Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

24.10.2018 05:03
Tsonga would have moved up one spot Antworten

Charley Hull has set her sights on making her major breakthrough next year after finishing 2016 in style with her maiden LPGA Tour victory. Will Holden Jersey . Hull fired a flawless final-round 66 to capture the season-ending CME Group Tour Championship by two strokes on Sunday, a win which lifted her to fourth in the final Race to CME Globe standings. Charley Hull earned her first LPGA Tour title at the weekend The 20-year-old enjoyed a consistent year on the LPGA Tour, with five top-10 finishes and only three missed cuts in her 22 starts, and her win in Florida earned her $500,000 - the biggest payday of her career by a distance. Hull was just a shot behind world No 1 Lydia Ko at the ANA Inspiration, the opening major of the season on the womens circuit, while she also enjoyed top-20 finishes at the Womens PGA Championship and the British Open. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! But she now feels more confident of challenging for a first grand slam title next year following her impressive performance at the Tiburon Golf Club in Naples, where a more-relaxed approach to the game paid handsome rewards.Its been a long time coming, Hull told Sky Sports News HQ. Ive been knocking on the door this year and came second at the ANA Inspiration, but Ive had a good last couple of weeks, and to win one of the big ones at the end of the year was a lot of fun. Charley Hulls final round story on the way to winning her first LPGA Tour title I kind of switched off and wasnt really thinking about it too much to be honest. I was thinking about random stuff at home and I felt really relaxed all the time.Asked if it was the best round of her career, Hull replied: I would say that would probably be two and a half years ago when I won my first Ladies European Tour event at the Lalla Meryem Cup. I shot nine under on the last day and then best Gwladys Nocera in a play-off. Hull was second in the opening major of the season, and she wants to go one better in 2017 On Sunday, I really didnt know what I had scored when I holed out at the last. I thought I had shot three under, and then I found out I was six under.This is a big win to end the year with, its nice to have that under my belt and I feel really confident for the majors next year. I always seem to play pretty decent in the majors, and its usually just one bad round I have over the four days. Live Ladies European Tour Golf November 23, 2016, 8:00am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Hopefully Ive ironed that out, and Ive had some really good scores over the last couple of weeks, so Im really looking forward to next year now.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Hull claims maiden LPGA win Golf on Sky Sports 4 Get Sky Sports Schedule Patrick Peterson Jersey . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat. Deatrick Nichols Jersey . The American secured his first back-to-back ATP match wins since June to leave Tsonga relying on his performance at next weeks Paris Masters to clinch one of the final three places for the season-ending event in London. Tsonga would have moved up one spot to No. 6 with a win over Querrey at the City of Arts and Sciences, but his serve deserted him in the second set as the 116th-ranked American broke twice to reach the quarter-finals. http://www.cheapcardinalsjerseyssale.com/ . Granato was an assistant for the Pittsburgh Penguins for the last five seasons, and he was also part of Team USAs staff at the 2014 Olympics.Kansas Jayhawks freshman Andrew Wiggins has been named one of ten semifinalists for the 2014 Naismith Trophy. The Naismith trophy is awarded yearly by the Atlanta Tipoff Club to the college basketball Player of the Year. Wiggins was also named a finalist for the Oscar Robertson Trophy, awarded to thhe U. Wholesale Arizona Cardinals Jerseys. . Basketball Writers Associations player of the year, and named one of six finalists for the USBWAs Wayman Tisdale Award, given to the player named top freshman of the year. The Vaughn, Ontario native leads Kansas and all Big 12 freshmen with a 16.3 scoring average. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz