Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

24.10.2018 05:02
Pfeifers guidance, Shiffrin won two crystal Antworten

(SportsNetwork. Mike Davis Jersey .com) - The red-hot Montreal Canadiens hope to post a fifth straight victory when they begin a four-game homestand with Saturdays matinee battle against the Washington Capitals. The Canadiens picked up a fourth consecutive win Thursday, edging the New York Rangers 1-0 at Madison Square Garden. All-Star goaltender Carey Price made 24 saves to record the win in his third shutout of the season. The victory pushed Montreal into a tie with Detroit for second place in the Atlantic and also leaves the Habs one point shy of Tampa Bay for the division lead. The Lightning recorded a 5-1 blowout win over the Red Wings on Thursday. Max Pacioretty scored the lone goal for the Habs on Thursday, tallying his team-leading 22nd goal of the season with 4:17 left in the third. Pacioretty snapped a shot from above the right circle through the legs of Rangers captain Ryan McDonagh and past Henrik Lundqvist for the games only score. The guys played very well, we got pretty lucky out there a few times. Thats part of the game, Price said. Montreal went 3-0 on a recent three-game homestand from Jan. 17-27 before picking up the road win in the Big Apple. The Habs own a 16-5-2 mark at the Bell Centre this season and they will continue this homestand tomorrow afternoon against Arizona. While Sundays starter is unknown for Montreal, Price will get the call today and he is 4-9-3 with a 3.24 goals against average in his career against Washington. Backup Dustin Tokarski notched a victory against the Caps in the only meeting between the clubs this season, making 29 saves in a 2-1 shootout win in D.C. on Oct. 9. Despite that setback, Washington has claimed 10 of the past 13 games in this series overall and has won seven in a row at the Bell Centre. Washington halted a four-game slide its last time out, posting a 4-0 win over visiting Pittsburgh on Wednesday. Alex Ovechkin scored twice and Braden Holtby posted his fifth shutout of the season to help the Caps down the Penguins. Ovechkin, a four-time winner of the Rocket Richard Trophy, has an NHL-best 29 goals this season. The Russian winger is one goal shy of becoming the fifth player in NHL history to record at least 30 goals in each of his first 10 seasons. The other four are Wayne Gretzky, Mike Bossy, Jari Kurri and Mike Gartner. Mike Green tallied a goal and an assist, Eric Fehr also scored and Nicklas Backstrom supplied two assists to help Washington pick up its first win since beating Philadelphia 1-0 on Jan. 14. We stayed diligent. We kept pushing the pace. We kept just hounding the puck, Washington head coach Barry Trotz said. I thought we just had more determination in our game. We actually just made sure we werent going to be outworked. Holtby made 27 saves to earn his 16th career shutout. He is 5-0-1 with a .98 goals against average in his career against Montreal, while backup Justin Peters is 0-2-0 with a 4.22 GAA in three lifetime appearances versus the Habs. Trotz could use both of his goaltenders this weekend, as Washington is scheduled to host the St. Louis Blues on Sunday. J.D. McKissic Jersey .5 million contract with the right-handed reliever. Ziegler revealed the agreement via Twitter, saying hes "really excited to stay in Arizona for a couple more years, at least. Stitched Seattle Seahawks Jerseys . -- The road to the Masters got off to a bumpy start Sunday for Tiger Woods when he withdrew from the Honda Classic with what he said was a lower back injury. http://www.cheapseahawksjerseyssale.com/?tag=simeon-thomas-jersey-sale . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario.FLACHAU, Austria - In the final slalom before her home world championship, Mikaela Shiffrin can become the first American skier to rack up three straight World Cup wins in the discipline.Shiffrin, from Vail, Colorado, has won the night race in Austria the past two years, and starts as a clear favourite again Tuesday after dominating the recent events in Kuehtai and Zagreb.The 19-year-old Olympic champion posted the fastest time in all four runs of those events to shrug off a two-month period of equipment troubles and poor results.She seems to be turning things around at the right time, while also dealing with personnel changes around her.Tuesdays race is Shiffrins second without her long-term coach Roland Pfeifer, who has been removed from the womens technical team.According to the Alpine director of the U.S. ski team, Patrick Riml, the coach had been focusing too much on his most successful athlete.We have more athletes on the technical team, and they also belong to the team, Riml said. Its important to have a good atmosphere in the team, that they all work together and with each other.For the past 3 1/2 years, Pfeifer had been instrumental to Shiffrins rise to the top.The 50-year-old Austrian, a former professional skier who specialized in slalom and giant slalom, led the team since 2011, the same year Shiffrin made her debut on the World Cup.Under Pfeifers guidance, Shiffrin won two crystal globes for the most successful slalom skier of the World Cup season, the world title, and Olympic gold.Roland has done a great job, Riml said. He will switch to the mens side. He is a top coach.Still, Riml said it was better for everyone involved to separate Pfeifer and Shiffrin, even if the timing has not been ideal, with the world championship slalom and GS less than four weeks away. Darrell Daniels Jersey. Only if all the girls on the team are happy and the coaches are co-operating well, results will come, said Riml, who hasnt replaced Pfeifer but will be travelling himself with the womens team for the rest of the season.Riml said he will also try to intensify the co-operation between the technical and the speed team.That could help Shiffrin, who wants to start competing in super-Gs in the near future and, eventually, downhill races.And Shiffrin can still work with her own small group of people, most notably her mother Eileen.Eileen is part of the team, no doubt, Riml said. Eileen has been there since day one and she is still there. She is very important to Mikaela, she is a pillar to the whole system.Shiffrin also emphasized how important harmony in the team is to her.I learned a lot about the people around me, she said. And how my entire team handles the stress of not winning, or not reaching my potential, it puts stress on really everybody. Whether they say that or not, I know its there and I felt a lot of pressure in November. It got to me a little bit.After her two recent wins, Shiffrin is now eager to make it three in a row before defending her world slalom title on Feb. 14.I cant wait, she said. I love it that were going to have so much time to train, to prepare. And some time to rest and energize and then go out and hammer some training. By the time we race, anything can happen. That makes it very exciting for everybody. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz