Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Anregungen/Fehler/Fragen zum Forum
douhua2233 Offline

23.02.2019 02:51
BOSTON (AP) — Boston Bruins goaltender Tuukka Rask Antworten

BOSTON (AP) — Boston Bruins goaltender Tuukka Rask returned to practice on Tuesday after taking a three-day leave of absence to attend to a personal matter.“This is a family and we are a family and we take care of each other when times are tough Lars Eller Jersey ,” Rask said about the team he’s been with since 2006.The Bruins granted Rask the leave of absence on Friday. Rask acknowledged the matter was related to his family, but didn’t share details.“I have a job, my job is to be a hockey goalie for the Boston Bruins,” he said Tuesday. “And I also have another job title, that’s a family man, and this was a time that deep inside my heart I felt like I needed to take time to be with my family and make things right so I could be back here and focus on my job.”When asked if he felt unburdened after the time off Madison Bowey Jersey , he said “yes” and added “resigning (or) quitting the job wasn’t” something he considered.The 31-year-old Rask is second on the Bruins’ all-time list in games played (457) and wins (242). He’s 12 games and 11 wins from passing Tiny Thompson for the franchise records. This season, he’s struggled with a 4-4-0 record, .901 save percentage and 3.05 goals-against average.But he didn’t draw a line between his off-ice issues and what’s happened on the ice.“It hasn’t affected my job,” he said. “I’m not going to make excuses that I played good games or bad games because of my personal life. … Those are not easy decisions and things happen in people’s lives that you kind of do some soul searching and try to seek the best answer.”The Bruins won both games over the weekend. Goaltender Jaroslav Halak stopped 77 of 79 shots in a 5-1 win against the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday and a 4-1 win against the Vegas Golden Knights on Sunday. Boston is 10-5-2 and tied for second place in the Atlantic Division.The Bruins won’t rush Rask into game action. Coach Bruce Cassidy said Halak will start the next game on the road against the Colorado Avalanche on Wednesday.Rask will start either Friday at the Dallas Stars or Saturday at the Arizona Coyotes.“He’s been here a long time, he’s a big part of the team, so it’s good to see him back Nicklas Backstrom Jersey ,” Cassidy said. “Hopefully, the time away was what he needed to get squared away and he’s ready to get back to work. That’s kind of the approach we’re going to take with him and see how it plays out going forward.” ST. LOUIS – A banged up St. Louis Blues team is limping home from a tough west coast swing as they host the Los Angeles Kings on Monday night.Four prominent players were knocked out of the lineup during the three-game trip that started in Chicago and ended with stops in Las Vegas and San Jose. The Blues went 1-2, with both loses being shutouts including a 4-0 setback to the Sharks on Saturday.Defenseman Carl Gunnarsson and forward Jaden Schwartz, who both suffered upper body injuries in the Blues’ 4-1 win at Vegas on Friday, missed the finale against the Sharks. Forward Alexander Steen missed both the Vegas and San Jose games as did forward Pat Maroon, who suffered an upper-body injury against Chicago game and was placed on injured reserve.Article continues below ...“It’s being tested James Neal Jersey Womens ,” Blues head coach Mike Yeo told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch before the game against the Sharks. “It was tested within the game last game. Obviously we had to shorten the bench playing the majority of the game with five defensemen and then losing Schwartzie and guys stepped up. They seemed to be excited about the opportunity for extra ice time. Back-to-back games can be a little bit more of a challenge, but we’ve got young legs in the lineup and it’s an opportunity for guys to prove they belong at this level or they belong in the role we’re giving them an opportunity to play tonight.”Yeo said there would be a further update on the injury situation on Monday before the team hosted the Kings. The Blues did not make any immediate roster moves, due to still having 12 healthy forwards already with the team.The injuries, plus the travel, seemed to catch up with the Blues in a lackluster performance against the Sharks.“It wasn’t just the offense,” Yeo told the Post-Dispatch. “Defensively T.J. Oshie Jersey , we also gave up a whole bunch tonight too. In the third period, we generated a number of high quality scoring chances and it was all through hard work. It’s a simple recipe that we have to follow night after night. We did it last night and we didn’t do it for the first two periods tonight and we just can’t keep coming and saying it’s good one night, it’s not good the next night. We have to demand of ourselves that we bring it night after night for 60 minutes.”Monday’s game will be the first meeting this season between the Blues and Kings. The Blues won two out of the three meetings last season.The Kings are coming off of a 5-3 loss at Nashville on Saturday and have lost four of their last five games.Kings center Anze Kopitar snapped a five-game scoreless streak with a two-point night in the loss to the Predators.“It’s extremely frustrating going from an MVP nominee to barely getting any chances,” Kopitar toldNHL.com on Wednesday. “But I’ll correct it. I have no doubt in my mind that I’ll correct it.”On Sunday, the Kings recalled forward Austin Wagner from AHL-Ontario. Forward Trevor Lewis (fractured foot) is listed week-to-week and goalie Cole Kehler has been assigned to Ontario.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz