Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

05.11.2018 07:20
It took him two shots to get out, and from behind Antworten

AKRON, Ohio -- Tiger Woods showed signs of a positive recovery Thursday at the Bridgestone Invitational. China Nike NFL Jerseys . Not just from back surgery, but from making bogeys. Woods bounced back with birdies all three times that he made mistakes, opening with a 2-under 68 on a soft, gentle day for scoring at Firestone. It left him four shots behind Marc Leishman of Australia, and hopeful that this time he can build on a solid start. Woods opened with a 69 at the British Open two weeks ago, only to plunge down the leaderboard the rest of the week at Royal Liverpool. "I hit a lot of good shots," Woods said. "I dropped shots at three holes out there today (and) got it right back on the very next hole." For so many players, the opening round of this World Golf Championship felt like either a warmup or an audition for bigger events to follow. Ryan Moore was among three players at 65, a good start for someone looking for one big week to get him on the Ryder Cup team. Two more Ryder Cup hopefuls -- Patrick Reed and Francesco Molinari of Italy -- were among those another shot back. British Open champion Rory McIlroy, who next week will chase his second straight major, was among the leaders until not paying attention to packed sand in a bunker that sent him to a double bogey late in his round. He still wound up with a 69. Leishman has quietly gone about his work in reasonable form, with top 10s recently at Congressional and Royal Liverpool. He had the perfect formula for Firestone, a big golf course where good scores are available by keeping the ball in play. "I drove the ball well. It makes this course a lot easier when youre on the fairway," Leishman said. "Its pretty tough when youre playing from the rough. Then, I hit my irons really well and was rolling the ball awesome. So its a pretty good combination for a tough golf course like this, something I can hopefully keep going." Charl Schwartzel and Justin Rose joined Moore one shot out of the lead. Woods said only a mild breeze and soft conditions from overnight rain allowed for scoring, though he noted that no one went terribly low. The 64 by Leishman seemed like a good score, so maybe Woods was basing that on his own experience at a course where he has won eight times. Woods twice has shot his career-best 61 at Firestone, including last year on his way to a seven-shot victory. That he managed six birdies was a sign that he was making putts, even though two of his birdies were tap-ins. He still had a few wild moments, starting with a three-putt bogey from 10 feet on the opening hole. He hooked his drive so badly on the par-5 second hole that he worried it might not clear the lake on the adjacent third hole. It was far enough left to leave him a good angle with a 5-wood that he put on the green for a two-putt birdie. His only big mistake was a shot into the trees on the ninth hole. It took him two shots to get out, and from behind the green he couldnt get up-and-down and made double bogey. Just like two other bogeys in his round, he answered with a birdie with a shot into 6 feet on No. 10. "I feel like I made some progress," Woods said. "As I said, this is only my seventh round back. So its just going to take a little time. Im starting to get in the flow of things. If you look at my iron shots into the holes today, a majority of them were pin-high. So Im starting to get the feel back in my hands and get my trajectory under control." Woods missed three months following back surgery, and the six rounds he has played since returning have not been inspiring, except for that opening round at Hoylake. He needs more rounds like that to remind Ryder Cup captain Tom Watson he would be worth selecting, and to try to extend his season beyond the PGA Championship next week by moving up 90 spots in the FedEx Cup standings to qualify for the playoffs. Phil Mickelsons biggest struggle was with his health. He didnt arrive in Ohio until Wednesday night because of strep throat, and he opened with a 71. McIlroy appeared to pick up where he left off in England. He wasnt expecting a hangover from winning his third major and didnt experience one except for his mistake from the bunker on the eighth hole. "Theres still so much to play for," he said. "No. 1 spot is up for grabs. Trying to get myself as far up the FedEx Cup points as possible. I havent won a World Golf Championship before. Got another major coming up next week. It hasnt been that hard for me to refocus and get back to work." Wholesale Jerseys Authentic . Heather, the first Gaiter to win the award, set a Canadian Inter-university Sport record with 3,132 passing yards in eight league games, an average of 391.5 yards per game. That beat the mark of 3,047 set only one week earlier by Westerns Will Finch, a Hec Crighton finalist. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . Inter moved five points behind fourth-place Fiorentina and eight points behind third-place Napoli, which visits relegation-threatened Sassuolo on Sunday. http://www.cheapjerseyschinafastshipping.com/ . The 155th edition of the Plate for Canadian-foaled three-year-olds, the oldest continuously run stakes race in North America, will be televised live on TSN in HD (High Definition) in a special presentation from 4:30 – 6:00 pm ET. Post time is 5:38 pm. SOCHI, Russia -- A Ukrainian cross-country skier has failed a doping test, her countrys Olympic committee said Saturday. It is the third positive result of the Sochi Games. Marina Lisogor tested positive for trimetazidine, which is classified as a "specified stimulant" on the World Anti-Doping Agencys prohibited list. Specified substances are considered more susceptible to inadvertent use and can carry reduced penalties. The 30-year-old Lisogor competed in two cross-country events in Sochi, finishing far out of the medals. According to the Ukrainian Olympic Committee, Lisogor said she did not knowingly take a banned substance. Lisogors failed drug test follows those of German biathlete Evi Sachenbacher-Stehle and Italian bobsledder William Frullani. All three drug-test failures are tied to stimulants. The IOC is conducting 2,453 drug tests in Sochi, a record for the Winter Games. The Olympic body also storess Olympic doping samples for 10 years to allow for retesting when new methods become available. Wholesale Jerseys. Sachenbacher-Stehle, a former two-time Olympic gold medallist , tested positive for methylhexanamine in both samples. The German Olympic Committee said she was being sent home. She blamed a nutritional supplement and said she had never knowingly taken performance-enhancing drugs. "I am going through the worst nightmare that you can imagine because I am unable to explain at all how there could be a positive test," she said Friday. Frullani was ejected from the games after testing positive for dimetylpentylamine. Frullani, who had not competed yet, asked for a backup test that confirmed the result. The Italian Olympic Committee told The Associated Press it believed Frullani, a former decathlete, bought the stimulant on the Internet from the United States since it is not available in Italy. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz