Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Signaturen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

22.10.2018 09:44
two years after starting all 16 games in Antworten

CAMPBELLVILLE, Ont. Kendrick Lewis Jersey . -- Tellitlikeitis heads into the $1-million Pepsi North America Cup on Saturday as the horse to beat. Tellitlikeitis was installed as the 3-1 early favourite for the worlds richest pacing event at Tuesdays draw. The son of 09 Cup winner Well Said will start from the third post in the 10-horse field at Mohawk Racetrack. Tellitlikeitis, bred and owned by Lothlorien of Cheltenham, Ont., won his elimination race in a career best 1:48.4, passing heavily-favoured Hes Watching for the 1 1/4-length win in just his second start of the year. Tellitlikeitis also won his season opener, a Pennsylvania Sires Stake, at Pocono Downs last month. Lothlorien has shared ownership of three previous Cup winners -- Well Said (2009), Rocknroll Hanover (2005) and Red River Hanover (2002). Trainer Jim Takter has only started two previous Cup entrants, both in 2012, and finished second with Time To Roll. Brett Miller has two previous Cup drives, finishing second in 2010 with We Will See. "He has wicked speed and hell take you to where you want to go in the mile," said Miller. "I definitely wanted to sit in with him this week (in the elim) and it worked out very well that the two horses I wanted to follow were in front of me." The three Cup elimination races were held Saturday to determine the field for the final. Takter will have to Cup entrants, the other being Lyonssomewhere, the 4-1 third choice who also was an elimination race winner. Lyonssomewhere, owned by Geoffrey Lyons Mound of Burford, Ont., will start from the No. 4 position and is undefeated in five starts. The son of 08 Cup winner and horse of the year Somebeachsomewhere took his elim comfortably in 1:50.1 by one and three-quarter lengths in his first stakes appearance. Hell be driven by Corey Callahan, making only his second Cup drive after finishing fourth with Mr Wiggles in 2009. "I like just about everything about him," said Takter. "Hes handy and hes the real deal. "Its a long year and I wanted to have him fresh for this event and not too many starts." Other elim winner, Mcwicked, selected the No. 2 post. Mcwicked, the American-owned son of 02 third-place Cup finisher Mcardle, posted the fastest elimination race victory, winning by two lengths in 1:48.3. Mcwicked is trained by Casie Campbell and is a five-time winner in 14 outings with career earnings of $248,457. "He was absolutely awesome (in his elim)," Coleman said. "It was the fourth time Ive raced him and every time he keeps getting better and better. "It looks like theres a lot of speed in the race. My horse can race either way. Id prefer him coming off a helmet but hes very versatile." The remainder of the field includes: Beat The Drum (post one, 20-1 odds); Lets Drink On It (post five, 6-1); Cowboy (post six, 15-1); Hes Watching (post seven, 5-1); Luck Be Withyou (post eight, 12-1); JK Endofanera (post nine, 10-1); and Sometimes Said (post 10, 20-1). Luke Stocker Jersey .com) - The New York Islanders will try to solve their issues against Central Division opponents when they visit the Minnesota Wild for Tuesdays battle at Xcel Energy Center. Ben Jones Jersey . Having won the first leg 1-0 in Barcelona, Madrid entered the match at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium already in control and quickly sealed its place in the semifinals when Jese Rodriguez scored in the seventh minute. http://www.cheaptitansjerseyssale.com/?tag=kenny-vaccaro-jersey-sale . The 21-year-old Canadian earned a spot in his third career ATP final on Saturday thanks to his first Top 10 victory of the new tennis season, a 6-4, 6-4 win over world no. 10 Nicolas Almagro of Spain. ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- The Detroit Lions made it crystal clear to Golden Tate that he was their top target in free agency. They booked a flight for the wide receiver on Tuesday -- when free agency began -- and courted him the next day at team headquarters. The pitch included a chat with team vice chairman Bill Ford, just three days after the death of his father, team owner William Clay Ford. Tate, who was the top receiver last season for the Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks, liked what he heard and saw and agreed to join the Lions as NFL free agency reached its second day Wednesday. He got a five-year deal worth $31 million with $13.25 million guaranteed, according to a person familiar with the negotiations who spoke on condition of anonymity because the deal had not been announced. "Theres a ton of upside to this organization," Tate said. "And one thing that really stood out to me is that Mr. Ford found some time to meet with me. I know hes been going through a lot lately with family issues. So for him to find time in his busy schedule to meet with me and to have a conversation, that meant a lot. I felt like I was wanted here." Tate said the Seahawks made him an offer to stay, and that the New York Jets and Jacksonville Jaguars also expressed interest. He insisted it wasnt tempting to find out if the Jets or Jaguars would offer him more than the Lions did, but acknowledged it was tempting to ask the Seahawks to make another offer. "I had a great four years in Seattle," he said. "Im going to miss that place to death. Great city, great people, great fans. But for me, it just made more sense to come here." First-year Lions coach Jim Caldwell said landing Tate was a big deal for the team, which has been looking to complement All-Pro receiver Calvin Johnson. "We were looking, from an offensive standpoint, to find a guy who could go on the other side and be our No. 2 and play opposite to Calvin and give us some work inside and out,&qquot; Caldwell said. Tajae Sharpe Jersey. "Golden Tate is going to be that individual." Tate led the Seahawks with 64 catches and 898 yards receiving last season, both career highs. The former Notre Dame star also scored five touchdowns last season, giving him 15 in his four-year career. He is expecting to flourish with quarterback Matthew Stafford throwing to him in one-on-one coverage while defences assign two or three receivers to slow down Johnson. Stafford threw almost 40 passes a game last season and Russell Wilson threw an average of 25 for the Seahawks. "Im leaving a run-heavy offence to a pass-happy offence and thats exciting," Tate said. "And, I can get to play with one of the best to ever play the game." The Lions also signed running back Joique Bell and confirmed they had hosted centre Phil Costa. They are expecting to visit with fullback Henry Hynoski on Thursday. Costa was cut by the Dallas Cowboys last week. He played sparingly the past two years after starting all 16 games in 2011, his second NFL season. The New York Giants started Hynoski in 17 of 30 games, including 11 in 2012, over the previous three seasons. Bell was paired with Reggie Bush, giving Detroit a formidable backfield. He had a team-high eight touchdowns rushing last season and was second to Bush with 166 carries for 650 yards rushing for the Lions last year. Bell had a total of 105 receptions for 1,032 yards the last two years. The undrafted free agent from Wayne State in Detroit played in half of the games as a rookie in 2010 with the Indianapolis Colts and Philadelphia Eagles. The Benton Harbor, Mich., native found a home with the Lions, who signed him off New Orleans practice squad late in the 2011 season after he bounced around with the Saints, Eagles, Colts and Bills. He has also become rich, getting a $9.3 million, three-year deal. "Its never been about the money, but I dont work for free," Bell said with a smile. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz