Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Anregungen/Fehler/Fragen zum Forum
hongwei28 Offline

15.03.2019 03:08
Color Rush Melvin Gordon Jersey Antworten

Chargers' Brandon Mebane's Newborn Daughter Makenna Dies from Heart Defect - Joseph ZuckerLos Angeles Chargers defensive tackle Brandon Mebane revealed his daughter Makenna died on Jan. 3 Womens Customized Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , according to ESPN.com's Eric Williams. "I'm still thankful, and I thank God every day," Mebane said. "We're taking it one day at a time."Michael Badgley is the hero the Chargers, and their fans, deserve - Matt PagelsThanks to the “Money Badger”, the Chargers finally have a reliable kicking game. It all goes back to the Colts, who already had their veteran in Adam Vinatieri and didn’t need Badgley.Coach Anthony Lynn making the right moves to get Los Angeles Chargers to Super Bowl - Ernie PadaonThis coaching staff has been aggressive when they need to make the play call. When they had a 4th and 1 at the goal line, they went for it. They knew that they needed to get points on the board no matter what against the Baltimore Ravens even if it meant that they had to kick a field goal in the red zone.Chargers' Philip Rivers got a taste of playing for Bill Belichick - Jordan Raanan"I do remember halftime of the Pro Bowl game Authentic Derwin James Jersey , we were getting killed. I think it was me, Peyton [Manning] and [Matt] Cassel. And we were getting blown out at halftime and he kind of called us all up and said, 'Hey, we can tackle. I know it's the Pro Bowl and all that, but can we tackle somebody today. Let's go out and see if we can make it a little bit respectable in the second half.'MMA obsession is toughening up the Chargers receivers - Eric Williams"It's something we've evolved with and developed over the years, and it's led me to some really successful and accomplished MMA fighters," McGeoghan said. "I can always pick their brain and get a technique or two that will help us in some close-quarter combat down in the red zone, or at the line of scrimmage in third-and-2 when you're getting a little more aggressive reroutes at the top of the route -- just understanding combat."Kirk Cousins Is Not Better Than Joe Montana. So Let’s Fix Passer Rating. - Neil PaineWe rescaled the metric to take into account the modern NFL’s passing boom.Can NFL Coaches Overuse Play-Action? They Haven’t Yet. - Josh HermsmeyerWhy is play-action so effective? When defenders bite on a play-action fake http://www.sandiegochargersteamonline.com/derwin-james-jersey , they move out of position for defending the pass and create clear lanes for the QB to throw to the intermediate and deep parts of the field.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade Ravens to give Chargers’ run defense toughest test in 2018 - Jason GilderThe University of Louisville graduate has injected game-changing energy into the Ravens’ offense since taking the starting gig from Joe Flacco in Week 11. While the passing attack is still inconsistent, Jackson’s uncanny rushing ability has changed Baltimore’s attack for the better, and the numbers back it up.Los Angeles Chargers will flex on AFC on Saturday - Ernie PadaonOn offense, the quarterback of the Ravens defense spent ages facing off against Philip Rivers in practice. Eric Weddle may be ancient and we all know that he never had the wheels, but his biggest asset on defense was his awareness and intelligence. That is why he stood head and shoulders above the rest and this is what made him a great safety for our team before he became salty. It is going to be a fun chess match up there.Chargers can't 'worry about who's in the stands' during the playoffs - Eric Williams"That's our home where we have to play," Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn said. "We can't control who's there. We understand the situation here in California. It's a great place to visit. A lot of visiting team's fans, if they're going to watch a game on the road, they're probably going to come here. There's a lot to do here.Peyton Manning highlights Philip Rivers' precision throws in Detail - Eric Williams"I'm only going to talk about it once Color Rush Melvin Gordon Jersey ," Manning said. "Rivers has a different style than a lot of other quarterbacks, but the point is it doesn't matter: It works for him. It's effective, and he can make all of the throws."The NFL's top-5 cornerbacks through Week 15 - Cole BrownComing in at number two, is the second-year corner for the Los Angeles Chargers, Desmond King II. King continues to prove to everyone why he shouldn’t have fallen into the fifth round 2017 NFL Draft and is building off his solid rookie season with an elite 90.5 coverage grade in year two. On the year, King has snagged three interceptions and has six pass breakups to go along with 18 stops in coverage, which ranks tied for second among all corners.In the twilight of his career, Chargers TE Antonio Gates is finding a different way to win - Mark ChichesterHowever Color Rush Jahleel Addae Jersey , Gates’ departure wasn’t meant to be. Following Hunter Henry’s season-ending knee injury, Gates was called up for a 16th season with the team, and while he has not blown teams away with blistering straight-line speed or freakish athleticism this year, instead, he’s found a different way to win. A combination of brains, experience and some of the sickest route-running moves that we’ve ever seen from him.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade Custom New York Jets Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz