Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

05.11.2018 07:19
second straight.Bosh is trying to avoid feeling despondent over the Heats defensive struggles. He indicated theres been a break Antworten

ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks are doing what coach Mike Budenholzer expects of them defensively, and the effort is paying off. Kareem Jackson Jersey .That much was evident all night as the Hawks never trailed.We were getting stops, we were getting out and were able to run, Budenholzer said. We got some easy baskets and some good looks. It started with our defence in the first quarter.Paul Millsap and Al Horford each scored 19 points to help the Atlanta Hawks get their fourth straight win, beating the Miami Heat 114-103 Friday night.With star guard Dwyane Wade hobbled by a strained left hamstring and unable to play, the Heat were down by 19 late in the fourth quarter.Eight players, including all five starters, scored in double figures for Atlanta.Mario Chalmers finished with 23 points and a game-high 11 assists, Shawne Williams scored 21 points and Chris Bosh 20 as Miami lost its second straight.Bosh is trying to avoid feeling despondent over the Heats defensive struggles. He indicated theres been a breakdown in communication on the floor.I guess its a process, Bosh said. Thats what I keep telling myself to keep myself sane, but eventually were going to have to turn the corner.Teague had 16 points and nine assists for Atlanta. Kyle Korver, Thabo Sefolosha and Shelvin Mack each added 12 points, Mike Scott scored 11 and Dennis Schroder 10.Luol Deng hit a 3 for Miami to make it a four-point game late in the third, but the Heat trailing by 12 midway through the fourth, Chalmers and Udonis Haslem were called for technical fouls on consecutive plays.The Hawks scored seven points on their next two possessions to make it 104-85.We kept our focus down the stretch, Millsap said. Dennis was in the game at the time, and I think he did an excellent job tonight controlling the tempo. Thats what we need.The Heat missed nine of their first 12 shots to begin the game and trailed by 15 late in the first on Macks 3.While I understand we cut the lead and everything, Bosh said, I dont know who were kidding if were going to play defence like that and then expect to stop them. We have no weak-side defence.___TIP-INSHeat: Wade played in Miamis first eight games this season, averaging 19.8 points, 6.4 assists and 3.5 rebounds. The 10-time All-Star was injured in Wednesdays home loss to Indiana. He sat on the bench in a coat and tie. ... James Ennis started in Wades spot, scoring one point in 6 minutes.Hawks: F DeMarre Carroll, who averaged 12 points in Atlantas first six games, missed his second straight game with a strained groin. Sefolosha started in his spot. ... General manager Danny Ferry, still serving an indefinite suspension for making racially charged remarks last summer about Deng before the start of free agency, was not in attendance as Deng scored 19 points.UP NEXTHeat: Host Milwaukee on Sunday.Hawks: At Cleveland on Saturday. Brandon Weeden Jersey . The person spoke on condition of anonymity because no announcement was made. By releasing Bailey, the Broncos would open up cap space with the 12-time Pro Bowl player scheduled to make around $10 million next season. Johnson Bademosi Jersey . - Tom Brady and the Patriots routed the Bengals and quieted the doubters. http://www.cheaptexansjerseysonline.com/?tag=joel-heath-jersey-online . Rodriguez, who has steadfastly denied using banned substances while with the New York Yankees, made the decision nearly four weeks after arbitrator Fredric Horowitz largely upheld the discipline issued last summer by baseball Commissioner Bud Selig. "I think its a good move for him," former Commissioner Fay Vincent said.TORONTO -- A career-best accomplishment earned Jon Cornish two CFL weekly awards Monday. The veteran running back was named the leagues offensive player and Canadian player of the week after leading the Calgary Stampeders past the previously unbeaten Saskatchewan Roughriders 42-27. The native of New Westminster, B.C., rushed for 175 yards and scored a career-high four TDs in the game. Toronto Arggonauts defensive back Alonzo Lawrence was named the top defensive player. Jadeveon Clowney Jersey. He recovered two fumbles, forced another and had two tackles in a 38-13 win over the Montreal Alouettes. Teammate Chad Owens captured special-teams honours. The CFLs outstanding player last season returned a missed field goal 118 yards for a TD and finished the contest with 247 all-purpose yards. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz