Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Allianzlogos
zhanjiao1212 Offline

03.11.2018 04:01
goal Its what I dream of - Antworten

LONDON -- Milos Raonic defeated wild-card entry Nick Kyrgios of Australia 6-7 (4), 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) Wednesday to become the first Canadian man in more than 100 years to reach the Wimbledon semifinals. Austin Johnson Jersey . Raonic finished the contest with his 39th ace on his fourth match point, earning a semifinal matchup against seven-time champion Roger Federer. "Ive always wanted to play well here, to change my luck around like this is pretty special. Its another step forward," Raonic said. "My goal is to be the best in the world and this is one of the steps you have to take toward that goal Its what I dream of -- achieving on the big stage." The 144th-ranked Kyrgios, who upset Rafael Nadal in the fourth round on Tuesday, was attempting to become the first wild card to make the semifinals at a Grand Slam since Goran Ivanisevic at Wimbledon in 2001. Raonic is the first Canadian mens singles player to reach the semifinals at a Grand Slam since William Johnston at the 1923 U.S. Championships. The last Canadian man to reach the Wimbledon semis was Robert Powell in 1908. Raonic has not beaten Federer in four career matches, including a three-set Federer win at a 2012 grass-court event in Halle, Germany. Their only Grand Slam matchup was at the fourth round of the 2013 Australian Open, where Federer won in straight sets. "This will be another big challenge for me, one that Ill relish," Raonic said. "I want to put myself out there in these positions. Ill give my all and well see what happens." Federer moved on to the semifinal with a 3-6, 7-6 (5), 6-4, 6-4 win over fellow Swiss Stan Wawrinka. Delanie Walker Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Logan Ryan Jersey .com) - The NFL is investigating whether the New England Patriots intentionally deflated balls during Sundays AFC Championship Game against Indianapolis. http://www.cheaptitansjerseysonline.com/?tag=corey-davis-jersey-online . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there.SAITAMA, Japan - Four-time world champions Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany finished first after the pairs short program at World Figure Skating Championships on Wednesday. Two-time Olympic bronze medallists Savchenko and Szolkowy received 79.02 points to finish ahead of world bronze medallists Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada, who had 77.01 points. Olympic silver medallists Ksenia Sttolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third with 76. Ben Jones Jersey. 15 points. The mens short program is later Wednesday when Japanese teenager Yuzuru Hanyu is aiming to add a world title to his Olympic gold medal. The pairs event concludes Thursday with the free skate. A total of 177 skaters from 38 countries are competing in the March 26-30 worlds at Saitama Arena on the outskirts of Tokyo. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz