Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 News
zhanjiao1212 Offline

19.10.2018 05:15
State opened conference play with a 71-65 victory over Boise State o Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N. Scooter Gennett Jersey .C. - The Panthers Cam Newton will probably start Sunday against the Cleveland Browns barring any physical setbacks this week, Carolina coach Ron Rivera said after the quarterback practiced on Thursday.The team increased Newtons workload and Rivera said the fourth-year QB seemed to handle it well. However, the coach was hesitant on naming Newton the starter in case he begins to experience soreness in his back.I would say he is on target to start, Rivera said. He had a good day and took the reps he was supposed to.Newton was a full participant in practice Thursday, nine days after he was involved in a two-vehicle crash that left him hospitalized for one night with two fractures in his lower back.He declared himself pain-free after the workout.If I can play, we all know I want to play, Newton said. But at the end of the day I wont jeopardize what we have the opportunity to do just because of my selfishness to say, Oooh, Im a tough man.Unlike in past weeks when Newton was bothered by injuries and came right out and said definitely he wanted to play, the two-time Pro Bowler was more reserved about his playing status.He repeatedly said he didnt want to be a distraction.Derek Anderson started last week against Tampa Bay and led the Panthers to a 19-17 win. Anderson is 2-0 as the starter, but both wins have come against the 2-11 Buccaneers.Im fine either way it goes, Newton said of Riveras impending decision on the starting quarterback. I dont want this to be a distraction. We have our hands full getting prepared for a great team in Cleveland. We arent worried about who will start at quarterback. I think were both ready.Rivera said Newton probably answered the question in that manner because he probably didnt want to put any pressure on me — and I appreciate that.Newton is having a down year by his own standards, throwing for a career-low 2,812 yards with 16 touchdown passes and 11 interceptions while recovering from off-season ankle surgery and fractured ribs during the preseason.Rivera reiterated he wouldnt risk exposing Newton to injury if hes not ready to play.But he said all signs point to the 25-year-old making a quicker than expected comeback.Newton completed a 65-yard pass during practice on Thursday that Rivera called a thing of beauty. Rivera said Newton also made a leaping one-handed grab on Wednesday when tight end Greg Olsen threw a ball back to the quarterback following a play.Rivera said Newton reported to work Thursday feeling good after trainers put him through a tough day of work on Wednesday.Hes looked pretty good and now well see how he is on Friday, Rivera said. We increased his reps and did some different things with him today. They put him through a pretty rigorous workout.Rivera said he like to officially name a starter as soon as possible.The Panthers (5-8-1) are a half-game behind the New Orleans Saints in the NFC South with two games remaining in the season. They can win the division with two wins and a Saints loss.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Tom Seaver Jersey . Al Horford said all he had to do was make the catch near the basket and then shoot a soft jumper. Adam Duvall Jersey . Then again, he really was at his home away from home. "It was nice to sleep in my own bed last night," Shields said after pitching Kansas City past the San Diego Padres 8-0 Wednesday. http://www.redsgearshop.com/Reds-Cliff-Pennington-Kids-Jersey/ . Campbell, playing on loan with Greek club Olympiacos, found the net with a left-footed shot in the 44th minute off a pass from second-half substitute Jorge Rojas to open the scoring at Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica.Fort Collins, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - John Gillon led all scorers with 23 points as No. 24 Colorado State opened conference play with a 71-65 victory over Boise State on Wednesday. Gillon made 6-of-11 shots from the field and was a perfect 4-of-4 from 3-point range. J.J. Avila scored 13 points and Daniel Bejarano supplied 11 points and eight rebound for the Rams (14-0, 1-0 MWC), who extended their franchise-best winning streak to open a season. Mikey Thompson paced the Broncos (10-4, 0-1) with 20 points in his teams second straight loss. Thompson hit two triples during the opening three minutes of the final stanza to restore the Broncos lead to 42-32, but again, the Rams responded. Gillon knocked down three shots from beyond and gave Colorado State its first lead since the early stages with his final one to end a 15-4 run and make it a 47-46 game with 12:45 to play. Stanton Kidds layup staked the Rams to a 62-56 lead with 5:37 left, but James Webb III went in on a layup and Thompsons thrree free throws made it a one-point game. Joe Morgan Jersey. Gillon came up big as he drove through the paint for a layup and converted the ensuing free throw for a 67-63 advantage with 55 seconds remaining. Gian Clavell pulled down a key rebound off Derrick Marks miss from 3-point range, forcing the Broncos to foul. Gillon made two free throws to seal the win. Boise State got off to a hot start as Rob Heyer and Nick Duncan drained consecutive treys to give the Broncos a 22-8 lead less than seven minutes into the contest. The Rams battled back as Calvells layup with 3:26 to play in the first half capped off a 13-3 burst to cut the deficit to 28-26. Webb made a 3-pointer with under two minutes to play and Boise State owned a 33-28 advantage at the break. Game Notes Colorado State leads the all-time series, 8-5, including a 7-1 edge at home ... The Rams shot 46.9 percent from the field, while the Broncos finished with a 43.6 shooting percentage. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz