Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Anregungen/Fehler/Fragen zum Forum
hongwei28 Offline

19.03.2019 02:59
Authentic Brett Jones Jersey Antworten

Friday Open Thread: September 21st Authentic Dalvin Cook Jersey , 2018 Good Morning!Hope you’re having a great week and the end of your work week is by noon so you can start your early weekend.If you’re wondering (I’m sure most of you aren’t) hunting in 90 degree weather, in a word, sucks.I got to help track two deer for other people today, so I got that going for me which is nice and tomorrow is another day.In the meantime we’ll continue with our daily thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and hang out with the cool kids鈩?for once.With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:Chris has the Daily Norseman FanPulse Week 3: Vikings fans still NFC North’s most confident.Eric has his weekly preview article, Vikings vs. Bills Preview: To Be The Best, You Gotta Beat The Worst (By A Lot) while you’re there check out the GPoTW (it’s mostly just a “pick” this week).Chris writes the Vikings safety Andrew Sendejo was Sende-hosed: Vikings safety flagged for penalty despite “doing everything right”Vikings’ NFC North Rivals: News and Notes, Week 3 Dan reads up on our division opponents so we don’t have to!Football Machine with SaxyPrince: Hour 1 – Ties! Kickers! Treadwells! Hello Kirk Cousins and Hour 2– Open Phone Lines, Listener Questions, and Bring on Josh Allen.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com Dennis Green: A Lasting Legacy.Someone pointed out in the thread yesterday that former Vikings HC Dennis Green will be inducted posthumously into the Ring of Honor during Sunday’s game, thank you for pointing that out.Offensive Coordinator John DeFilippo Says Vikings Doing ‘Just Enough’ in the Run Game.Presser Points: DeFilippo on Bills D, Edwards on Johnson’s Return Womens Tom Compton Jersey , Priefer on Bailey.From their lunch break series: Vikings QB Kirk Cousins career could take off in Minnesota.League news: Steelers WR Antonio Brown on frustrations: ‘We’re losing. We suck’Raiders QB David Carr: ‘It hurts your heart to see’ Khalil Mack off Raiders.Falcons WR Julio Jones dismisses concerns about calf injury.There’s more, check it out for yourself.We come to today’s media selection: Carl Spackler (Bill Murray) Talks about meeting the Dalai Lama Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the venison chili and as always, Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings!Weekend Open Thread: September 8th and 9th, 2018 Good Morning!One more day until Vikings football.I hope you’re as stoked as I am for the regular season to start and have the adult beverage of your choice cooling in the fridge and have made the appropriate meal preparations in anticipation of the start of the regular season.I’m going to jam all my househould chores into this afternoon as I need to take my “new” rifle and scope to the range this morning, also Sunday is my oldest son’s birthday so we’re taking him out to dinner tonight.In the meantime we have our weekend thread full of beer recommendations Womens Danielle Hunter Jersey , nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. If you’re here from the Niner’s Nation, Welcome Aboard!With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:The final injury report from Ted, San Francisco 49ers at Minnesota Vikings, three Vikings are ruled out for this game. Courtesy of David Fucillo at Niners Nation and Ted: Why the Vikings might lose.49ers at Vikings: The good, the bad, and the ugly, a history of the matchups between our favorite team and the 49ers, from Ted.Ted and David shift over to the Daily Norseman and David tells us: Why San Francisco might lose.Dan reads up on this week’s opponent, the 49’ers, so we don’t have to.Yinka brings us Football Machine: HOUR 1 – Roster Cuts, Practice Squad #Taeks, and 49ers Preview and HOUR 2 – Open Phone Lines & Real Football is Here. Vikings news from other sources:At Vikings.com On this week’s “Vikings GamePlan,” Head Coach Mike Zimmer joined Paul Allen to look at Sunday’s opponent Authentic Brett Jones Jersey , the San Francisco 49ers, as well as giving his thoughts on the state of the Vikings offense and more.Wobby has Final Thoughts: There’s no starting place like home.What’d They Say: 49ers talk about the Vikings.At Vikings Corner writer Daniel House previews the game and provides a few key areas to watch closely.At 1500espn Matthew Coller has The truth and lies behind the Vikings ‘Super Bowl or bust’ 2018 season and new Vikings center Brett Jones will be thrown into the fire vs. 49ers.Still here! Deadspin’s Why Your Team Sucks: the Minnesota Vikings 2018.League news: Consistent with the weekend thread I’ll post league news in the comments.We come to today’s media selection: Led Zepplin - The Immigrant SongAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the venison chili and as always, Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz