Cleveland. "Im in," Love told James. For the long haul. Getting used to a new city and new team after being acquired by the Cavaliers on Saturday, Love said hes committed to winning an NBA title with the Cavaliers -- however long it takes. Love, who didnt make the playoffs during six sometimes rocky seasons with Minnesota, can opt out of his contract and become a free agent next summer. But 25-year-old Love, regarded as the games top "spacing" forward, said he intends to stay with James and the Cavs. "Im committed to this team, committed long term to the end goal and thats to win championships," he said. Cleveland is smitten with its newest superstar. Love was introduced Tuesday by the Cavs, who acquired him in a blockbuster, three-team trade that instantly turned Cleveland, which won just 33 games last season, into an NBA championship favourite. The deal also gives the team a star-powered trio in Love, James and Kyrie Irving. Love and James became friends two summers ago as U.S. Olympic teammates in London. It was there, while chasing a gold medal together, that James began recruiting Love, who wasnt sure what to make of the four-time league MVPs overtures. "Sitting next to me, a locker really close to me and he would always tell me how good he thought I was," Love said. "For me I would just kind of brush it off and shake it off because I was standoffish because I didnt know him well." James persisted and after more conversations, Love realized there could be a time when their careers could intersect again. "I thought that one day maybe I could play with LeBron James," he said. And now that Love is gone, the Timberwolves are left to rebuild around No. 1 overall pick Andrew Wiggins and last years top pick, Anthony Bennett, two young players they were able to pry from Cleveland. Love didnt leave the Timberwolves on the best of terms. He was the face of the franchise, and Minnesota is where he developed into one of the games top rebounders and scorers, a dual threat from inside and out. But the years of losing wore on him and it was no secret that he wanted out. Still, LLove said hell look back on his first NBA home as a positive experience. Sebastian Rode Jersey. "The people of Minnesota were great, the fans were great, they showed up, win, lose or draw, and I really developed a lot of relationships all the way down through the organization," he said. "It was a great six years, and I enjoyed my time, and I cant say enough good things about it." While Love was saying good things about his former team, his old boss wasnt as warm about him. Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor isnt sure Love fits in Cleveland as well as many believe. "I question Kevin if this is going to be the best deal for him because I think hes going to be the third player on the team," Taylor said. "I dont think hes going to get a lot of credit if they do really well. I think hell get blame if they dont do well. "Hes around a couple guys that are awful good. Im not saying Kevin isnt good. I think where maybe he got away with some stuff not playing defence on our team, Im not sure thats how its going to work in Cleveland. I would guess theyre going to ask him to play more defence -- and hes foul prone." The Cavs know nothing is certain, and theres risk in bringing aboard Love. But with James, Love, Irving, guard Dion Waiters, relentless rebounder Anderson Varejao and newly signed veterans Shawn Marion, Mike Miller and James Jones, the Cavs have the makings of a championship team -- this season and for many more to come. "This is culmination of a year and a half of conversations to trade for Kevin," general manager David Griffin said. "This is a player that, quite frankly, fits us as well as any player could have." Love will wear No. 0 for the Cavs. His No. 42, the number he wore in college and with the Timberwolves, was worn by Nate Thurmond and retired in Cleveland. He considered No. 11, his Olympic number, but that was worn by Zydrunas Ilgauskas and also hangs from the rafters at Quicken Loans Arena. So he went with 0, the number he first wore as a kid in Beaverton, Oregon. "I thought this was a chance to start fresh," Love said, "and pick a new number that would suit me. I just decided that 0 was the right fit for me." And so was the chance to play again with James. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys 2020 Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz