Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Signaturen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

22.10.2018 09:43
in the third Antworten

Notable players: Ilya Kovalchuk (2001-2010), Dany Heatley (2001-2004), Marc Savard (2002-2006), Ray Ferraro (1999-2002), Vyacheslav Kozlov (2002-2010), Milan Hnlilcka (2000-2003) and Patrick Stefan (1999-2006). Joakim Soria Jersey .Best jersey: Thrashers home jerseys (introduced in 2007)(Image via Alumni.Edu)Worst jersey: 2008 alternate jersey (introduced in 2008)(Image via Yahoo)Best smile: Danny Heatley(Image via Photobucket.com)Best highlight reel: Ilya KovalchukBest fan moment: This guy chugs a beer and goes nuts.Worst fan moment: After initially drawing an average of 17,000 fans in their inaugural 1999-00 season, the Thrashers attendance averaged just under 13,700 fans in their final three seasons.Best moustache: That would belong to goaltender Chris Mason, whose moustache game evolved during his team with the Thrashers.(Image via Top Cheese Hockey)Best fighter: Eric Boulton (Amassed 639 penalty minutes during his six seasons with the Thrashers)Mascot: Thrash (fun fact, Thrash was once "arrested" for stealing a Zamboni in one of the most bizarre ticket sale attempts in the history of hockey (Image via Hockey News Central)Last game: April 10th, 2011 5-2 loss to Pittsburgh PenguinsLast goal: Tim Stapleton from Nik Antropov and Ron HainseyCaptain: Andrew LaddWhyd the move? The Thrashers faced financial loss and ownership problems. True Sports Entertainment bought the Thrashers on May 31, 2011.Relocated: The team moved to Winnipeg as the Jets were reformed.What does a former player have to say?Colby Armstrong(Image via hockeyfortheladies.blogspot.com)What was it like to play in Atlanta?Getting traded from Pittsburgh to Atlanta all I thought was "oh well I guess its going be shorts all the time," but as I came to find its a lot colder than I thought and snowed a few times a year there. It was a beautiful city and great place to live but didnt seem like much of a sports town as Pittsburgh was. From what Id heard its a transplant city where people come from all over to work there. This showed during games as out crowds were smaller and when playing certain teams there teams fans came out and were so loud when they scored. Its too bad hockey didnt work there. Great place live and play if the support and hockey had been better.Whats your fondest memory of Atlanta?My fondest memory would have to be getting married there. It was a great time and major hot out. Also both my kids were born there which is pretty cool also. We have a few pretty good friends who are local to Atlanta that we remain close with to this day. On the hockey side of things I had a 22-goal season which as a player is a pretty special thing. Felt like I scored every game I couldnt imagine being Stamkos and what that would feel like. Just snipin beauts literally every game for real.(Stats and info from Hockeydb, jersey info via Coolhockey.com) Melky Cabrera Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Danny Duffy Jersey . The defeat leaves the 41-year-old Nestor to concentrate on the mixed-doubles event after winning 12 straight matches and winning Australian titles in Brisbane and Sydney with two different partners. "This was a little bit of a let down, but all credit to them," said Nestor. http://www.royalsteamproshop.com/Royals-Kelvin-Herrera-Kids-Jersey/ . Just ask last seasons Supporters Shield winners, the New York Red Bulls, who were resoundingly defeated last weekend by a rampant Vancouver Whitecaps in a match which produced two contenders for MLS Goal of the Week from Sebastian Fernandez and Pedro Morales.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Ottawa Senators take aim at a second straight victory on Saturday night as they welcome the Carolina Hurricanes to Canadian Tire Centre. The Senators had dropped four of five before defeating the Montreal Canadiens 4-1 on Thursday behind a quick start. Ottawa outshot Montreal 20-6 in the opening period, getting goals from Mika Zibanejad and Jean-Gabriel Pageau. Zibanejad scored 69 seconds in and Pageau restored Ottawas lead for good less than two minutes after Montreal tied it up. Erik Karlsson and Erik Condra also scored and Milan Michalek notched a pair of assists for the Senators, who got 25 saves from Craig Anderson while snapping a four-game skid to the Canadiens. (It) was a hostile environment, said Senators coach Dave Cameron. A start is always huge. To get a good jump, a couple of goals was huge. The Hurricanes hope to have a similar response tonight after getting blanked 3-0 by Ryan Miller and the Vancouver Canucks on Friday. Miller made 28 saves to record his second shutout in as many nights. Cam Ward alllowed all three goals on 13 shots over the first 40 minutes before getting lifted and Anton Khudobin turned aside all four shots fired his way in the third. George Brett Jersey. Carolina had a four-game winning streak at home halted and dipped to 4-2-1 in January. I think its important for us (Saturday) to show a little fight, a little response and be ready to play in Ottawa. I think tonight was tough sledding, but weve got to find a way in those ugly games, said Hurricanes forward Eric Staal. The Hurricanes should have no complaints about their penalty kill, which shut down two Canucks power-play chances and has killed off a club-record 30 straight penalties. The Hurricanes have won six of their past eight versus the Senators, with the two losses coming in Ottawa. Anderson is 6-2-4 versus the Canes with a 2.36 goals against average and .931 save percentage. Khudobin was already in line to start tonight, a solid choice given he has won all four of his previous starts versus the Senators with a 1.75 GAA and .952 save percentage. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz