Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Signaturen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

22.10.2018 09:43
Nash, who one-timed a shot into the net Antworten

Denny Morrisons silver medal performance in the mens 1,000 metre speed skating medal nearly didnt happen. Joey Gallo Jersey . After falling during the Canadian Olympic team trails, Morrison missed earning a place in the event. But on Tuesday, fellow Canadian Gilmore Junio gave up his spot in the race, saying that to have Morrison compete would be "in the best interest of the team." "When he rang me, I thought he was pulling my leg," said Morrison, of Junios decision. "Why would he do it unless he was injured? The coaches knew but decided he was the one to tell me. "We were at Canada Olympic House with our families and when it came from the horses mouth, it was a moment I will never forget." As Morrison stepped onto the podium following the race, Junios decision must have seemed clairvoyant. Morrison skated against 500m champion, Michel Mulder of the Netherlands, and finished in a time of one minute 08.43 seconds. The Canadian slotted into second place, with six of the top skaters remaining. One by one, each of the remaining athletes failed to earn a podium spot. "I called it, so it feels good to be a prophet," Junio told CBC Sports. "A lot of kudos goes to this guy [Morrison] because he made it happen." I feel like getting my medal and cutting it in half because he deserves it Morrison credits Junios help — not just in giving up the spot — but for his hard work as a training partner. "Hes been helping me with my openers for the last four years," said Morrison of Junio. "I opened 16.6 today. Its my fastest opener in six years time, and I never would have gotten this medal without having those openers, and guys like Gilmore and Jamie Gregg, and of course giving his spot up for me. "After what [Junio] did, it made it even more special. Giving up your spot is unprecedented. I feel like getting my medal and cutting it in half because he deserves it." Junio was watching from the stands as his friend and teammate took to the ice to race. Junio yelled even louder as subsequent athletes failed to beat Morrisons time. "I was literally shaking and couldnt stay focused," said Junio "I was definitely breathing hard, and I kind of lost my voice because I was cheering so hard. It was definitely worth it." Morrison will compete in the mens 1,500, Feb. 15, 2014. Ferguson Jenkins Jersey .Y. - Matt Harvey wants to make sure hes on the mound in late October — if the New York Mets get there for the first time since 2006. Custom Texas Rangers Jerseys . Cincinnati has lost back-to-back games in overtime, wasting a chance to take a commanding lead in their division. http://www.officialrangersgearshop.com/Rangers-Nolan-Ryan-Kids-Jersey/ .com) - The Milwaukee Bucks will try to get another win on this homestand Thursday night when they welcome the Utah Jazz to the Bradley Center.Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Cam Talbot flustered the Flyers again and Martin St. Louis reached a milestone, as the New York Rangers went to Philadelphia in the opener of a home-and-home set and left with a 3-0 victory. Talbot hadnt played since making 31 saves in a 2-0 triumph over the Flyers on Nov. 19 at Madison Square Garden and on Friday turned aside all 26 shots he faced to give the Rangers a third win in their last four tries. All three of those wins have come via shutout, as Henrik Lundqvist stopped 21 shots in 5-0 win over Montreal five days ago. St. Louis notched a goal and an assist to reach 1,000 career points. Dan Boyle and Rick Nash also scored for the Rangers, while Derek Stepan assisted on all three goals. Steve Mason made 21 saves for the Flyers, who have lost three in a row and are 1-6-1 in their last eight. Were definitely in a rut here, said Mason. There is still a lot of time to make up room, but you cant let this keep sliding like this. Its unacceptable, its embarrassing and we have to get going on a roll here. The teams will meet again Saturday afternoon in New York. Talbot stopped all eight shots he faced in the first period and the Rangers cashed in on a power play just over six minutes into the contest to grab a 1-0 lead. Stepan kept the puck alive in the Philadelphia zone at the right point and swept a pass to the left point for Boyle, who rifled a shot past a screened Mason. St. Louis picked up an assist on the first goal, then scored his ninth of the season at 4:14 of the second to reach the milestone. Stepan again factored into the goal with a shot from the right circle that Mason stopped. Thee rebound, though, caromed into the low slot for an unchecked St. Robinson Chirinos Jersey. Louis, who snapped it home. Its always great when you achieve something, but I dont think it crosses your mind when you try and play in this league, said St. Louis about reaching 1,000 points. To get a thousand, its a great accomplishment. Im not going to hide my feelings, Im proud of that. To do it on a win, do it on a goal, I think it makes it special and the boys really played well today. The Rangers added to their lead 5 1/2 minutes into the third period after Chris Kreider was hit with a double-minor for high-sticking. Less than a minute into the penalty kill, Stepan led a 3-on-1 rush and sent a pass from the left wing into the right circle for Nash, who one-timed a shot into the net for his 16th goal of the season. Talbot, after stopping seven shots in the second period, turned aside 11 in the third to complete his fifth career shutout. Most of the shots were from the outside and the guys did a great job of watching out and letting me see pretty much every puck, said Talbot. Game Notes In 16 seasons with the Rangers, Tampa Bay and Calgary, St. Louis has 379 goals and 621 assists ... Rangers captain Ryan McDonagh returned to the lineup after missing 11 games with a separated shoulder. The defenseman picked up an assist on the Rangers final goal ... The Rangers have posted three shutouts in a four-game span for the first time since registering three consecutive shutouts from Feb. 4-10, 1973 ... The Flyers were 0-for-6 on the power play, while the Rangers converted once in their six chances with the man-advantage. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz