Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Signaturen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

13.11.2018 06:44
Davies hails GBs success at Rio, but believes there s Antworten

DENVER -- Up until a few days ago, the Philadelphia 76ers just couldnt find a way to win on the road. Mariners Robinson Cano Jersey . Suddenly, they cant be beaten. All right, so its only two road wins. But they hadnt won back-to-back games -- let alone two away from home -- since the starting the season with three wins. Evan Turner scored 23 points and Thaddeus Young added 17, helping the 76ers knock off the slumping Denver Nuggets 114-102 on Wednesday night. "Were beginning to show some signs of what Coach is trying to instil in us," Young said. Namely, to share the ball. Thats been coach Brett Browns primary mantra, which was on display to start the new year. The Sixers had seven different players score in double figures en route to their second straight win away from home. Philadelphia halted a 13-game road losing streak in Los Angeles against the Lakers over the weekend. "Really want to hop on the wagon and keep this going," Turner said. "Were reaping the benefits of our hard work." Meanwhile, the Nuggets are spiraling downward, dropping their eighth game in a row. Its the teams longest skid since losing the final eight games of the 2002-03 season. Denver also has lost some of its Mile High mystique under first-year coach Brian Shaw, losing a fifth straight at Pepsi Center. The Nuggets were a franchise-best 38-3 at home last season. "I feel like we have reached rock bottom," said J.J. Hickson, who had 19 points and 11 rebounds. "Weve lost to some pretty bad teams." This game was ultimately decided in the second quarter, when the Sixers put together a 44-26 period to turn a close game into runaway. Ball movement was the biggest thing as each of the starters scored at least five points in that pivotal surge. It was the most points for the Sixers in a quarter since Feb. 20, 1996, at Orlando when they also had 44. "We just rode the wave and took it into the second half," Turner said. Sure did. Stretching their lead to as many as 16 early in the fourth quarter, the Sixers simply cruised from there while improving to 3-13 on the road, which remains one of the worst marks in the league. There was a brief moment when the game could have changed course, when Young was called for a clear path violation after a steal by Ty Lawson with 4:51 remaining. The speedy Nuggets point guard made 1 of 2 free throws to make it a 10-point game and they also had the ball out of bounds. But Wilson Chandlers 3-point attempt clanged off the rim. Turner ended any lingering suspense by hitting a turnaround jumper with 3:26 remaining. "Everybody knows exactly what they need to do to go out there and help this team win games," Young said. Randy Foye was back in Denvers starting lineup after surrendering his spot to Jordan Hamilton the last three games. Foye has been struggling with his shot, his defence and not "making plays for his teammates," Shaw explained before the game. Foye wound up with 14 points on 6-of-17 shooting. Shaws reserves have struggled lately, too, which was why he shook up his rotation against the Sixers. Quincy Miller was the first player off the bench, not Hamilton. Evan Fournier and Nate Robinson also received playing time ahead of Andre Miller, who didnt get into the game. According to the Nuggets, this was the first "Did not play -- coachs decision" of Millers career and ended a streak of 239 straight games. Things got so bad that as the Nuggets trudged off the court at intermission, the crowd began to boo. Then again, the fans are not accustomed to losing at home. Shaw understands the frustration. He feels the same way, too. "Its not even a slump right now, its worse than a slump," Shaw said. "Players are coming in and having their way with us. Were not making them uncomfortable, theyre shooting the ball with a high percentage from the 3-point line, were giving up offensive rebounds. Were allowing penetration. "Anyway we can get beat, were getting beat." NOTES: The 68 first-half points were a season high for Philadelphia. ... Young had his streak of scoring 25 or more halted at four games. ... Philly G Michael Carter-Williams had 16 points, nine rebounds and six assists. ... Sixers C Spencer Hawes (first quarter) and Nuggets F Kenneth Faried (third quarter) received technical fouls. ... Andre Miller has missed seven games in his 15-year career, the team said. Mariners Mike Zunino Jersey .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No. Mariners James Pazos Jersey . Appearing on TSN 690 Monday afternoon, Mike Babcock said he had conversations with both P.K. Subban and Carey Price about those on-ice traits during Hockey Canadas summer orientation camp. Mike Babcock: McGill experience, P. http://www.cheapmarinersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=mariners-randy-johnson-jersey . - The Jacksonville Jaguars are leaning more toward playing injured quarterback Blake Bortles against Tennessee on Thursday night.Olympic hockey gold medallist Crista Cullen hopes to build on the momentum from the 2016 Rio Olympic Games and improve womens participation in sport. Team GB finished second in the table at Rio ahead of China after claiming a record 67 medals, two more than they managed at the Games in London four years ago.Hockey international Cullen won bronze in the 2012 Games and helped the womens team to their first ever Olympic gold with a thrilling shoot-out win over the reigning champions, the Netherlands. Holding an Olympics at home and the legacy we were sort of expecting to fulfil after that, Cullen said. Subsequently we are not in the limelight for long enough periods of time and slowly slowly much of the Olympics sports sort of fall away.After the recent successes with the medal hall from GB I really hope that post Rio we are able to engage with the public, engage with women and try to maintain this really exciting roller-coaster that sport has created over the summer. Team GB returning from Rio Olympics after beating their target of 48 medals Olympic silver medallist Sharron Davies hails GBs success at Rio, but believes there still needs to be a lot more done to engage with young girls and raise the profile of womens sport.I do think it is a habit thing, we kind of lose tthe habit, Davies insisted. Wholesale Mariners Jerseys. A lot of girls fall away at 14 or 15. They lose their way with sport. It doesnt become trendy. They dont want to be sweaty. They dont like the sports that are on offer.They sort of try to come back to it in their mid-20s when they realise that having fitness in their life is really important to stay in shape, to recover from kids and to look after themselves.Its that middle territory that we have to do some serious work on how do we keep young girls engaged in sport.British 24-year-old cyclist Becky James, who won two silver medals in the velodrome in Rio, told Sports Women how she was inspired to take up cycling at a young age when a British talent team visited her school.When I was 13/14 thats when they came to the school, James added. I dont think there would be many ways to get into cycling unless your family already do it. I was luckily enough that the testing came round the schools.I was that sort of age where I wasnt that keen on it I would prefer to go horse riding or out with my friends. I wasnt fully committed to it at that age.I kind of just fell into the path in the end. I was lucky I had a really supportive family and I was very competitive because my brother wanted to do it so I followed his pat has well. Also See: Yankey impressed by Arsenal #MyInspirationalWoman Bronze: Double is just the start Superleague Ins and Outs Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz