Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

15.01.2019 02:42
.chinajerseys.info/]China NFL Jerseys[/url] Antworten

Aitor Karanka has revealed Jose Mourinhos tutelage at Real Madrid was decisive in his transition from coaching to management. Jordan Retro Shoes Uk . After a trophy-laden playing career at the Bernabeu, the Middlesbrough boss returned to the Spanish capital in 2010 to take up the role of Mourinhos assistant.Having been nurtured by the Portuguese early on, Karanka would go on to play a crucial role in Reals title-winning campaign in 2011/12, to date their last La Liga triumph. And, in an exclusive interview with Guillem Balague, Karanka revealed Mourinhos honest, and at times volatile, approach presented opportunities that convinced him to take the step into the dug-out.With Jose you learn every single second. From the first minute he was always teaching me, the Boro boss told Sky Sports.Since I arrived with him he was really supportive with me and he told me that I was going to be one of them. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. One of his best traits is that he is honest and, for me, that is the main thing because as a coach you have to be honest.Sometimes in my career, managers would tell you something to keep the peace but with time you would realise their explanation wasnt the right one. Aitor Karanka spent three seasons working under Mourinho at Madrid. Now some players leave my office thinking that Im not a nice person but a few weeks later they know I told them the truth. Its difficult but you have to be honest.When I arrived I didnt have experience of working with kids in Spain but I did in my first season with Real Madrid.In the second season I started to hold more training sessions and in three years I did a load of press conferences too. R Madrid vs Leganes November 6, 2016, 10:55am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Jose was sent off for a few games which meant I even had to manage the team, so I learnt a lot of things. After those three years, I felt that I was ready to start my career alone.Karanka won seven major honours in fives season at Real as a player, including three Champions Leagues triumphs.The Spaniard has been able to bring some success to Middlesbrough during his three years on Teesside, ending the clubs seven-year exodus from the Premier League. Aitor Karanka led Middlesbrough to promotion from the Championship last season. And Karanka claims his constant strive for success was instilled at Madrid, adding: Real Madrid teaches you the most important, that is to win.When you arrive at Real Madrid, every single training session is designed to win and you have to win every single game.There are no excuses, its all about winning. With that mentality its difficult to survive because when you are not at the club you are going to lose a few games. Football Score Centre app Sky Sports customers can watch goals and highlights during Arsenal v Tottenham at no extra cost. However, when you lose and you are a winner with that winning mentality, its easier to stomach.Guillem Balagues chat with Aitor Karanka about his journey from northern Spain to the north of England - and the similarities to one of Teessides most-famous sons, Captain Cook - is available On Demand. Also See: Guillem Balague Boro video Boro fixtures Boro stats Cheap Air Jordan Shoes Wholesale . Granada defender Diego Mainz barged into the back of Villa to send the Spain striker to the ground inside the area and Costa stepped up to the spot to score his 12th league goal in the 38th minute. Costa showed no effects of the news that his Brazilian citizenship may be revoked after he elected to play for Spains national team, as the forward was a constant threat for Atletico and forced several saves from goalkeeper Roberto. Cheap Discount Jordan Shoes . Howard had 17 points and a career-high-tying 26 rebounds in his Houston debut, James Harden added 21 points and the Rockets cruised to a 96-83 win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. http://www.ukairjordan.com/ . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July.ZAO, Japan - Olympic champion Carina Vogt of Germany won her first ski jumping World Cup event of the season on Sunday.Vogts jump of 99 metres earned 117.7 points and was enough for the win in a competition that was shortened to one round because of high winds at the Zao resort in central Japan.Irina Avvakumova of Russia was second with a jump of 96.5 metres followed by Slovenias SSpela Rogelj who recorded 89 metres. Air Jordan Wholesale Uk. Japanese teenager Sara Takanashi, who leads the overall World Cup standings with 296 points, had a jump of 89 metres to finish seventh. Vogt moved into fourth place in the standings with 228 points.Saturdays event was cancelled due to high winds. The next event on the womens tour is on Jan, 24 in Oberstdorf, Germany. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz